Let's press Cartoon Network and Genndy to create a new season, or a decent ending

Let's press Cartoon Network and Genndy to create a new season, or a decent ending.

Let it go, it's over.

Just give it up, the ending was fine
Guardian died, end of

Why?
I am pretty satisfied with what we got, but they could have made more than 3 episodes.

Its over dude.
Just move on already. It sucked, but it happened.

>tengen toppa gurenn lagann rip-off
>rushed ending
>scotsman and everyone from the future don't exist anymore
Shit ending.

I'm fine with the ending where Aku still gets some form of a last laugh though.

>implying they wouldn't just make an Ashi spin-off
>implying it wouldn't be Ashi and her sassy fat black punk rockabilly steampunk trans "gf" doing fuck all for 24 episodes
The shitty CalArts style should have been indicative that S5 was going to be utter garbage (and I was right) but for some reason retardfags thought that it was going to be a good show

Listen kid, you don't want another SJ(w) season. It won't end well.

Let's just remember back to the original seasons when the show was good. Things were good back then, kid.

>nothin personnel

Last time we did that Gennedy got only 10 episodes.

If we pressed he would get 5 episodes. Just deal with the fact that your head cannons and Guardian got fucked for Gennedy's personal waifu from years ago.

>posting the guardian

Haha you little bitch.
You posted "the rematch is next week!"
Didn't you?

He probably doesn't exist anymore thanks to Jack.

>satisfying

all the characters in the future no longer exist. this is the opposite of satisfying. fuck the jews

>the whole serie is about "going back to the past to undo the evil that is Aku"
>is disapointed when it happens
I mean, yeah, what did you expect.

>The guardian will be addressed
>A fucking pair of glasses on the ground

BRAVO GENNDY

Aren't you satisfied with the ending?

That's pretty boring and dumb way to end the series

>the Guardian was just some random crazy blue asshole that wouldn't let Jack us the portal
There was no greater lesson to be learned, if Jack used the portal the first time the ending would have been the same just minus the Ashi heartbreak

BRAVO GENNDY

The ending should've been an hour long special, Jack didn't even get to say farewell to his future friends, and Ashi spent a week alive and find until she realized she shouldn't exist and "poof".

Makes no sense, not even in the world.

Watching the guardian episode again, it's impossible to defend how they casually dismissed it this season.

It's a perfect example of how little they cared about the original series. This season took place in a terrible romantic spinoff universe imo.

He was never important.

The final 'battle' with Aku seemed like it was written by a twelve year old girl on fanfiction.net.

>ASHI HAS THE POWER OF AKU AND SENDS HERSELF AND JACK TO THE PAST TO QUICKLY DISPATCH HIM! THE END! NO WAIT ASHI DIES!! DADDY! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?!?!

>making a showrunner go back to the studio to redo a show he finished years ago just because "WAAAHH NO GUARDIAN" or "WAAAH NO HAPPY ENDING" or "WAAAAAH I DON'T LIKE ENDING"
>thinking you are entitled to deserve a better ending just because you didn't like his

I knew you guys were faggots, but holy shit.

I feel like Genndy was going to have it end with Jack getting married and living happily ever after but one night he got super drunk and depressed and shat out that retarded bullshit we saw.

Let's not post on Sup Forums until we're 18+

normally i 'd be apprehensive but I really agree with this, the ending is so close to been perfect if he meets the guardian and goes back to aku future because that portal can hop between timelines then everything would be perfect.

Maybe the movie would have been better. But no, it's best to just let this thing die rather than hold out for another disappointment 13 years from now.

Nigger, he didn't even have a real fight with Aku. The whole thing was a rushed catastrophe.

Genndy doesn't give a shit about SJ, he was probably burnt out from trying to get a movie started, and really stopped caring when he sought to make it professionally. Season 5 was mostly a front to rake in any extra money in that only the first 3 episodes debuted connected thematically

What you all fail to realize is that Genndy is actually Dan Harmon in disguise...

But Dan Harmon makes good shows? He's just a violent alcoholic

Think about it give Genndy a beard and make him look like he's been up all night drinking and what do you get?

LOL
that will never ever happen
L O L

>tfw you didn't watch samurai jack exactly because the premise meant that none of it mattered as everything would be undone when he returned to the past
>mfw it's actually the way it ended
I feel so vindicated right now. If i still had contact with anyone from back then, I would be rubbing it on their faces.

the guardian is still alive in the past timeline
The vision they showed in the portal is Jack in the past time line long after the current ending
season 6 when?

fucking this

are people really asking CN to be a barry allen and undo everything/make it better?

what if the the time portal was just telling jack he cant use it because at the time he was not ready to face aku..and king jack was just a representation of the more mature and battle ready jack