You know if S3 had happened it would have been canon

You know if S3 had happened it would have been canon.

But that's not Pacifica, OP.

>choosing a blonde haired blue eyed Grumpf family parody over racemixing
You must not know Alex very well

Doubt it

>Getting hooked up with Mabel-lite.
I don't think poor Dipper can take so much forced cuteness and Quirky Antics.

Thankfully it's not.

What I do know is that guys think with their dicks, even at that age. Bullshit writing can't overcome that.

Is there a single Gravity Falls ship less popular than Candip with the fandom?

WendyXRobbie

GideonXAnybody

Let them have a happy ending already.

Dipifica is the only true ship.

Pinecest is the only canon pairing, user.

It's weird how the lesson of that episode is that women are easy to manipulate because they all want the same personality. But you shouldn't pretend to be that person because, uh... it works too well.

They do seem pretty codependant

I thought the lesson was "If you have the chance to make it with a monstergirl, go for it."

Robbie x Anybody
Bill x Anybody (Except Dipper/Ford)

>watch final episode
>Except them to have some kind of moment
>She's just in the background and signs the letter
I wasn't expecting them to fuck but damn, a hit on the shoulder or some shit would've been nice.

Didn't Alex even say that the Candy ship was his least liked ship next to twincest?

I think the whole episode with his fucking it up with her was him venting at how much he hated it.

>twincest
>least liked
Really?

mermando x queen of manatee

>Candy is introduced as a weird loser dork, extremely socially awkward (just like Dipper)
>shits on one of her best friends because she thought she was too unappealing for a poncy kid she wanted to flirt with
>out of the blue suddenly likes Dipper after hilariously disliking him for superficial reasons, doesn't voice this to him
>Dipper is the shallow bad guy while Candy - who has spent the summer chasing boys to the point of literally keeping them behind bars - can't empathize with Dippers feelings

>they made this episode that does nothing but character assassinate Candy as a grade A hypocrite but there's not another episode focused on Pacifica

>choosing qt asian gf and getting over Wendy over being a kissless loser to the very end
You must not know Alex very well.

Feels good dropping this show before this girl becomes a regular feature of it.

>out of the blue suddenly likes Dipper after hilariously disliking him for superficial reasons, doesn't voice this to him
To be fair, this is sort of a trope in both media and real life.