youtube.com/watch?v=MaBUVIUl4J4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE WE GOT FUN AND GAMES

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?!?!

YOU GONNA DIEEEEE

LITTY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>A Month after it's released Star Wars loses viewers for a day

WOW, EPIC FAILURE HOLY SHIT MOUSE IS DEAD AND CAN NEVER RECOVER!

how

/FAMILYFUN/ IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

LITERALLY SEETHING MICKEY

>a month
literally three weeks you braindead nigger

>damage controlling this hard

Jumanji released only a week after Star Wars...this is fucking embarrassing

This is genuinely confusing to me. Are people really that stupid? Who goes to see a film like Jumanji in a fucking theater lmao

>Noomi back on top

Why?

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>OH NO NO NO

faggot

it will never be a meme lad
so please stop now

In this thread you must wait, until your post reads 5 or 8

>3765 vs 4232 theaters

I FOCUS ON THE PAIN

BASED

She plays a sexy nazi elf in Bright

who's the mad lad who really made things LIT

looks like PISS kinos back on the menu boys

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514710836894.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514710901350.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1515024840670.webm

whta the fuck is wrong with that guy and everybody else there? he literally just lit her on fire and everyones just partying like its nothing.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE

This is why the Rock deserves to be president in 2020

Pretty obnoxious

Just because she laughed doesn't mean it can't be called out as sexual assault later. And by "later" I mean years and years from now.

That's why people call them niggers.

I'm sure she fucked him for the role

That's just what a no-fun white cracker would say. I bet you think white bread is spicy too LMAOOOOO

>In The Jungle, The Mighty Jungle by Guns And Roses starts playing

GET FUCKING LITTY

Everyone that's slightly interested in Last Jedi has seen it already. Everyone has had school and work off for the last week to watch it.

>Jazz Isobel
hahahaha wtf

That makes perfect sense. Karen Gillan is a qt 6.28.

>starting off with a lie

Not Promising, The Post

now I would not advise you to try to push this time of release narrative when the current one is TLJ being so hot it broke a billion so fast and it's going to pass Beauty and the Beast ANY DAY NOW

because we're not talking about a fading hit like Dhurr Ragnarok which starts making less than a million a day one month out

we're talking about Star Wars out during holiday season, when beloved hits can make as much a day as middling successes make whole weekends other months of the year

release difference between Jumanji and Star Wars being one measly week, utterly negated by Star Wars franchise brand

and even if TLJ beat Jumanji last weekend, it was by like 2 million difference which now you could call measly in any context

Jumanji already beat TLJ on tuesday which you could call a anomaly, it also beat it on wednesday which starts smelling like something is cooking

if you get defensive about something more happening next, believe me it's not on Jumanji or even Disney but you

KEK TLJ FUCKEN FINISHED

N O L E G S

>Star Wars loses viewers for a day
TWO days and counting, friendo!
Gonna be three, then gonna be four, then gonna lose the weekend, etc. etc.

>that quote from the nigger

JUST

so the rock can beat rey?

HOW DARE YOU! SEXIST PIG!

Bright used her as a elf, and it works well since she has such a odd, high cheekboned face

rollin

The mouse is dead
bury it

OH NO THE LAST JEDI HAS MADE OVER 1 BILLION DOLLARS HOW WILL IT EVER RECOVER FROM THIS

>OH NO I CAN'T INTO SIMPLE ECONOMICS

Please kindly erase yourself from the gene pool.

SEETHING

Let the Mouse die. Kill it if you have to.

NO ARGUMENT

>LITTY

How did people not embrace this?

youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g

the last think kathleen thought as she stuck that snub nose revolver under her chin was how dwayne johnson got the better of her

pablo probably the only one that still cares
everyone down here hates the last jedi, even the critics

Audiences would rather go to the theater to see a RAUNCHY flick that is piss pants funny than see a 3 hour long Big Soy Industrial Complex commercial. And frankly, that's litty to me.

tell me....do you bleed?

you will

Is it even going to make $1.3 billion?

What happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=3RJ4_ZDTFdA

It's actually fucking good.

>using the JUSTice League excuse

What's so bad about equal pay?

Justice League hasn't made over 1 billion dollars nimrod.

Not an argument but ok

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>92641558

Is a mere screenshot of daily grosses enough to spam utterly braindead, out of financial context BILLION spam posts? TLJ must be really in need of brand damage control.

Or maybe not but what can one expect from shills here, I saw "people" here expecting Thor Ragnarok to hit almost a billion just because Guardians 2 was almost a billion.

Even back then I realized Guardians 2 ended 130+ million off the billion mark, which is a noticeable chunk of the global gross of even billion crossing movies let alone anything else. And now I noticed Ragnarok with a trio of Avengers cast members and a couple of revered actors is still trailing behind
Guardians 2 a movie entirely filled with meme characters. Fucking future that they all chose.

>AHAHAHAOHHHHAHAHAHHHH

love how people keep shilling how smart she was when she didn't fool the First Order at all and Luke showing up is the only reason every single one of the people she "saved" were actually saved

How the fuck is fucking STAR WARS losing out to a WWF monkey movie that's been out for 3 weeks?

>an objectively retarded jumunji sequel BTFOs Disney's flagship title

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PORGBROS HOW DID THIS HAPPEN

Isn't Gen Z super redpilled and way more conservative than boomers?

They will remember this as they stuff you in the ovens.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL This gets me everytime

Remember, that's milk from a Jabba the hutt monsters grotesque genitals/possibly titties

AYYY

Noomi Rapace top elf qt

SEETHING

OH NONONO
AAAAHAHAHAHHAA

holy shit look at the # of screens and per screen average, it's even worse than it looks

>implying any woman who claims she was molested by the Rock won't get laughed out of existence

Wait, are they actually trying to say that she was supposed to be a good guy in this movie? She was painted in a pretty bad fucking light the whole way through, and her death was supposed to be her redemption from all the shitty shenanigans she had pulled. Where in the movie was she ever shown to be somebody to be looked up to? Seriously asking.

The light side is no match for the litty side

>Wait, are they actually trying to say that she was supposed to be a good guy in this movie?
yes
>She was painted in a pretty bad fucking light the whole way through
you are problematic, and i'm guessing pale, male and stale

Old people hate TLJ and won't shut up about. That's why it's dropping that now that school is back in session.

>SW takes the Ghostbusters/Marvel comic approach by claiming the old fans don't matter, that they actually hate them for liking what made their franchise popular in the first place instead of embracing their new ideas, and that they should let go and accept what replaced it, even if it's not even close to the original in terms of quality
When has this ever worked? Why the hell did Rian spend so much time telling fans their theories sucked when he didn't even bring one up in TLJ? That the story is more important than appealing to fans when he didn't have a story and most of the characters either end up dead or being where they were at in the start? At least fans had more creativity than just subverting expectations for the sake of it with the most boring answers possible.

SEETHING

you have it the exact opposite

youtube.com/watch?v=MaBUVIUl4J4

TLJ box office was old nostalgia fucks

BRAAAAAAAAAAAP

MORE LIKE
THE JUST JEDI