Flash Thread -Early Edition (Season Finale Tonight)

So are we getting a new flash for a little while next season, or are spoilers completely wrong.
What are some of the ways they can finish out season strong enough for you to come back next season. Season of Rogues?

What have been strengths and weaknesses of season. Spill all my friends.

Also you can vote for best girl if you want.

strawpoll.com/gg6dbr5

Other urls found in this thread:

tgo-tv.com/watch/live-tv/the-cw-live-stream.php
arconaitv.me/tcw/
livetvmisc.wixsite.com/main
flashtvnews.com/the-flash-season-4-synopsis-iris-is-alive/29061
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looking forward tonight surprisingly..not sure if what happened last episode is going to stick but here's to hoping.

Savaitar goes back in time and undoes iris death out of remorse.

But the iris barry love is erased. So we can do it all over again.

You want iris and barry to 'fall' in love again?

No. They want you to watch it all over and over again. Like every fucking drama.

Everyone ready for disappointment when that bitch is confirmed as not dead?

all I'm excited for in season four is a new wells, unless they're keeping HR, let's hope not

based off the teasers and clips sof ar it seems its going to be a slow emotional episode where they convince barritar to be good by accepting and loving him. i swear if theres no fucking action imma go ape shit

Is this the official thread or not?

I hope Julian's back. other than him I don't really like anyone on this show anymore.

I don't see any stream links.

This, then he will feel all sad and shit and go back in time and kill himself before Iris kills him.

agreed, tom felton is a surprisingly good actor, wasn't expecting to like him when I first heard he's going to be on flash
then again, last time I saw him perform was in the Harry Potter films

err, before he kills Iris.

only way this will be enjoyable to watch is if we have two savitars duking it out but we won't

oh and the totally didnt see killer frost betraying savitar "Twist" too will happen

dunno bout the rest of /co but this season of Flash has been a huge disappointment in my opinion I thought Jay's Zoom was bad but Savitar was somehow even worse. 3 seasons of "who is this evil speedster who does nothing except show up and gloat every 4 episodes" is really getting old.

As long as the ending isn't "run faster Barry!" I will consider that a win.

this
first season was best season
patty was the only good thing about season two
julian's the only good thing about this season

They should have revealed who Savitar was much earlier, "who is Savitar" wasn't enough to sustain the show. Barry having to deal with himself as a villain might have done, but they shoved it into the last 3 episodes.

I want the official odds on who is going to die tonight!

Here's links, see if any of these work.

>Stream 1.

>Stream 2.

arconaitv.me/tcw/

>Stream 3

>all those death flags

It's obviously Harry.

All my money on Julian.

It'll be alright user. Hopefully.

H.R. Wells

>julian's the only good thing about this season
>not Slutty Frost

"mystery villain" is just a lazy way to create drama. I'd be much more interested in a villain where the good guys know who the villain is, they just have no idea what the evil plan is or how to stop it.

I really do need more Patty in my life.

not a big fan of danielle panabaker

Don't we all user, don't we all.

I don't like Panabaker's campy supervillain persona, it kind of ruins Killer Frost for me. I think it would be better if Killer Frost was played as just Caitlin gone completely mad instead of that mustache-twirley voice she puts on

The whole powers make you go evil thing doesn't work for me. Julian's autistic spaghetti spilling is great.

I wish she was campy, instead she's a weak-voiced sad sack.

>pic related

Nice, thanks user.

where was Julian last episode?

If barry is possibly going into speedforce, I think some of the people at funeral might be ghosts or something, otherwise it wouldn't make sense for him to leave if he beats savitar.

Very High: Savitar
High: H.R., Joe, Julian
Moderate: Caitlin
Low: Barry, Iris
Very Low: Cisco, Wally, Traci

We should get the hype train chugging.

For old time's sake.

No problem.

I guess the cast was too big for a 40 minute show after they brought Cold back. In show? Probably in a dark room thinking sad thoughts about Caitlin.

when was the last time someone did a CWverse hype train

if we did it now, how would you even fit all the hype into one train?

the hype is dead. all shows have fallen into mediocrity

I'm ready user.

Who's excited!?

I'm ready to take the plunge.

bring it on

And then a new mystery speedster villain appears!

20 minutes till it starts, right?

>This time it's the PAST FLASH

Are we sure Gustin's straight? I know he's engaged but he's incredibly chummy with Toms Cavanagh and Felton.

AM READY

Place your bets for who's gonna be the big bad speedster in season 4
My money is on The Rival with a different name but same backstory

I wonder how they will bring him back after H.R dies. I hope they make a Gideon with his personality and looks.

yep.

>not being ironically gay with your friends

Cowboy Wells! Nazi Wells! Viking Wells! Parasite Wells!

So what exactly happened last night on Supergirl

Future Emo Barry was best Barry desu.

I didn't watch

Also Post snacks

>Cowboy Wells
That one. Or how about intern Wells? they can try out a new one each episode .

I have one bottle of soda

Can't kill Joe, need him as one of the few people who can act to help carry the show.

So HR(Where you can still have Tom play better characters) or Julian, because being Caitlin is suffering.

Chinese

fish'n'chips plus sapporo lager

pasta and boooze

Honestly, I'm kind of expecting R63 Wells.

flashtvnews.com/the-flash-season-4-synopsis-iris-is-alive/29061

Supergirl vs Superman

Superman, Martian Manhunter, Ms. Martian and some White Martians vs Daxamite Army

Supergirl vs Rhea

Mon-el going into a wormhole that leads to the future.

Teased a third Kryptonian at the end of the episode.

bowl of weed and a cup of water

I"M HERE

Just a cheese&turkey tost, it is almost 3AM here after all.

>It's just Tom Cavanagh in drag

Speaking of Julian how does he fit into Savitars wild ride? Did remnant Barry just find some random British guy fucked over by Flashpoint and decide to give him powers?

that poll should be by TV series, instead of everything lumped in together

Late user is late but thanks for staying up bro.

I had a fun time with this season for the most part, though my biggest hope for the next is that they bring Snart back permanently. One of the worst decisions of LoT S1.

Was he even fucked over by Flashpoint?

That would be funny.

Still, it's worth noting they could play the R63 Wells card any time if they had to recast for whatever reason.

>Speaking of Julian how does he fit into Savitars wild ride?

They expect one in the wreckage

I think they've gotten message to do things differently. We'll see if it sticks.

S1 is still the best, but I'm not sure how to rate 2 against 3. 3 didn't have the highs of 2, but it certainly didn't have the lows either. It was mostly middling, with good ideas seeing decent at best execution. If Season 4 does Rogues with Thinker, brings back Snart, and gives us 2 or 3 Reverse Flsah episodes, I'll be optimistic again.

He went to CC because he dug up the Philosophers Stone to save his sister, I assume in the previous timeline she lives and he never fucks up and becomes Alchemy.

Killer Frost is best girl. At this point I'm only watching for her.

I think first half of season 2 was better but second half of season 2 is still the worst.

So 1>2>3>2.5

>Thinker
Reminds me of how many top-tier villains they either haven't used yet or haven't fully utilized.

Where the fuck is Hartley?

who will kara be with now that mon is gone
>inb4 lena

>Drag
>Implying he hasn't already started taking estrogen in preparation for the role.

I'd more or less agree with this.

arconaitv.me/tcw/

>Where the fuck is Hartley?

Cisco mentioned him by name in a recent episode, said he used to work with him but he was "kind of a douchebag"

why doesnt wix work?

H.R.I.P. Wells

So I guess Flashpoint undid good Hartley from S2.

Fuck.

Agreed. This season was not without flaws -- the Savitar reveal took way too long for a show that very quickly revealed Reverse Flash's identity in s1 and was all the stronger for it. But I think it's been better than season 2, and a tighter season.

I'm looking forward to season 4 not having a speedster villain.

Totally agreed on Snart. I don't even care what kind of bullshit they pull to bring him back. Last week's episode was SO fun because of him.

thanks

Hartley was still a bit of a douche, just not an evil one, iirc