Daily reminder that Anna Akana killed Carrie Fisher because she didn't get the role of Rose Tico

Daily reminder that Anna Akana killed Carrie Fisher because she didn't get the role of Rose Tico.

Other urls found in this thread:

affinitymagazine.us/2016/12/23/anna-akana-under-fire-for-carrie-fisher-tweets/
youtube.com/watch?v=qR150uMib9A
sexy-youtubers.com/anna-akana-nude/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

affinitymagazine.us/2016/12/23/anna-akana-under-fire-for-carrie-fisher-tweets/

she hot though.
would become SJW for.

I'll take the side of the gook because i want to cum on her eyelids

>Anna more hotter than prime Carrie

Bitch you tripping.

I like asian women but I kindof see her as the one of those photo montages where a transsexual puts on makeup and "she" is the after shot.
Looks like a drag queen

>Dude stop dating asian women we ate not submissive!
>Dates a white guy

Carrie is dead. Bury her. Consider this mercy.

Hey, fuck a drag queen without a penis? what's not to love!

I bet her lets her step on his face with her bare feet though, so that's fine.

Also I hope you're joking.

Isn't she a hapa?

is this peak resting bitch face?

She and that cunt calling herself Aquafina or whatever are good examples of why americanized asians are literally the fucking worst women on the planet

Basically all the negative traits of white women.
I think they get this way because their americanized dads are wimps.
Asian dads that grew up in asia are strict as fuck

Her parents are both primarily Asian but with some mix of random other shit if her Wikipedia page is any indication.

Who could be behind this post...

>under fire
yah exactly the same as getting arrows or bullets shot at you
bitch just tweeted that carrie was dying on the plane, plenty of people would have done that

She looks more asian than a hapa

White people say 'hapa' whenever they see an Asian woman they find attractive. Not sure why, that word was invented by like Hawaiians or some shit.

roasties fucking hate asian women
asians are thinner and make more money than white women
in the aggregate they are better than white women in a ton of things
also they're sexier

It means part asian

>I think they get this way because their americanized dads are wimps.

Lol wut.
They get that way because they're parents are psycho-asian parents and they, being culturally american, rebel.

Anna Akana literally talks about in her podcast about the reason she is the way she is, is in rebellion against her super strict FOB parents.

why do you listen to her podcast?
sexy voice?

I've heard of people say "ow" when they step on a lego, or "mmm" when they taste something delicious-never heard someone say "hapa" when they find some specific race attractive

I thought the evolutionary reason women rebel is so they don't fuck their dad.
Why don't the Pre-fob girls rebel?
is it because there just isnt a competing culture to rebel to?

anyone got her leaked sex tape

Literally you
youtube.com/watch?v=qR150uMib9A

I subbed to her youtube for a while but then I got tired of how much of a normie she was (casey neistat too). Normies are just fucking boring and I wondered why only ever normies are on youtube, and then I realized that anybody who is actually interesting and able to leverage an audience just goes into film, or writes, or actually creates something instead of being a youtube celeb.

close your whore mouth, big toothed cunt.

She was on another podcast talking about it. I would not openly listen to an "Asian American" female if I could.

There is something "off" about 2nd gen Asian Americans, they try to act like all fucking gangsta and shit and it's fucking cringe as fuck.

90% of Second Gen Asians I have ever known (and I work IT so ALOT) pretty much talk like "LOL SENPAI LOOK AT THIS IT'S SQUAD AF YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT DOG, MY SENPAI UP IN HERE"

For some reason Westernised Asian females think California Valley Girl is also the peak of culture.

why am i just hearing about this now

Thanks word filter fucking my post.

>tfw no Asian Valley Girl friend-with-benefits

she's cuter than rose, but she would ruined the quality of the whole film, (not that it would have made a difference ) as it is would any youtube star

I find it strange that there are three types of normies on youtube and they all have beliefs and interested that never ever get mixed and matched.

>three types of normies on youtube
What do you mean?

Can I can a rundown on why she did it other than those tweets? Was she her drug dealer or something?

The difference between FOB and Western Asians is easily shown in the makeup.

Western Asian makeup is about being "hot" and outgoing, where Asian makeup is based around being cute and innocent.

I think this thread is trying to make fun of people who were like "OMG you LITERALLY killed her with these tweets!!! SHAME on YOU!"

I'm just here because I hope for fapping material though. nobody delivered.

What? She seems like she's a dead fish fuck and somehow her vagina is cold.

hot

You've obviously never dated an actual cunt.

Only Asians.

Checked. Dubs yet can't recognize shaved eyebrows replaced with paint.

ding ding ding we have a winner

Just how i like em desu

They don't have eyelids lol

Hell, Asians don't even have souls.

sorta n00ds sexy-youtubers.com/anna-akana-nude/

based

Why do white women despise asian women so much?

>fuck qt Asian your whole life
>don’t have to deal with her shit in heaven, where anime is real

Perfect.

Who /communitychannel/ here?
I had the biggest crush on this bitch when she was younger

It's like American bitches are all ganguro bitches lol.

This bitch has a punchable face, holy fuck.

Seeing how flat it is everyone else already beat you to the punch.

Go to x videos, profiles: blobber

It's not their dads, it's just the inevitability of living in the culture that they do. They grow up seeing how modern white women are not submissive/domesticated at all and how they don't tolerate being treated like crap by their boyfriends (applies mostly to Korean guys, but to some other Asians, too). So they ditch the submissiveness of non-Americanized Asians.

At the same time, though, they keep a lot of the less-appealing traits that they don't object to - stupid infantile interests, obsession with "cute" things, modesty, being obsessed with taking pictures of food, etc.

The worst of both worlds.

>whenever I post an opinion on facebook or like a group page for something, I'm being an advocate

they all look the same, which one is her?

Hey kids. This is what your brain looks like after too much Sup Forums.

Supposedly hot sexy asian and hottie getting taken

> 23 DECEMBER 2016

>They grow up seeing how modern white women are huge cunts and how they don't tolerate not being worshiped by their boyfriends
Fixed that for ya, sweetie.