You're a good joe

You're a good joe

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514960772462.webm
abc7chicago.com/more-than-100-johns-arrested-in-illegal-sex-trade-crackdown/2574410/
youtu.be/6iqmIoHL74Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

interlinked

C-beams

for you

>a joe is someone who sees a prostitute
get it

more pictures like this please?

That's a John

john is the owner of the prostitutes.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514960772462.webm

>some side relationship somehow is bigger than the main story

thats a mack

No. The point of Joe is to show that No I is just a program after all, despite how real she seems.

SHE WAS FUCKING WALLACE SPYWARE GODDAMNIT until the emanator and chip breaking by K

FUCKING WAIFUFAGS

A joe is "The average joe" idiom

Or Joe Bloggs

That Joi*

This

The real waifu was Luv

None of it matters though. Joe was clinging to anything that would make him more than just a replicant, whether that was Joi love, the real memory or fighting for a "cause".

You're an idiot.

You look lonely. I can fix that.

True. But that was the point of that scene.

Maybe in engrish dog eating land.

abc7chicago.com/more-than-100-johns-arrested-in-illegal-sex-trade-crackdown/2574410/

No John, you are the prostitutes

I'd the girl again[/again]

>no robot to hire prostitutes for me

On a side note this movie was fucking horrible. It reminded me of that south park episode where they try to save movies from their aging directors.

youtu.be/6iqmIoHL74Y

what the fuck was her problem?

REEEEEEEEEEEEE Sup Forums makes a mess of my post yet again

She thought she was getting the good boy like Rachel did

didnt even recognizer her thank

I'm finally over the feels from this movie, holy shit I didnt think I was going to make it bros

>here i am...........................................now

thank you so much for posting this, saw this was from /wsg/ and I hoped there would be some drive reference. giddy when I heard it

kino

I don't know why autists are so butthurt over this, it clearly established she is a product he bought, it's not like she was ever made out to be a genuine partner.

If he thought she was actually real and it turns out she was a program that would distressing, but we know she's a product the whole time.

THAT'S MY DAUGHTER'S OUTFIT, YOU TAKE THAT OFF YOU FUCKING CRAZY BITCH

Luv even says "we hope you enjoyed your Wallace product" or some shit

Fuck you I hope you fall down a well and die so I never have to see you post your dogshit on here again.

I almost keked when she was crushed, was bound to happen.

oh so Joe did used vainilla JOI

That whole relationship was cheap though. Why was it even in there? They should have had some more "maybe she is different" scenes to make it more believable. Or have Joi 2.0 ad.

maybe she´s different would´ve been fucking generic, thank god they didn´t go that route

Any more generic that what actually happened? le martyr for freedoms

Yeah I think her character needed a bit more development, I didn't really take her character that seriously so that scene didn't effect me that much, the ending got to me when he died a real hero and human bean more, wasn't too bothered about the waifu part.

t. roasties

interlinked within cells

I drive

Is that guy wearing fucking bunny ears?

That's sake not milk.

This is meta as fuck.