New episode of Vikings

New episode of Vikings.
Not one thread.

Turbo plebs all of you.

The show died with Ragnar.

Giff link to new episode b0ss

Sup Forums is all plebs now. I only came here to look for this thread.
This whole site is shit.
Literally the only board I ever visit is /his/.

so in one episode bjorn transports from the mediterranean to norway wtf

was there a new episode last week?

I know right, like what the fuck is that about?

Unless his events occurred weeks to months beforehand everyone else, it makes zero sense.

Why are Alfred & Aethelred teenagers? This implies that at least a couple of years have already passed and the Saxons have just been Dane dodging for that long until suddenly deciding "Hey, what about that Heahmund dude?"

W E

M U S T

S E C U R E

T H E

E X I S T E N C E

O F

O U R

G E N D E R

A N D

A

F U T U R E

F O R

S T R O N G

W O M Y N

Stfu, cuck.

>Why are Alfred & Aethelred teenagers?
Same reason Ragnar and Floki aged into senile old men last season but all that happened to Lagertha is a slightly different hairstyle.

U G H

W O W

R U D E

Katheryn Winnick is best waif.

that's the weirdest fucking part. lagertha hasn't aged at all and we're supposed to believe that like 20 something years have passed since season 4

>implying Lagertha isn't hot enough that this is entirely 100% acceptable

Why the fuck would you want to ugly her up? Do you even know what you're asking for?

>it's a the battle is next week episode

I expected it but I still wanted the battle tonight.

so you're saying you wouldn't fuck 50 year old mummyfu lagertha? are you gay?

umm sweetie lagertha is prime mommy as is

You can not mommy her up. You can only grandma her up. And while yes I would still fuck grandma lagethera. She is still top tier mommy which is self evidently superior.

they didn't mommy her up at all, she looks younger than bjorn

>who is Judith?
>who is Torvi?

>Torvi
>anything close to a waif

user..

>Lagertha
>literally the worst ruler in the entire series

I'm mad about them saying Byzantine Empire and their guide saying the Roman Empire had fallen or some-such. I'm pretty sure he also refered to the capital as Byzantion too what the fuck? We trying to not offends Turks or some shit? Alfred calling their language English even though I'm pretty sure Ragnar referred to the language as saxon in the earlier seasons.

NA Normies won't know what the fuck the Byzantine Empire is, just call it Eastern Rome.

Bjorn should be pushing middle age himself considering he was already an angsty teen before Ubbe was born

pls

user the show has a literal feminist army of yas queens

we threw realism out the door a long time ago. Just pretend it's a combination of mistranslated and people in those old days not having access to accurate and up to date geography

the roman empire did fall, the eastern roman empire wasn't roman, it was greek shits

Show is shit now. Stopped being compelling with Aethelstad died, and stopping having any likeable characters at all when Ragnar died. I'd only watch now to see his douchebag sons die.

Stay mad Heinrich

ummm sweeties Ragnar has been outdone in the show as he was in real life