youtube.com/watch?v=wXpmirTs5bE
youtube.com/watch?v=8IT2aKGzgrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FYI he's the real brains behind MDE, not sam hyde

>we're out of budget

How 2 get jaw like charls?

Charls a best

mewing

>We want a dude with good jawbone structure to play Spike in the upcoming Buffy the vampire slayer remake but we're lacking budget hard.
>What you working with ?
>Hum we have 25$ left
>I know just the right guy.

Charls is very handsome

He would be perfect.

You have to be Chad

>25$
Euros, everyone.

and Andrew

I think it's Nick. Anyone but Sam really.

Yeah, Nick's the whole reason they got the show. He's also the only one who has his life together

it's clearly kurush

Is Nick really the only one with a job? I though Charls was a used car salesman or some shit like that.

You mean carwash?

Charls has worked construction and used to work for Eric Hayden's company. Eric left his company for a while just to do the show with them. I think both Nick and Sam used to sell cars.

charls is now a twitch streamer and works for Eric's construction company as a day job I think

>we need Brad Pitt but we're out of budget
>gotcha senpai

Sam and Nick both were car salesmen, at one point. Charls works construction at the moment, just doing manual labour.

Nick owns an antiques shop with two locations, and is married (or at least has a long term GF)

Chaz is a pure boy, clean and taut. He is innocence surrounded by the maladies of this world.

LA Confidential was better than Memento

Come at me.

Damn.
And of course, Sam Hyde is unemployed. Fucking worthless. At least Charls is doing something with his life.

>5'7
>chad

never seen or heard of it aside from a weed strain

Memento is my favorite movie, so what's LA Confidential about?

What’s the obsession with these three unfunny menchildren

Nick was the Comedian.
Charls was the Artist.
Sam was the Tragic Poet as well as the Face.

Holy shit, don't even watch the trailer bro. You're in for a treat. It's one of the best movies of that whole decade. And the 90's had a lot of kino.

It's just an old school noir done extremely well.

Sam is just a weird guy all around

He trying to make youtube videos but they're weird as fuck and really not all that funny

Honestly Charls and Nick were much more talented, but Sam was there to be extra edgy so it was an ok group. I doubt Nick will return to it which sucks since he was my favorite of the 3

This is correct based on evidence.

Nick was the money
Charls was the talent
Sam was the anchor

you wanna get high? drink tap water.

Is that Captain Jack Harkness?

So who even is Eric, one of Charls and Sam's friends?

used to watch charls stream but sometimes he gives off like real closet gay vibes, idk, maybe its just me. haven't watched since. i'd rather remember him as a source of chaos instead of slowly seeing his weird uncomfortable tangents about guys trying to touch him or look at his dick or that stuff with his band teacher or how he is borderline mgtow

I think he grew up with Charls. He was in the Dr. Manslave movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=qFeKOrU7W0k

cheers for rec
have one on the house

Correct

literally who

>not N I CK

Thanks user, that looks good I'll check it out.

We suggest people Charls should play in their inevitable biopics:
>Hunter S. Thompson
>Ted Bundy
>John Waters
>Jeffrey Dahmer

youtube.com/watch?v=gVtHvItwjHs&t=60s
his channel is great. in the words of some guy "charls boyfriend simulator"

I bet you enjoy the videos of h3h3 productions

cockroach

His stand up is pretty good

no it isnt

>Smoother scrolling, more console like experience. You were there, YOU PLAYED THOSE GAMES.

you don't usually read from a script when you do standup.

>His stand up is pretty good
You don't have to lie, I don't think he's watching this thread.

snake eyes

When will charls get his big bang

serious quesiton: why hasn't Charls written a one--act play and performed it live with some friends he made in atlanta on his youtube channel?

Charls is a great performer and maybe a good writer, but I think he prefers improving just from what I've seen.

Suck a lot of cock

Andrew has had literally nothing to do with MDE outside of WP and a few select videos. I know hating Sam is cool now but he is definitely 100% the primus motor of MDE.

Andrew helped Sam with some of the 2070 predictions, so that goes a few years back user.

Yes, they've been friends for a long time, but the vast majority of MDE content (i.e. the actual good stuff and not just the most well-known) are created entirely independently of thankscomputer.

Honestly it adds a lot of charm to it. Sam is actually a comedy genius I'm not memeing and his standup is some of his best work.

>I know hating Sam is cool now
where did the hate come from?

That one autistic spammer who posts in every Sam hyde thread

off topic but I was looking at who the ceo of twitter (@jack) follows and ryan staake was like his second most recent follow after bill gates. Kinda cool mde is just one step removed from jack who has banned sam twice now.

I KNOW A PRETTY RAVE GIRL

fuck jack, he deserves to perish

post rare charls

COP KILLER

Charles actually is gay.

no really rare ones but I've got this

the fuck are you talking about

Provide a single piece of evidence, i'll wait.

both are decently crafted films.
either way guy pierce is such a good actor. sure he's a pretty boy but god damn was he menacing in Rover.

How do I get a jaw like this? My teeth are bad on one side, so I can only chew on the other side and I can tell it's making my face asymmetrical. Will working out in general help with facial aesthetics?

>20 people in the room
>Sam gets on stage
>thumbles through script
>uh did you know that blacks...or eh black people.
>We wouldn't want to be eh politically incorrect now would we?
>*chuckles to himself*
>Commit uh
>thumbles through script
>commit uh...56% percent of all violent crimes in America?
>*chuckles to himself*
>thumbles through script
>10% percent of those crimes are hardcore rape
Sam's stand-up is the Sup Forums equivalent a fat dyke comedian going on stage performing feminist stand-up, but probably worse because at least those fat cunts usually don't carry a script on stage with them. It maybe funny if you're a fat dyke, but most people won't find it funny. It's fitting, because like the fat dyke, Sam is also a talentless lib-arts fag who's just too "real" for people to understand.

come on, the migrant crisis one is good even if it uses a prop

>Thought Charles is just quirky
>he legit mentally insane

Not really bro

Lips together
Teeth together
Tongue on the roof of your mouth

>going on the internet to tell lies

>those facial aesthetics
I’m jealous. Too bad he’s a turbo manlet.

Surprising, charls is just under 6 foot. I've met him and Sam in 2015, he just looks small because Sam is a giant. He's like 6'5" or something. I'm 6'2" and he was a few inches taller.

Is Dr. Manslave Charls and Sam's magnum opus?

youtube.com/watch?v=wXpmirTs5bE

It's really sad that Charls sold out and became a numale. His new gf is cute, at least. I hope he's happy now.

the film version is
youtube.com/watch?v=8IT2aKGzgrg

>Come at me.
You're saying anything controversial, dumbass.

The stand-up version is better. It's more concise and the audience makes it better, especially the heckler.

*not

That isn't cute

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees the similarity

There's like a billion Jeffrey dahmer movies/documentaries there doesn't need to be anymore.

why are these dudes always being posted?

oh fuck off

No, I'm staying.

watch "fucking get out" to realize how wrong you are you finook.

>we need someone who can fight for this straight to DVD action flick but we're out of budget
>I know just the guy