Is Johns ever going to let Barry own up to his many mistakes or will he always be the "I-It's not your fault you are...

Is Johns ever going to let Barry own up to his many mistakes or will he always be the "I-It's not your fault you are too perfect to do anything wrong" golden boy that DC for some reason wants him to be?

What did he do wrong? You referring to Flashpoint?

>wallyfags asspained train of pain continues

Man I didn't read that story arc with Pandora a few years ago so idk but I thought it was her that everything in Flashpoint? Like, I thought we literally saw her alter the Earths in that big 2-page spread while Barry ran back to let his mom die.
Besides, it's getting retconned to be Blue Balls now.

It's either Pandora or Manhattan that caused the New 52.

desu I thought Eobard started causing the effects when he altered time by killing Barry's mom and framing Barry's dad.

he was infected by a speed parasite, dindu nuffin

>WallyFag
What? I just want Barry to be an interesting character again. He is nothing more than a "perfect" character. I bet you don't even read comics, you just want to start retarded shitposting.
Flashpoint but also how he treated Black Wally, Wally forgiving him for what he did to his own children, Barry forgetting about his own children, ect.

Barry is what allowed it all to happen. He should have known better than to tamper with time and this was all caused by him.
>Wally Warned me not to go back in time and I did and it fucked everyone over but it's ok because I wasn't the one who personally decided which fucked up time the world would become!

You mean flash fan. The buckshot has hurt the flash IP as a whole and you saying "hurt sure" Sally makes you a faggot. I bet you are the same maggot user that only started reading comics after new 52.

Phones autocorrect. I am calling you a casual maggot.

BARRY IS A GOOD BOY
HE DINDU NUFFIN
All you racist Wally fans need to be nice to Barry. He was a GOOD KID

Isn't that Batman though? No matter what everyone seems to forgive him and sweep his crap under the rug

Everyone admits Batman is a bastard jerk ass but he is also very helpful. He is pretty insufferable and acts like an autistic but again, he is pretty helpful. Also I don't remember Bats fucking up even a 10th as bad as Barry does constantly in the comics or in the TV show.

Barry is now a Shit Marry sue. The only issue is that he won't die to save everyone again.

are Wallyfags perma butthurt?

Permaist butt hurtus

Have an arc where Zolomon fights Barry because he's trying to get Wally back. Climax is Zolomon urges Wally to kill Barry:
>HE TOOK YOUR LIFE

Wally says no, Barry goes for the cheapshot and Zolomon dies saving Wally. BAM Barry is the new Zoom.

>Ha ha I don't mind The Flash being ruined by executives as long as I get my Barry!
Jesus christ. You people are the worst. I bet you don't even read comics.

>Barry shits the bed in comics
>Barry is currently shitting the bed on TV
>B-But I HATE WALLY
Where is this anger coming from user? Samefagging every Flash thread wont help you Zolomon

Nothing says butthurt like samefagging every flash thread about much you hate Wally.

Wally didn't warn him. He warned Wally. Wally's aversion to time travel was from Barry's teachings.

It's amusing how Wally is much more diligent about it than Barry, but he still does it. Barry going back in time to stop a malicious time traveller, like in Flashpoint, is exactly the way time travel heroes should use their powers.

Except Barry did it to save his mom. He didn't do it to stop an evil time traveller

>What? I just want Barry to be an interesting character again. He is nothing more than a "perfect" character.

He's always been that. And that's ok. Johns did the opposite and tried to make him more flawed, but he served to alienate fans who didn't grow up with Barry.

Truthfully, Barry owes the Tv show alot for creating alot of new fans for him.

so yes?

All they have to do is address that he fucked up. That is it and Barry becomes a decent character again.
>You erased millions of people from existence but that's ok Barry

What in the fuck are you talking about? Do you even read the current ongoing? In what way is he "perfect"? Why are you blaming Johns for this when he hasn't written Barry in years?

Did you forget that Johns did an entire arc solely about Wally discovering a letter from Barry admitting the massive mistake he made in voting in favor of mindfucking Dr. Light, and the even bigger mistake of mindfucking the Top, for which he asked Wally to rectify the mistake by any means possible?

I seriously have no idea what the fuck you're talking about or where you're getting this "perfect" Barry from.

>What way is he perfect
Everyone forgiving him for what he did with Flashpoint
>Why are you blaming Johns
he is the one who demanded DC forgive Barry.

>yfw he dies at the end of Rebirth

He was saving his mom from an evil time traveller.

Eobard Thawne changed history and Barry was trying to change it back. That's what time travel heroes are SUPPOSED to do.

The only reason it caused a problem is Barry forgot to fucking use the Cosmic Treadmill. Or he could've asked Rip and Booster to do it for him, that's their actual fuckin' job.

>demanded DC forgive Barry.

Where did you get this from? Show me a book or an interview or something that proves you're not just imagining conversations and writing fanfic about what goes on at the DC offices when no one's looking like a crazy person.

Who is "DC"? The characters? All of them? When did they find out what Barry did and forgive him?

The only character who knows what happened and forgave Barry is Wally.

>Where
DC universe Rebirth where he had Wally say "it's not your fault barry" and everyone else forgive him.

Literally any time police like Rip Hunter is a bad guy in your eyes, too. Johns changed the rules one time for Flashpoint, that doesn't make Barry Allen awful or whatever. Just like it doesn't make Wally awful for time travelling during Chain Lightning to stop Malcolm Thawne from killing Barry Allen prematurely. It's the same goddamn thing.

>Did you forget that Johns did an entire arc solely about Wally discovering a letter from Barry admitting the massive mistake he made in voting in favor of mindfucking Dr. Light, and the even bigger mistake of mindfucking the Top, for which he asked Wally to rectify the mistake by any means possible?

At the end of that arc Wally agreed with Barry that mind wiping was the right choice. So no, even Johns didn't believe Barry was wrong there unless Johns also wanted to make Wally wrong.

>and everyone else forgive him.
>everyone else

Please post the page where the Justice League assembles and forgives Barry.

DiDio is the Barry fanboy.

He's forgiven because the timeline changes weren't his fault, if it wasn't for the intervention of Manhattan/whoever he would have fixed his mistake.

Also it was Kadabra's fault Wally was lost, it really isn't Barry's fault.

>mfw you started reading Flash at DC Rebirth and you actually like Barry and Wally West II