I just bought this for 5 dollars at a thrift store, was it a good investment

I just bought this for 5 dollars at a thrift store, was it a good investment.

Not the best of seinfeld, but if you have good taste it should encourage your appetite.

yes, but Sup Forumstards will still hate you cause Jews or something

it's some 90s tv romcom show right?

Season 1 is okay, 2 is better. It's so much better after Season 2 though.

Yes, have fun

Season one is terrible, and I am willing to say I really like Seinfeld

Yep, like an early, not as smart, Friends.

Sup Forums here
Seinfeld is /our jew/

4-9 is kino 2bh

Early Seinfeld was the best

OP here
Which episode would you guys consider the best from both seasons?

the pilot episode of seinfeld, which is distinct from the seinfeld episode "The Pilot"

Seinfeld and Larry David are funny guys so they get killed last

I liked the one with Elaine's dad

I was so confused why he wasn't a recurring character and I never saw him again later in the series, like maybe he died and they didn't want to recast him because his performance was amazing

The real reason his performance was amazing was he wasn't performing

he's not back because this

Cast and crew members were very impressed with Tierney's performance, and intended to make Alton Benes a recurring character.[4] However, they were frightened of him; during filming it was discovered that Tierney had stolen a butcher knife from the knife block in Jerry's apartment set.[5][10] Various cast members remember Seinfeld encountering Tierney and stating "Hey Lawrence, what do you got there in your jacket?".[4] Tierney, realizing he had been caught, tried to make a joke about how he thought taking the knife would be funny, by reenacting a scene from Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho (1960), holding the knife above his head and making threatening motions towards Seinfeld.[5][11] Tom Cherones, Jason Alexander and Julia Louis-Dreyfus saw this happen, and, as Alexander recalled, it "scared the living crap out of all of us."[4] Cherones stated that, afterwards, Larry David would jokingly threaten to have Tierney back on the show if Cherones did his work badly.

also fun fact for any /lit/erature

The episode's storyline was based on one of David's personal experiences;[4][5] when he was dating Monica Yates, she wanted him to meet her father, Richard Yates, a respected novelist.[6] David had just bought a suede jacket, and met Richard Yates at the Algonquin Hotel.[4] Richard was, as David stated in an interview, "... every bit as intimidating as Alton Benes".[4][5] David's story is similar to what happened in the episode, as, when they headed out to the restaurant, his jacket was ruined by the snow.[2][4]

>Elaine's legs when she was wearing those stockings during that episode

Around season 4 or 5 is the best.
Whenever the Kramer craze started.

Friends is retarded, it just rehashed Seinfeld plotlines.

Friends is retarded, it just reused a bunch of Seinfeld plotlines.

Friends is retarded, it just reused a bunch of Seinfeld plotlines.

first season is '89

The 90's started in 1988.

but the 80s ended in 1991

he got killed the next day in a heist gone wrong