Is she the first ever likeable daughter in an animated sitcom?

Is she the first ever likeable daughter in an animated sitcom?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t9TfgMM7Xto
buzzfeed.com/kaylabazile/20-times-louise-belcher-proved-to-be-the-most-rela-1hh41?utm_term=.jrdP9qaAA#.hmZd5VxAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. She's lovable.

Just cause you want to fuck her don't make her likable. But she's not as insufferable like other kid characters.

>Just cause you want to fuck her
What the fuck is wrong with you

Luanne was likable, she just made poor choices.

someone post the picture of her all grown up cleaning the tables

>ITT: We've never seen Lisa before Lisa The Vegetarian

I've actually never ever seen someone post on Sup Forums about how they want to fuck her
really makes u think

You missed a few months back when some drawfag was doing lewds of her and everyone was sperging out over it and wanting more. Made Bobs Burgers threads insufferable.

oh well nevermind
god damn it Sup Forums, you had me thinking for a second that there are some characters out there that you won't lewd

Lisa Simpson is only shit between Season 7 and Season 23

That still leaves her with more good seasons than louise

These

>Kristen Schaal role
>Likable

why is this show so unfunny?

This.

Lisa used to be likeable before she became a massive know-it-all cunt.

Lisa could be good at times but Louise has always been great and the best BB character.

Technically every female character is a daughter in animation.

So have there been any likable female characters in animation? Yes. I'm going with...Gaz from Invader Zim because her gender was never an issue but I'm sure there are better examples.

I couldn't abide by Luanne.
She was so fucking goddamn stupid.

Why go with Lisa when Maggie exists? She's far more likeable.

THICC

I want to ____ louise

Maybe not the 1st, but definitely the best.

How come Sup Forums never really discusses this show? I find it to be pretty decent.

I want to ____ Linda.

Not really popular enough. Not outstandingly good or bad. Not controversial. Art style doesn't lend itself to waifu-ism.

That said, it's one of my favorite shows because it's comfy as hell.

I still feel that Moaning Lisa is without question the best episode in the series

She is my daughterfu and I love her. She plays like she is a hard badass when she is just a softie.

No one wants to fuck her, except maybe that sick fuck Polyle, but he's banned so we don't have to worry about him anymore.

Is she better than Mabel?

Luanne is a niece.

I want to punch her repeatably.

No account for taste.

Mona the Vampire

I'm not sick, I just have a crush on Kristen Schaal.

Is Louise actually emotionally connecting with someone?

Yes. She likes to pretend she has no feelings, but it's not actually true.

Her autism level has decreased!

she has a super crush on a short boy band member
I'm starting to think she has a thing for short men

I hate that disrespectful cunt.

Was that time she got horny bugs to fuck Teddy's face the only time she was punished by a parent?

she's literally become the most annoying one joke character to date.

think meg but was actually funny at one point so its sad

Oh yeah, that little minx. I wanna father her so hard. I'd help her with her homework, then we'd go to the motherfucking park and feed the ducks. I'd spend all fuckin' afternoon just slowly helping her build a soapbox racer. Fuck yeah... screwing those wheels on, hammering in nails, brushing paint all over wood. Then at bedtime I'd tuck her ass in and read her a story.

God, I'd dad the shit out of her.

I also agree that this show is comfy, but I fucking hate Gene with a passion. Everything he says is totally irrelevant and sounds horrible. I can't be the only one that thinks this.

>Just cause you want to fuck her
That's some high quality projection you have there

I was the same until this happened
youtube.com/watch?v=t9TfgMM7Xto

regular sized Rudy is not short, he is regular sized

>I have no doughter!
>gene, don't say that
>he should say that

This show is golden

That's not hard to achieve.

>one joke character
Which joke

>Hate Genes voice
>Hate Genes character
>Pretty much a grown up version is shoehorned into the new archer
Fuck me

That boy band member was also not short, just like, 11 or something.
They even showed him throwing baby tantrums n shit

that shes a borderline sociopathic little troublemaker and prankster who loves her family although she pretends not to at times

I actually think everyone in this show aside from Bob is annoying as fuck all

>shes a borderline sociopathic little troublemaker and prankster who loves her family although she pretends not to at times
You told like 3 different "jokes" there tho. Just because you can globalize her whole character into things you don't like it doesn't mean it's a one joke character. You can do that with everyone
> Bob is such a one joke character, he is just a stoic father with occasional obsessions

at least that version got shot three times

The only good character in the family is Bob.

Linda
>BAWHBEE I'M GAWNA MAKE YOU DO ALL THE WORK WHILE I GET A JAWB AT A GROCERY STORE. TAKE CARE OF MY RETARD SISTA OKAY?

Tina
>BUTTS LMAO
>ZOMBIES LMAO
> HORSES LMAO
>UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Gene
>BRAAAAAAAAAAP

Louise
>scratches up Bob's DVD collection because he was watching them with Gene
>chimps out when Bob wants to garden and she has to compromise for once in her life
>SCREAMING LMAO AM I FUNNY

>Just cause you want to fuck her don't make her likable
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

she's like eight
also i haven't seen the second two but that was like the only quality time thing she had with her constantly working dad, it's a reasonable thing to flip shit over

Bob>>>Tina>Louise>Linda>>>Gene

Most certainly not.

buzzfeed.com/kaylabazile/20-times-louise-belcher-proved-to-be-the-most-rela-1hh41?utm_term=.jrdP9qaAA#.hmZd5VxAA

holy shit did you just link a buzzfeed article of 20 gifs on Sup Forums? is this some new level of irony I can't yet comprehend?

She's 9.

shitpost all the way down man.