Star Vs. the forces of Stalkers

So is Starfan 13 Nefcy's self insert or something? Has she ever confirmed or denied this?
Starfan 13 seems to me like the kind of character that a creator of a show would self insert as. Socially awkward, fawning over the main character, joining in on almost all activities. I'm wondering if there's a connection there.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HaZpZQG2z10
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0xdbVHbWo0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First post for banana

>So is Starfan 13 Nefcy's self insert or something? Has she ever confirmed or denied this?
Nefcy fucking voices her, you figure it out

Manna is cute and perfect.

I'm more concerned about the fact that she was apparently secretly living in Star's house during Starcrushed.

Looks like the Diaz family has an extra exchange student.

>Has she ever confirmed or denied this?
IIRC she mentioned that StarFan13 was more like what she was like at that age.

Did somebody say, banana?

You what? What did I miss?

What?

>says shes like her
>doesn't have a canon name in universe
>voiced by her
it's her self insert
also
>she said her crush was on star
what could i mean?

So we can all agree that THIS m.youtube.com/watch?v=HaZpZQG2z10 is the official Starco song

But what songs fit other ships like manna Or M-poo?

The very early Star was closer to a self-insert

Definitely there's kind of a self-insert aspect going on with the creator of the show playing the main character's biggest fan, but by now neither Star or StarFan13 are Daron. Like the traits of the original Star were kind of split between the two for the final show

Daron was probably a bit weird at that age but nowhere near StarFan13 level.

When Star calls an emergency friend meeting and Starfan was "here the whole time".

I'm not sure she was LITERALLY living there, but yeah.

>she was apparently secretly living in Star's house during Starcrushed
that's why we love her
she's our Tomoko

Oh. Oh shit. How the hell did I miss that?
>Starfan13 canonically lives in the Diaz household, whether invited or not.

The implications of this.

this now bring up a weird thing, can the creators have headcanon for their own show? I mean wouldn't it become canon? Or is it only canon if they say it is. This also brings up the weird point that if nefcy wanted to she could say literally anything about star vs and it would become canon if she wanted.

Star is who Nefcy wanted to be when she was 14.

Starfan13 and Haruhi: Why you never want to let gods get bored.

and SF13 is how at 20 she saw that 14 year old

omfg

She's never actually broken the 4'th wall or anything like that though, right? I don't remember any jokes about it besides MAYBE if you stretch it.

Kind of a lost opportunity. She could have used Starfan13 to subtly foreshadow something. In fact I don't remember any 4'th wall breaking jokes or foreshadows.

What are the chances of Starfan 13 staying alive through S3, without being dumped in the Alferguson bowl?

>its a "The sun above Echo Creek gets blocked out permanently while Star's group is away and Eternal night is achieved" Episode

>that vore pic

>Starfan13 is the creator's insert.
>The world bends to the creator's whims
>Starfan13 wished for Star to get heartbroken for the sake of an exciting drama.

her being a god was spoiled for me by her mugen character

>filename

>Stalkers
Oh cool. Star is going to the Zone? Would love to see this.

the actual name for this image on pixiv is "Starcofags"

Some anons tried drawing Operator Star, but they weren't /k/ommandos so they didn't know what to draw exactly. I'm just now getting out of the service. I wish I could draw for shit.

>She's never actually broken the 4'th wall or anything like that though, right?

There was that one reference to StarFan13 and cats.

>Starcofags
And proud of it!

Never broke the fourth wall, yeah.

In her bedroom in My New Wand you can just make out the edge of Evon Freeman's episode poster for Star Comes to Earth, but since you can't see the whole thing in-universe it's ambiguous what it actually is/StarFan13 could've made it herself.

Don't remember any fourth-wall jokes in general. A few meta things like the Alfonzo and Ferguson background mention though

> liggershit
*sigh*

>Star gives Starfan13 her fanfiction ideas by sharing her fantasies about Marco
>Star and Starfan13 use the mini Star and Marco from the "Starsitting" board game as dolls and to roleplay
Star is a bad influence and a shameful, indecent princess

>*sigh*

> those weren't dolls
oh fuck

We need to get a drawfag here pronto.

I want to see Star, Janna, Kelly and Pony Head enter a Mewman Battle-Wagon into Senshado

They're just touching, user. No big deal.

FORBIDDEN ZONES
DO NOT TOUCH

how many months along is she

indeed, liggers shouldn't be smiling

That's not for another 100 pages user

Not a Grandma yet ;)

None. user who drew it explained that she's not preggers but the impression couldn't easily correct it without starting over.

It does look that way though.

-2 provided S3 starts asap.

>FORBIDDEN ZONE
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0xdbVHbWo0

It took them 70 pages to get to putting the tip in.

It'll probably be at least another 70 pages to unprotected sex.

>Mrs. Diaz complain about the noise from all the monster fighting, so Marco and I saved up and bought her headphones. :)
What did she mean by this?

That fix blows up the values. Desaturation should suffice to make it readable as whiter.

would you like some doodles to make up for my spam?

nice user, and if you may doodle a hekapoo in jeans

>Operator Star
Well, there's your problem. Star doesn't "do" stealth. She's more of a shock trooper kind of gal.

It means that Angie's birthday gift would be Beat-on-the-Cob by Dr.Mew and will give Raphael a fancy chair for his mancave

hekapoo in a swimsuit

>Nyet vandalized the Sky pic tags again.

Sometimes I forget how autistic the boorus are.

If ya doing doodles how about pic related but with Devil Star and MonStar?

Jackie and Hekapoo smushing their ass/tits on Marco

So Starfan13 is Rohan?
I mean, I could totally see Toffee as Kira.

apparently the panel Nefcy was doing is now canceled
why?

Could be a funding thing.

>ducktales
>tangled
I didn't even know these had new cartoons

you were warned

Was it actually "cancelled" or did that Twitter (it's not official) just find out there wouldn't be one?

It's not surprising Star Vs. got one last year because there were really no other Disney cartoon premieres at that time.

RIP JULIO
PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS
F

F

you will be missed julio

>So Starfan13 is Rohan?

so this guys tumblr seems to be password protected
anyone know it, or know a better collection of his stuff?

what's the tumblr name? does he have a patreon?

solewd
not that I know of

The password is the same as the tumblr name

reuniting with marco, working out their differences, marraieg and kids.
not in that order

damn, it's the samurai bravo guy
thanks tho

What's jackies future post Jarco? Does it involve Marco and Star or not?
Maybe she dies in a surfing accident but is reborn as a mermaid, instead of having her born into it.

To be forgotten about.

see

Along with StarFan13, Sensei, and Marco's Parents

Something about perfect and cute always puts a smile on my face

To return to Mother Hydra and Father Dagon.

>master1200

you're saving resized copies.

>forgetting StarFan13
Please no

Even a god can be killed by forgetting them.

Do you honestly expect her to stay if Jackie gets canned completely? She's a gag character and a self-insert.

How come all of the show's worst characters are from Earth, I take offense to this as a citizen of Earth

She'll probably just show up in Star's room back at her castle.

And yet, she's better than Jackie.

It's because they're normal, so it's harder to shoehorn them into fights and give them screen time (also there are many of them).

SU had the same problem with townies.

Marco isn't allowed to have friends unless they're also friends of Star. It's why F&A were dropped, and it's why Jackie will be dropped.
Tom can still exist even though Star hates him because he's at least connected to her.
Marco's not allowed to have any traces of the mundane Earth life left. He's shedding all of that for a better life. Everyone on earth, including Jackie, is an inherent negative that holds him back. His destiny is with Star and her gang, and there is no looking back.

>a citizen of earth
>not a superior Meman with perfect genes
Oh my, you mad you cant use magic Earthling?

She's entertaining but that's it. She's one joke.

Jackie's at least a person beyond her obsession with someone.

I'll actually be kind of pissed if they keep StarFan around a lot and just toss aside Jackie the instant she breaks up with Marco.

>She's a gag character and a self-insert.

You underestimate the power of both of those things.

True. No one thinks Jackie is funny, and no one self inserts as her (they self insert to BE with her).

Jackie won't get canned.
Starfan13 being a gag character makes it easier for her to come along/show up with little explanation.

>he doesn't know about Earth magic

>I-I'm sorry user, I know I'm boring, but I try. I know I can't be a princess like Star.
>I'll try harder next time.

You're shitposting, but you still bring p a point.

Can a human even use the wand? Ludo was able to, so we know it's not Mewman-specific, but considering what Star's done with the wand, I wouldn't be surprised if we got a human antagonist set on using the wand for military conquest, somewhat akin to Silas from Transformers.

You should go hang out with Oskar. It's what you deserve.

Goddammit I don't need another fetish.

Is tomco endgame?

no, endgame is hekapoo and user_

>P-please user! Give me another chance!
>Anyone but Oskar, his car smells like a ferret died in it!