Who's the bigger bitch? Who's the more annoying political "activist"

Who's the bigger bitch? Who's the more annoying political "activist".

Carol wanted to send people to jail without trial because of unverified visions of an inhuman.

So Carol.

.thread

Go away, Tony.

Better than being sent straight to hell via neck snap

For mansplaining no less.

>In Injustice WW literally cuts Harley down simply because she insulted her
I know it's not earth 1 but this is supposed to be a "What if" with the characters personalities semi intact. Pretty much in any Elseworld Story WW becomes a huge PMS bitch killing anyone who she doesn't like so I am pretty safe in saying she can snap at any moment. So her.

Better question: who would top?

question is stupid u stupid

>Pretty much in any Elseworld Story WW becomes a huge PMS bitch killing anyone who she doesn't like
do you even justice riders

Max Lord was an asshat though, I don't feel bad for him.

Except that never fucking happened you stupid fucking liar. She wanted to detain them while they exhausted all resources to making sure no evidence of criminal activity exist when the situation is notably dire, and then they would be released, nothing more.

That was in a elseworld dumb fuck.
That said the ball rip off threat in Azz's run was worse.

That moment was sexy as fuck dude, what are you on about?

Wondy is a closet sub, tie her up and she's a pure bottom.

IDK Carol didnt turn Superman into Hitler with her pussy

>PMS bitch

Does WW canonically even have periods?

WW has good reasons to want Harley dead.

If you wanted to use an example from Injustice of that universe's Diana being a sociopathic villain, there are a million WAY better ones.

Except that Nightcrawler had to spring the chick who'd been framed...

Except when evidence couldn't be found or when evidence was found to the contrary she wanted to keep them detained until she could prove the vision was accurate.

I don't fuckin fink so

She's talking about Men you dunce, carol is pretty close, but she's still a woman

Now this is something I can enjoy.

Composite Wonder Woman easily (Injustice, Flashpoint, Wonder Woman Sensation Comics #10)
If going by only main canon, Carol takes it

Carol, easily.

People have to resort to "what ifs?" to find examples of Diana being a cunt. Carol is a fascist dumb in the 616.

Pretty sure Diana only killed people who were legit awful people.

Carol became incredibly intolerant because "BUT WHAT IF?" and nabbed and assaulted people because of it. Really Carol just has a bunch of shit stacked up against her because her most relevant and important stories are tied to a bunch of crossover bullshit and tend to make her out to be kind of an asshole.

Harley is a pretty despicable person though. I like Harley when she's hanging with Ivy but they're still criminals.

They still had a few legal hours left.
Nick Fury did this thousands of times and you fuckers never called him facist what the god damn fuck is your problems?

Has Nick Fury ever made the claim that he isn't a total bastard that does whatever he thinks will get the job done?

Well, she is a blood thirsty she-devil that caused Infinite Crisis, but other than that...

SM/WW BTFO

Yes but it's considered heroic when he does it. Because it factually fucking is when thousands or millions of lives are at stake.
These precious "human rights" won't mean jack fucking shit when billions die because you refused to infringe on them under specific dire circumstances.

No it's not most times after he's been a huge dick someone tries to beat the shit of him for screwing them over but he's smart enough to not be there in person and has some LMD get fucked up in his place because he knows he's a huge cunt. Unlike Carol who gets a shocked look then goes on a how dare you betray me rant for not agreeing that I know what's best for you even though I've just made your life a living hell.

To be fair in most good depictions of SM/WW (yes, there are a couple) she does make him obey.

Killing one powerful and crazy guy that had all intentions of fucking the world?

Even what Carol did to Julia Spencer is worse than Diana killing Max Lord.