Characters that saved the world by going back in time

KND, Ben from Ben 10, Superman, The Flash, Wonder Woman, Dexter, Power Puff Girls, Danny Phanton, Teen Titans, the Xmen, Timmy Turner, TMNT, the Monks from Xiaolin Showdown, Kim Possible, Mordecai&Rigby, Marty Mcfly,.

Any others? Why Sup Forums only care about Jack changing the timeline? Why it is ok for everyone else to make the world better by changing the timleine, but it is wrong for Jack to do it?

samurai jack just ended. those other shows/movies didn't.

get a clue, gaywad.

What a shame, I thought because of the pic that this was going to be a thread about characters that got their male friends pregnant.

We know that it has nothing to do with that mate.

This is a common trope on fiction.

I love this meme, wont mind if we elaborate.

But they all wiped out all of their friends and people living in the future in the process!

What I don't get is that going back to the past to eliminate Aku is what Jack planned forever

So when he actually does it why does everyone flip their shit?

>KND
>Numbuh 4 can't even get credit from saving the entire planet through time travel
Being Wally is suffering.
Also, holy shit is that episode relevant

So which of those people completely erased all of their friends from existence?

When the fuck did Marty Mcfly save the world?

In the second movie where Biff became a tyrant.

That's stretching it a bit, no?
It'd been years since I saw the movie.
Wasn't he just a rich corporate guy? Or was he a politician or something.

Biff becoming rich turned Marty's town into a crime riddled shithole.

I don't recall it being very clear myself.

Jack did wipe out his friends. Stop denying it.

Uhhh, everyone were changed, not entirely erased, that's why even future Numbuh 4 dissapeared?

Are you Anti-past fags that retarded?

For some of us it wasn't that he actually went back to the past, it was that it was executed poorly. Given another 20 minutes they probably could have made it work, but as it stands the pacing was just completely fucked.

>town
So, yeah, not the world.

My memory is a little fuzzy, but I think the Godzilla animated series did this too.

A good chunk of Season 5 was about Jack accepting that he couldn't get back

Its in no way different from any of the characters on OP.

According to YOU, Numuh 4 should have let the world be taken over by girls, The Flash should never have undone Flashpoint, PPG should have let Him take over the world, Apocalipse should have killed the X-men and taken over the world and so on.

You're being a retard and saying that going back to the past is evil and time genocide even when you're fighting cartoon supervillains

"time genocide" is fucking retarded

Yet every episode started with "Gotta get back, back to the past"

What? It was about him GOING BACK to his journey, to get back to the past. The entire point of the season was him learning to not abandon things, to get new strenght to keep going.

Butterfly effect. For Jack it's not just a future it's a vastly distant future spanning thousands of years. The further you get the more of an effect doing things in the past will have on it.

Yeah but Aku enslaved like the entire planet

And? Are you aware that some of the time changes on OP happened decades or centuries ago too? Or were so fucking impactiful that even in few years it influence could have been felt on the entire world? Like Flashpoint?

One thing being older than the other doesnt make difference.

Yes and undoing such an event will vastly alter all the genealogies of the characters
So? That's still not how it works.
>One thing being older than the other doesnt make difference.
It does, because there's more variables that are in play down the timeline.

>It does, because there's more variables that are in play down the timeline.
And it matter why? Nobody is denying butterfly effect.

Then you won't deny that a single variable, like a mere character even existing, would in all likelihood change as well.

And?

Someone else will live instead, and they'll live in a world that isn't built on centuries of Aku's dickery.

Or the same people minus Ashi will be born in the undicked world because you can make up whatever rules you want since they weren't laid out.

>Why Sup Forums only care about Jack changing the timeline?
why do you have to be such a fag apoligist?
i thought this was a thread to discuss time shenanigans

So you are saying that every character mentioned in OP is a MURDERER and that they shouldn't have changed their timelines?

Most of these shows that you've listed deal with characters already established in an alternate timeline.
Samurai Jack only has Jack go to a distant future where he's essentially cut off from everything that he used to know in the past. All the characters that Jack encounter are not people from his own timeline except the shaolin master, but that's a rare exception and Jack didn't even know he was alive for that long

Which Sup Forums suffered as much as she did?

The characters in those timelines don't really matter to the audience because they only exist for part of an episode. In Samurai Jack the characters in the past are like that. The difference is that the viewers are more emotionally attached to the future characters in Samurai Jack and in those other shows people care about the past characters more.