Uhhh uhm wow

Uhhh uhm wow....

>Sorry, Rogue. I'm going to have to ruin our relationship by hanging out with my daughter and going on a bunch of inconsequential adventures because I'm afraid of commitment!

Old news. Also Pepe Larraz Rogue solo book when?

Wait what

How and why would these 2 even work?

he healed her

as in, she had been fused with Power Man for a few years, and kissing him, freed Power Man.

Writers just keep throwing Rogue at people for like no reason. Remember the Magneto shit?

>"Nigga that's Wonder Man."

She sucks out his cancer and his healing so it's fine. They have a tsundere thing going on.

Magneto was ok
Sentry was a hate crime

This was actually thrown out the next issue.

Rogue's fluffy hair alone makes this a 10/10 book.

>Sentry

Why did you remind me? You're a monster.

Which was such a bummer. I wanted them to play around with it a little, not just fuck and have a Wonder Man baby for weird DC Movie synergy.

Larraz draws the best Rogue ever

>DC Movie synergy
?

Zub is already going to break them up, he teased Rogue and Johnny already.

Plus Duggan confirmed that Wade willingly cozing it up with Hydra Cap is going to fuck up some of his relationships.

Rogue is so cute in this book

Cut him a break, it all gets so confusing sometimes.

She's never had good taste in partners, has she? Maybe it comes from being unfuckable.

If Wonder Woman is a success then Wonder Man is back in action. Because yes normies are dumb.

>unfuckable.

Don't they just need a full body condom?

>he teased Rogue and Johnny already
I wanted to believe his Thunderbolts being terrible was a fluke, but it seems my hope was misplaced.

Honestly, the setup made sense imo, was bretty well done over several arcs.

Wasn't Simon trying to kill the Avengers with his own team of supervillains in some stupid ass Bendis story the last time we saw him?

That was handwaved as temporary insanity, then he was part of Remender's Uncanny Avengers, which is where he was absorbed into Rogue.

Oh thanks. I dont remember much of that run since I dropped it the second the word "Kang" was uttered.

I hate that character so much.

You didn't miss much, sadly.

Except Rogue, unlike Shik-lah, would be fine with Wade's commitments to his loved ones.
Heck, she would make an excellent foster mother to Ellie.

I want to believe Zub is trolling for Rogue/Johnny, since it was a tease at the start of Duggan UA, and I doubt Duggan would allow it so soon, especially with relation to the main book.

I wouldn't be surprised if Rogue and Wade start dating in secret post-SE, and Johnny becomes her "Die Hard Reboot" so to speak.

>Power Man
>Marvel
>PowerGirl
>DC

>Wonder Woman
>DC
>Wonder Man
>Marvel

I find this a little funny, I don't know why.