Who else isn't an irredeemable piece of crap besides pic related, Blue Beetle, Firestorm, Hal Jordan...

Who else isn't an irredeemable piece of crap besides pic related, Blue Beetle, Firestorm, Hal Jordan, Flash and Black Canary?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4fYUTpq0Ous
youtube.com/watch?v=PNyBWgOg7D0
youtube.com/watch?v=s1GlfHo6Dnc
youtube.com/watch?v=BdXFFATVQ68
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What about Green Arrow? Does he do something in Injustice 2 that I don't know about?

Nah he is cool. Even if he is an Ollie from another universe.

This smug bastard knows he could kick their shit it.

>Hal Jordan
>isn't irredeemable

I'm pretty sure Hal killed quite a few people and condoned torture in this universe.

>we don't have a Plastic Man series yet
>we don't have a Booster Gold series yet
>We don't have a Captain Marvel/Shazam series yet

When is DC bringing back their more comedic characters? Especially Shazam, those DC Nation shorts were stellar, go watch them if you haven't
youtube.com/watch?v=4fYUTpq0Ous
youtube.com/watch?v=PNyBWgOg7D0
youtube.com/watch?v=s1GlfHo6Dnc

>Flash new shit was fucked since pretty much day one
>Too chickenshit to do anything about it
Fuck him, desu. Galaxor got crippled and an heroed because he was a coward.

I love that panel of Plastic Man mocking Sinestro. Good use of his color scheme restriction.

At least he is making an effort. That much I can say. Plus he isn't a certain girl clown.

>Hal Jordan
>not Guy Gardner
You picked the wrong lantern.

Guy killed John and also probably Kyle, he's the worst of all!

What the hell were the Guardians and Abin-Sur thinking when they brought Sinestro on anyway?

>Shazam series never

time to reread this issue

Sinestro was a pretty cool guy when Abin was alive and was dating his sister, so when they died he took it hard

>t.Sinestro

IIRC, he was only supposed to be temporary while 1417's lantern recovered from some grave injury, but got high on the power and killed the previous lantern and nobody was the wiser.

Could plastic man win that fight?

Probably not unless he managed to pour himself down Supes' throat, but Superman would probably have to throw Plas into the sun to kill him.

He was already a ruthless dictator.

Nope.

Even Snart can take O'Brien, because cold fucks him.

Superman flies into a murderous rage at the mere mention of his kid yet never did anything against the other of the two people that were directly responsible for it.

>Hal and Barry
Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

wich year was this?

I like Plastic Man and Booster Gold a lot too, but let's be honest here: They work better as foils for other characters than as sole protagonists. Marvel's Black Widow is the same; she's a great addition to any cast but isn't great at carrying her own tale.

Just include them as ongoing members of the main cast of a book with a small group of characters and you're set.

>Good use of his color scheme restriction.

Damn, I didn't even think of that, but you're absolutely right. It's unusual to see him use so much yellow that for a moment I'd thought that this was kind of "breaking the rules" of what Plastic Man could do and handwaved it away as "Eh. Alternate universe. You can do what you want with the rules there."

He would fuck him up with freeze breath of just throw him into the sun

Year 4 annual.

Best page

He dies right after this, right? There's no way he can be that smug for that long inside the bad guy's fortress

Plastic Man could beat anyone

Spoiler : He does everything he came to do, and just get the fuck out with his son

Plastic Man can't actually die, he's Immortal. Even in the story Arc "Obsidian Age", Plastic Man was discovered to have survived for 3000 years scattered into separate molecules on the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean.

I was under the assumption that Injustice would bend the rules however it liked in order to achieve the desired levels of edginess. At best I figured he would have been frozen and ejected into space, or something.

I bet if hes thrown into the sun he would die. Or at least be effectively "dead" as there isn't anything he can do until the end of time. I don't remember those bits of him on the ocean floor being THAT small.

the only damage he's ever taken from being frozen and shattered was more of emotional trauma. That's probably why Superman puts up with his shit for so long, he knows he really can't do jack shit against him

yeah that'd probably stop him until the sun dies out. He can melt but he can't disintegrate. His body or organs can never dissolve completely into nothing. Worse part about this is he'll be conscious the entire time, so for the next couple billion years until the sun dies out he'll probably go insane. His powers apparently have no limit, he can stretch and expand forever

Nope, he wins.

He broke into the fortress of solitude and was acted like an asshole even unto death.

IIrc, he only killed Guy, at least onscreen.

God, Earth-3 Plas would be terrifying.
do you reckon he'd shove himself down someones throat and ventilate them, or engulf them and shrink wrap them?

Or would he do both at once?

Nightwing but he's a ghost

Superboy , Starfire and the other Titans, but they're phantom zoned.

Can you explain that? I know very little about Plastic man.

He can't really alter his color that well, so whatever he turns into has to be red, white, yellow, black and pinkish.
youtube.com/watch?v=BdXFFATVQ68

Are you talking like IP wise or just in Injustice? Because if it's the latter, it don't fucking matter because Injustice's comic line is a piece of fucking shit. I don't know why people on here even continue to follow it.

Oh wow that's interesting.

> Nightwing

I think he might have gotten it the worst out of all good heroes not named Superman. The comics and game hate him.

Dies like a bitch to Damian
Damian takes over his name
Not even in the 2nd game/comics

The comics/animated specials are too focused on making Captain Marvel into a second Batman, completely stripping away the fact that he's a little kid who would not only think like a kid but would totally use his powers for kid things.

So in other words, they don't want to write him as OG series Ben 10

Barry and Hal are as bad as everyone else. Stood by and watched all the bullshit happen and participated in it.