Was the whole point of her character to make us sympathize with Poe...

Was the whole point of her character to make us sympathize with Poe? She's like every annoying teacher you had in your life.

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Leia,_Princess_of_Alderaan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it was because some bitch wanted a bitch in the movie

>She's like every annoying teacher you had in your life.

I liked her. I REALLY liked the sexual tension between her and Poe.

I REALLLLLYYYY want to see her give him a slow sensual BJ.

there was sexual tension?

Why wasn't this bitch in regs?

awful self insert by one of the screeching harpy "writers" installed by KK.

literally a fat old bitch self inserting herself

Men don't own star wars anymore honey, time to grow up out of mommy and daddies basement sweetie

You have no idea what you are talking about

>admiral tumblr has jungle fever

pottery

mmm that's hot

that would really fight the white male patriarchy

white men better start listening

You're just upset because the movie played you.
>man what a bitch, i hate her
>ohhh it turns out she was just following orders herself and she liked poe all along annnd she's dead

B8 or retarded? It literally is a insert of some bitter astrology loving sjw writer

O RLY?

Claudia Grey has nothing to do with Holdo. She's just an EU author.

Memed

you're kidding, right? character was first introduced in Grey's novel. Are you literally retarded or just pretending to be?
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Leia,_Princess_of_Alderaan

So you thought Claudia Grey invented the character, and then they wrote her into the movie? The book she was first introduced in was written far after the Last Jedi script was finished.

>it turns out she was just following orders herself
No?

Lol liar

Yes it's all just coincidence and she had "nothing to do" with the creation of the character. Christ on a crutch, where do you people come from?

But they didn't, they got nothing done and almost everyone died. Fucking roasties

She's also a mass murderer

She commits suicide. Great plan.

The Last Jedis script was finished in January 2016. The book only came out a few months ago

What's all just a coincidence? The fact that they both have colored hair? Yes, probably.
>And she had "nothing to do with the creation of the character"
Yes.

>The Last Jedis script was finished in January 2016. The book only came out a few months ago

You don't really understood how publishing works, do you? Especially film tie-ins with a tightly controlled story group... Grey self-inserted herself in the character during story development, which all happened roughly at the same time. Kennedy and Johnson loved it, cast Laura Dern in early 2016 and ran with it. Trust me.

His uncle works at Nintendo. He knows

You have no idea what you are talking about. Grey had an entire other book come out between the completion of the last Jedi script and the book release. They weren't just all written at the same time.

Claudia was approached by the Storygroup with characters and concepts that they want her to include for better cross promotion. The planet Crait was introduced in the exact same book, but that obviously doesn't mean she came up with the idea for Crait

fpbp

>Leia stuck in a coma
>Rey surrendered to the first order
>pink haired girl responsible for death of most of the rebels
>asian girl denied the black guy his heroic sacrifice and injured herself in the process
>Kylo(male) was the one who killed Snoke

YOU FOOL, she's trained in the ancient Mandalorian battleform of U'm Swe'etai!

"I like him. He's a troublemaker"

>Admiral Mummy Holdo will never enter your pilot's quarters aboard the main ship the night before a critical assault on the First Order and stip herself as she forces her way on top of you, telling you to shut up and threatening you with demotion if you object as she slides onto your dick and proceeds to partake in some much needed stress relief as your superior officer

why live?

Why did they give her pink hair? It looks awful in general, but it's especially bad on old people.

Feels bad, man.

her having a badass moment doesnt change the fact that her initial plan for the whole movie didnt work. and wtf there no auto pilot. retardead

She is a contrived plot device, like pretty much half the movie.

>all those forced mixed races and genders
>white male antagonist is still the most likeable character
They fucked up

Why not?
They included not-Kyle Katarn and not-Jan Ors for Rouge Wan.

Pretty much. If they were trying to subvert traditional audience expectations by having Leia shoot Poe, they failed. SJW Admiral's plan was the reason why the rebellion lost 60% of their remaining force. If she wanted to kamikaze the fucking dreadnought she should have done that from the fucking start.

God, this movie makes me angry.

>Tumblr activists

It honestly felt like her character was there to teach the audience to always respect and obey the establishment and never criticise or question authority.
Which is fucking weird for a leftie film. I don't think the writer actually had any clue what he was doing and just wanted to tick boxes.

I prefer a certain... formality on the bridge. I'd appreciate it if you wore a standard uniform when you're on duty.

>You're just upset because the movie played you.

This could literally sum up 4chode's aka Sup Forums's reaction to TLJ

How repulsive. No body, old looking, purple hair....is this what feminists think is beautiful?

God that was so thrown in there..

The issue is they had no resolution; They tried to play it as a Zack Morris, & Mr. Belding where they would be at odds with each other, but at the end of the day there was mutual respect & understanding.

It was that without any charm or wit, & it didn't work.

It's funny how critics praise her performance, the way she's played manages to make her character that much more insufferable.

literal pottery

That line must have been added in after they realized without it the queens came off as raw bitches, especially as they didn't explain jack shit.

>the consequences of doubting their leadership
??? if as a commander you let morale deteriorate to the point of mutiny, is that really good leadership?

leading an army is like playing Starcraft, you just get your troops and attack move them onto the guys you want dead

right?

The only one who didn't completely fuck everything up was Rey, and she barely did anything. Leia was incapacitated for most of the film, and Admiral Holdo presided over the majority of the Resistance being destroyed. If the white male hadn't showed up to save them all, the Asian girl's "rescue" of Finn would have resulted in the entire Resistance being slaughtered in that bunker.

The A plot was obviously written as if there were a spy on their ship sending the First Order their location and all the information they had on the deck, but there wasnt ever any mention of a spy.

My guess is that they realised that Poe had literally nothing to do in the movie so they changed it to have a literally pointless B plot which ultimately changed nothing about the film whatsoever

Leading an army is like putting all your troops into dropships then crashing your ships into the enemy carrier with no survivors

What consequences ? That they may have saved most of the fleet and their last battleship by putting a bullet in her roastie head, then jump each ship in a different direction.