ITT: Characters that women cannot even fathom, much less comprehend or understand

ITT: Characters that women cannot even fathom, much less comprehend or understand.
youtube.com/watch?v=iEB1PLC3KZA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B3IyHSEBW0A
youtu.be/FIEYO3bO6Uc
youtu.be/_SyWm37vXzs
youtu.be/R8ef9Bj_0Ig
youtu.be/4OCRgEE-Keo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But he manages to be a better husband and father than Goku

Shame the writers hate him

Humans weren't made to empathize with manlets

Is it possible for a female to be lonely?

because he doesn't constantly throw his life away to save everyone
typical women to care more about their little family than the whole fucking world

*teleports behind you*

One of his big moments is blowing himself up to try killing Buu tho

Hell, even in Battle of tbe Gods, he throws his pride to the wind to try and please Beerus.

Portugese Vegeta:
youtu.be/B3IyHSEBW0A
youtu.be/FIEYO3bO6Uc

Greek Vegeta
youtu.be/_SyWm37vXzs

>blowing himself up to try killing Buu tho
Which was madly out of character, he literally betrayed all of them moments before just to be on the same level as Goku

Fuck you. Its call complex character development.

Only toastie roasties and low test queers hate vegeta

No, it is in character, Vegeta had the saiyan version of a middle age crisis

youtu.be/R8ef9Bj_0Ig

Damn, Sabat spent a lot of the original run impersonating Drummond.

Bitches love Vegeta, though
Ronda Rousey pretty much gets wet over him

she doesn't count as a female

Steiner in Cross of Irom

A woman literally can't comprehend this.

Would a woman ever openly admit another woman is better than her purely due to hard work?

are we talking about all iterations of Vegeta, including Super, or just Z-Era Vegeta? Because they definitely love family man tsundere Vegeta in Super.

literally hasn't happened in the history of man.

if my office is any indication, most guys won't ever openly admit that either. they'll find any excuse on why someone else got a promotion over them.

Even before Super, they liked him for the same reason Bulma did

can women even understand the concept of taking revenge for a dead friend?

How? H'es a sociopath. The only compassionate one of the series is clearly Zamasu, he was just corrupted.

but he's not

what was the best super saiyan level and why was it 3?

Even tho Goku and co are dirty, dumb smelly ningens, Zamasu isn't compassionate
youtu.be/4OCRgEE-Keo

he already was SS2 before being majin vegeta tho

>this guy thinks Luke’s character development in TLJ was in the right direction

>C. Brontë
Though he is stagnant in his cell, his connections without are whirling in the very vortex of life. That void interval which passes for him so slowly that the very clocks seem at a stand, and the wingless hours plod by in the likeness of tired tramps prone to rest at milestones—that same interval, perhaps, teems with events, and pants with hurry for his friends.

The hermit—if he be a sensible hermit—will swallow his own thoughts, and lock up his own emotions during these weeks of inward winter. He will know that Destiny designed him to imitate, on occasion, the dormouse, and he will be conformable: make a tidy ball of himself, creep into a hole of life's wall, and submit decently to the drift which blows in and soon blocks him up, preserving him in ice for the season.

Let him say, "It is quite right: it ought to be so, since so it is." And, perhaps, one day his snow-sepulchre will open, spring's softness will return, the sun and south-wind will reach him; the budding of hedges, and carolling of birds and singing of liberated streams will call him to kindly resurrection. Perhaps this may be the case, perhaps not: the frost may get into his heart and never thaw more; when spring comes, a crow or a pie may pick out of the wall only his dormouse-bones. Well, even in that case, all will be right: it is to be supposed he knew from the first he was mortal, and must one day go the way of all flesh, As well soon as syne.

in my grade school literally the only girl that liked anime was a vegetafag. drew fanfiction on her notebooks and everything. we all taunted her when vegeta blew himself up and she cried and went to the principal

Isn't it the exact opposite? Look should have stayed what he always was?

she sounds based

CIA gave his life for people he never met and an ideal he could never reach.

"esto es el fin grande padre"

I can't fathom how Vegeta manages to fuck up over and over and over again

Like he'll come within a hair's breadth of being the hero, and then fuck up again

This reddit circle jerk meme is so cheesy. And I say that as a Vegetafag. Now go tell us how Piccolo is Gohan's real dad XD

All he needed to do was best Cell then he could have proved his superiority by beating Goku when he got out of the time Chamber but nooooo

would you rather live in a star wars universe or a DBZ universe?

DBZ easily
If Krillin can become so powerful he can throw tactical nukes with the snap of his fingers and spar with literal gods, so can i goddamit

Underrated.

>quoting a classic work of literature to a Sup Forums poster on Sup Forums
Is there anything more pointless?

>Portugese Vegeta
Ha Ha

>Vegeta
>Complex
>Dragon Ball Z
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Complex

Is Krillin EVER explained?

I have watched DB, DBZ, and even GT, but they never fucking once explain (AFAIK) how it is that Krillin is capable of getting so powerful. Let alone Yamcha for that matter.

The way I looked at it was that Master Roshi was like a one in a hundred thousand year fluke in terms of genetics and mastery of skills. As a human.

But then Yamcha comes along and is easily stronger than Roshi ever was by DBZ, and Krillin (who is effectively useless) makes just keeps adding to the power gap between the three of them.

Yet they're all supposed to be human? And what the fuck about Videl?

Roshi is stronger than Yamcha in Super for no apparent reason it's retarded

>a literal hundred year old hermit that lives by himself and probably only trained the entire Z saga is stronger than a jobber that peaked at 20 years old
really faggot?

Jimmy Steve from Shameless

>White, comes from rich but shitty family
>Becomes successful gentleman thief
>Throws it all away to be with his waifu and to provide for her family
>Gets caught by cartel and taken halfway around the world to a prison camp
>Comes back to win her over once again
>She doesn’t love him anymore, and he let’s her move on without forcing himself on her, acting like it isn’t killing himon the inside

Yeah, I am aware of the Super shit, but as far as I am concerned that's basically just nu-GT.

I am just trying to figure out if they ever once explain how the fuck Krillin is so powerful. I understand Tien, because of like... the third eye thing, so he's like a metahuman or whatever. But I just remember Krillin being a young kid who had a rivalry with Goku, and it's never explained how he is so strong. Goku makes sense because... Alien. Roshi makes sense because one in a million type master guy. But even his upperlimit is small time compared to Krillin, who by the end of Z was stronger than Vegeta at the start.

i jerked it to this doujin the other day where goten and trunks fugged 18

shit was dank

That same retarded jobber trained with King Kai and is way younger. Roshi peaked during his final World Martial Art's Tournament. They set it up as him being super old and everything, just so that we understood that Goku and Krillin could surpass him. And that was when they were kids. Yamcha not being as strong during DB is fine, but by Z? He was easily stronger.

do women actually understand anything?

So why didn't he take out Raditz or Nappa and Vegeta when they first appeared if he's so strong because he has never once in the whole of Z been shown to have trained on the level Yamcha and Tien did

Because it's a shonen anime you fucking nerds

This, god damn did the show go to shit once he left

Pic related unironically, and to a similar extent Eddard and Jaime. For all the hate the show has gotten in the last few seasons Jon Snow is a shining example of male honor and advancement

It pretty much all comes back to Toriyama not giving a shit about that sort of big picture stuff. Goku gets somewhere around 10,000 times stronger from the start of DBZ to the end of the Frieza fight, which happens in the span of a few years, and that's just when power levels stop being specified. There's not much reason for any of the Saiyans to be as weak as they are at the start if it's that easy for them to get stronger, or if Namekians can just fuse their way into god mode and so on. Krillin just gets a plot boost to his strength so his presence at battles can be justified.

They really shouldn't have kept humans around at all after dragon ball. Their only use is cutting to them for a reaction face or sometimes killing a henchman. They aren't entertaining characters and I just feel awkward for them being around all the big boys. Just make piccolo more powerful and prominent and I'll be happy.

>tfw no goku, vegeta, piccolo trio

It also bothers me how the saiyan race is being bred out and the only female saiyans were erased from existence.

Roshi becomes way stronger because he conquers and overcomes his sexual desires, allowing him to channel his energy into raw physical strength.
Obviously, this is something which a person who faps ten times a day could never understand.

>Trunks, Bulma, Im doing this for you. And yes, even for you, Kakarot
I love how even after shit talking Goku in the entire series he still has compassion for his only fellow Saiyan in the whole universe.

>Beat the shit out of a guy
>Cry about not susrpassing him for the rest of your fucking life

Vegeta is a faggot. He should be comparing himself to Gohan. That 5 year old kicked his ass

>but he's not

Tell that to the people at the martial arts tournament. A massive inferiority complex isn't an excuse for mass murder

>We're just a few days from seeing Jiren beat the ever loving fuck out of Vegeta

Can't wait

>Roshi becomes way stronger because he conquers and overcomes his sexual desires, allowing him to channel his energy into raw physical strength.

Nice head canon faggot. That doesn't explain why he was able to fight Freeza goons a few arc's earlier. The power scaling in Super is completely fucked

>El Padre Grande, Gohan Blanco and Shaggy Rojo turning up soon

Based

>The way I looked at it was that Master Roshi was like a one in a hundred thousand year fluke in terms of genetics and mastery of skills. As a human.

So you made up your own shit and then wondered why the show didn't fit?

>cucks Yamcha to be with Vegeta

Bulma understood.

>and Krillin (who is effectively useless

You should probably watch the show again. Krillin never defeats a main villain (Neither does anyone who isn't Goku or Gohan) but he's very useful all the way up to the Cell Games. He's also a pretty decent idea guy

>Cucks Yamcha

Bulma is a canon cuck queen, user

And a qt to boot

Shiet

>scenes women will never understand