Why is Bullseye the coolest of all the "my power is good aim" guys?

Why is Bullseye the coolest of all the "my power is good aim" guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6i-nMWgBUp0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because he's a cunt about it.

deadshot and ultimate hawkeye is better, bullseye is too one note and 2-dimensional

It's all about branding

Who's the best "My power is that I karate lesson once so Bruce adopted me" hero?

>Why is Bullseye the coolest of all the "my power is good aim" guys?

Because his power is also "I can kill with literally anything".

Because hs's fun.

>Who's the best "My power is that I karate lesson once so Bruce adopted me" hero?

Tim Drake.

Does Cho still have his good aim power as the Hulk? Because superhuman aim while throwing a semi or building beats the fuck out of toothpicks

Unfortunately now that he's the hulk people seem to forget any powers and character up until then.

Even if Chulk good kill a nat with a grain of sand he would still never be as "cool" as Bullseye

I still like his 'relationship' with Daken. Even if much of it comes from Japanese doujin manga.

Oh man do I never want to read whatever that is

bullseye always came across as too much of a hothead to be cool; always feeling the need to brag and always getting angry if people imply he's not the best shot there is

Perfect sociopath.

I've met plenty of people like that in real life, the only difference is that Deadshot could kill a guy with a broken toothpick.

I personally prefer Deadshot, but Bullseye is great.

Look at his face. This is the face of a man that is having the time of his life. You can almost hear his Disney princess musical number.

He uses it for what perfect aim is most useful for: killing.

Nope. Tim became Robin by figuring out who Batman was - ie, his detective skills.

I know Marvel is clueless about real-life physics, but this is pushing the envelope, given that Bullseye does't have super-strength.

You outright can't propel a paper clip fast enough to make it penetrate.

Interesting idea. Two absolute pieces of shit paradoxically see something in each other nobody else could.

>You outright can't propel a paper clip fast enough to make it penetrate.
You also can't support your entire body weight with nothing but a single hand from a thin cable let alone swing around from it, and yet Batman, Catwoman, Daredevil and Moon Knight do it all the time

Moon Knight isn't real, idiot

God I hope we get him in Daredevil S3 and I hope he doesn't suck

There are so many things wrong about that bullet

>You also can't support your entire body weight with nothing but a single hand from a thin cable let alone swing around from it

Is that really true, though?

you can with silksteel but we haven't quite invented that yet

Yeah, I wasn't really concerned with the rope. I meant can't a trained athlete swing from a rope with one arm?

It's a memetic assaul weapon designed to make anyone working with guns lose at least fractions of a second whenever they look at it being fired.

The problem is more with the arm.

A handgun that fires rifle bullets? Shell and all?

Yes, the problem is willingly fucking up your shoulder

Because they actually make an effort to make him scary and a guy like that who can literally kill you with ANYTHING absolutely WOULD be scary as fuck and that's exactly how he should be written.

He's really lame though.

Wouldn't _you_ be distracted? It's more subtle than a 100 pound handgun with five rectangular muzzles, two belt feeds and a fixed magazine but still

Based.

There's not too many of those, the "I don't miss" villains.

Plenty of heroes have perfect aim, but with villains, I guess they withhold that so as not to eliminate the possibility for prolonged conflict. A hero with perfect aim often used it to disable, a villain would have less restraint. So I imagine it's something people avoid in villains.

Imagine a villian with perfect aim but he can't use weapons. Former Archer champion tried to beat a new rival but he couldn't so he made a contract with the devil to turn him into a shooter who can never miss. However, the contract had a fine print saying that he can never touch a weapon.

Seems like a waste.

Give me ONE, GOOD reason why 616 New York isnt an empty wasteland by now? Tell me why anyone still fucking lives there

user, what sport or event would require an athlete to train in swinging from a rope in one arm?

Wait a minute...are the bullets still in their casing?

Because he has a legitimate flare and character. Bullseye used to be one of Marvel's best villains, and consistently had the best stories, starting with "Marked For Death" which Miller didn't even write. You see him go from just another bad guy to an obsessive psychopath that is the ultimate moral test for Matt. He's kidnapped and tortured Black Widow, killed Elektra, killed Karen Page, and a bunch of other heinous stuff, and he never stops.

Not necessarily.

Hahaha
What a fucking dick.

He is a guy you can talk to and listen.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6i-nMWgBUp0

Cheap rent.

FPBP

Bullseye's salty tears whenever Daredevil dodges his shots "I NEVER MISS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" are delish.