Background characters you have a crush on

Egyptian head-bob lady

more like Daphne Greenpenis

that's a tranny right there

Billie was a pretty big character though, all things considered. Definitely not background.

who was the actress?

So?

Think he means the gentleman enjoying his drink

>that's a tranny right there
Liar

Chloe Rich

danke

That blonde rocker chick from Daria.

This girl stole my fucking heart the moment she appeared on screen

Looks like Keanu Reeves.

i remember you user, you posted in that comfy thread

He is too pure for love

dubs confirm, what a faggot

>we've blown past the point where people are so obsessed with trannies that it's supposedly impossible for an actual women to have a single even slightly masculine features
w3w

Pansy Parkinson went on to become a Playboy model fwiw

yes but only because she's dating Hefner's son

I never read or saw the Harry Potter films/books. Would you recommend:

Watching the movies
Reading the books
Or doing both?

My favorite part of Spiderman 3

they probably have all kinds of spells & potions for that

she get a nose job? her nose looks way better desu

Noses can change a lot when you grow through puberty

at least shes in BattlEAFront2 kinda

what harry patter was this?

Ooo, if one of us was a lady
And I was your man. If I was your man!

why is my sound always muted in those things, is my browser fucked up or its just how webm work ?

God I love the look of Midwestern girls

Something about their perfect squarish faces and the way everything is so nicely arranged on them and proportional to everything else

I think it's all the Germans/Scandinavian descendants that live up there matey, and I feel it too

>killing based qt A Wing pilot within the first half hour along with every other fighter the Resistance had

That's when I knew the movie was going to be shit

One of the prostitutes from the whore house in the beginning of beetlejuice was attractive

Cute girly version of Wedge Antilles? Nope, fuck you, didn't even showed her in action, said few boring lines and died. What was the point of that character, Disney?

whats the actress' name?

see

Anger is only the second stage of grief
I'm here for you, user

webm's on tv aren't allowed to have sound. if you try uploading a webm without sound i don't think it'll go through. But, webms can have sound and in fact often do on other websites (wikipedia for example) or other boards on Sup Forums

>you will never start a club at your wizard school where everyone turns themselves into futanari

this fucker

why the fuck can't girlies look be classier now

What are you trying to say?

hownew.ru

"no!"

Maybe not a crush but searched through the cast list and couldn't find out who she was :(

she's a valkyrie

you just know the guy who wrote that looks like a literal caveman

>why the fuck can't girlies look be classier now

She's cut from the film too, can't even find it anywhere

This is from final destination 3

tfw she platonically waits for Peter to finish his milk and cookies

M'lady?

My fucking nigger, best girl right there. When I watched the movie I secretly hoped they would just screw the established lore and make her main girl.
Prime wife material.

wtf lmao it's literally the only picture out there

more like literal pajeet

It's like the more of a background character, the hotter the girls at that school were

who’s this qt?

That blonde girl in captain america
she's an undercover agent or something, can't remember

Girl on the left.

Van Camp
she stole my heart

> Daphne_greengrass
Damn Draco married a younger version of that?

>the ugly Pansy is the one doing sexy photoshoots
>the cute Pansy is nowhere to be found
Fuck this gay earth

Recast was 10/10

I mean, they're not that great. Saying that as a person who once loved them.
I don't think any healthy man over 16 has any passion for them, it's mostly loved by socially deformed millennials, particularly women.
At the core of it is a good idea. JK does a great job of impressionistic world building. What I mean is, the world makes no fucking sense if you think about it and lots of details are contradictory, but the basic impression you get is comfy as fuck. The characters (in the books at least) are very potent and generally fun. Book 5 introduces some that are cringe. Can't complain about the plot for the most part.

The movies are nothing good, and after movie 3 they fall to pieces, other than the beautiful cinematography of 6 (probably worth a watch just for that).
The books are easy to read, I've gotten through the whole 7 in a week a while on holidays when I was younger. Maybe worth a read. The prose gets better, but they become overlong (mainly book 5).
They're certainly culturally relevant so it wouldn't be a waste of time.

Would I be happy enough just watching the movies, or do the books have enough extra details and content that they are worth reading for that?

Yes

It's hard to say as someone that has read them, but I'm under the impression that the later movies don't work well from cutting stuff — some things aren't established properly. The books get much longer after 3.
And they assassinate the characters a bit. All the bad aspects of Hermione are given to Ron, and all the good aspects of Ron are given to Hermione, so you've got a main trio where one is perfect and one is useless.

I'd say watch the first 3 movies. The first two are fairly loyal to the books, and the third goes and does its own thing, and sets the tone for the rest. The rest are hit and miss (other than 6 having kino cinematography).

Maybe you could watch 1-3, then read 4-7. That might work. I don't think you'd miss much (though a lot of people say 3 is the best book)

Literally came here to post her. I guess they tried to make her just a side pilot character like porkins

Random background girl from Detroit Rock City. Kinda looks like Daddario. Appears a few times in the high school scenes. Not to many clear shots of her.

Patrician

How fucking new are you

Plz don't hurt me

How the fuck do you not know what background means?

You need to stop visiting the orange boards on this site

YES

There is no war of Jews against whites, or communism or capitalism, there has only been one enemy to one people, and that is ugly people want to destroy beautiful people

Underage ban

british genes

uggo spotted

Don't compare that shit to based Wedge