STEAMED HAMS THREAD

STEAMED HAMS THREAD.

SNEED AND CHUCK NEED NOT APPLY.

But what if...I were to post sneed pics and disguise it as a steamed hams post?

iImi gufccking sCCaraed Pleraese nEeVER popOsts THitS AnnYaUmoree

>Be Sneed guy
>Realize his forced meme is a failure
>Tries to cling onto the superior steamed hams meme

Sneedposter is a girl, silly.

SNEED IS THE THIN ONE FAGGOTS HE HAS HIS LEGS OVER THE RAIL BECASUE HE'S THE CURRENT OWNER AND THAT GIVES HIM CONFIDENCE. CHUCK IS THE FAT ONE AND IS ONLY CALMLY CHILLING THERE ON A MELANCHOLIC WAY.

The fat one is closer to the door. If his dad (Sneed, Sr.) needs help inside he's right there and ready to go.

I miss ded bort.

steamedfags can't refute this

>failure
nice try, chuck

And yet still nothing has come close to topping bane

Fuck off the Australian and Piano dubs are good
>trying to force Sneed into 2018
Sneed ran its course, nothing lasts forever.

Even bane started out small. Before the AMA raid it was just an aussie, his bots, and a handful of imitators for a long time.

these memes are shit

who /all-star/ poster here?

Are you serious? I go on vacation for one week and this is what I come back to? If people are seriously 'steamed hams posting' then they need to know this shit is inorganic as fuck and is just annoying. I don't know how to describe it, but this shit isn't funny at all. At least Sneed took a while to get started, but this shit is pathetic.

the normies are finding it

Wasn't Steamed Hams a meme on Sup Forums for quite a while?

Well yeah, I meant in terms of quality.

Deepest lore.

yes its not even close to new and probably from the dental plan spam era.

sneed hams?

It's threads like these that remind me that Sup Forums is even more creativity bankrupt than Hollywood.

(formerly chuck's hucks)

S N E E D 'S
E &
E
D E E F

Well, Sup Forums, I made it, despite your directions.

Isn't this steamed hams shit the most normie faggot meme there is? Youtube has pushed this on me every single day for months, and it's so lolrandumb reddit-tier.

And this is coming from someone who still thinks Millhouse should be a meme.

To be fair, they were pretty sweet POGs.

it's a regional dialect.

ah Super nintento Chalmers! I hope you're unprepared for unforgettable shitposting!

Yeah...

friendly reminder sneedposting is a Sup Forums meme, whereas hamposting is a Sup Forums thing. arguing over whether its "REDDIT REEEEEEE" or youtube or normie or whatever is pretty faggy if you ask me.

Sneed is the more forced meme, but steamed hams is definitely more closer to normie tier of the two

it cant just be co since ive seen it about 500 times and never visited whatever the shit that is.

D E L I G H T F U L L Y
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

hams is Sup Forums dumbass

Sup Forums didn't come up with it and Sup Forums is just Reddit and tumblr since 2011

>Sneed is the more forced meme

Its literally a forced meme by an underage shitposter.

Represented

All-star poster in my prime here. If any poster on Sup Forums arent part of the esteeemed Sneed Corps I just filter them.

>being this retarded

>friendly reminder sneedposting is a Sup Forums meme,
i love when newfags out themselves like this

it came from reddit before you found out what Sup Forums was kiddo.

why does it matter if it comes from reddit? :/

because one youngfag from reddit had a vendetta against the simpsons, spammed it here until a couple of waves of newfags thought they were part of an epic new meme and now we'll never get to have simpsons threads again. you ruined it faggot and I hope you and your cunt mother both get cancer.

BackToReddit!

Oh shit

UPDATED

>we'll never get to have simpsons threads again
Sounds good to me. The show is garbage.