VADER FORCE CHOKES HIM OUT INSTANTLY

BUT WITH PREP TIME, BATMAN WINS HANDS DOWN

>girl

this

you cunt

Kevin McAllister

>"Move or be moved"

the one with magic power.

white males and females all look the same to me.

>aaaAAAATTTHHHHHHHHHBBBBTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>*BBBBbbbrrraaaaaaaaAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP
>TTTTHHHHBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTT

They both lose in life

>Batman couldn't beat a big guy with months of prep time
>CIA nearly 1 hit KO'd bane

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Fuckingkeke what is this meme

How would Bateman defend against his space sword?

Vader hands down

with his batterangs idiot

Me.
>tfw random weaponized tard rushes both of those costumed faggots by surprise and proceeds to beat and stomp the shit out of them with the helping aid of alcohol and dextromethorphan strength and endurance increased drug combo

>winning and losing in life
>still perish anyway
Kek

This is what happens when sanitariums close

Vader would die like a sack of shit before the one true ruler of Mankind.

based

fpbp

>one has super powerful and ridiculously flexible magic powers
>one has gadgets and brute strength which has never been a factor in any fight that a force user was involved in

With the power of dubs

There's a video on YouTube about this. Of course, Batman lives and the fight ends in a draw.

batman if given enough prep time.

Is dat jebus?

The only canon star wars character who wouldn't get mind raped by the emperor is Palpatine, who could very likely install the GEoM if he uses his black hole summoning ability.

>Prep time

CHUCK FORCE FUCKS HIM OUT INSTANTLY

BUT WITH PREP TIME, SNEED WINS HANDS DOWN

That's a very good argument, but ponder this. Is there a character that could EVER defeat Uchiha Madara? And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyuseishu Futarime no Rikudo Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushodo, Shurado, Tendo, Ningendo, Jigokudo, Gakido, Gedo, Bansho Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sozo) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Futon, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yoton and even Onmyoton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai (capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujo because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudodama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudo Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kotan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.

thats not sneed, this is the real sneed

Amber Lamps.

Is this even a question? Force users can see things before they happen.