twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

snake eyes!

hell yeah

I don't think it can ever be topped.

which version is best?

hey moon or cop killer?

youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I
youtube.com/watch?v=Qk213MxnHZU

I prefer hey moon. The tone of the song is just right with the piano.

First one is much better cut some of the shit that just slowed it down.

Hey moon

>Charls and Sam are no longer friends
>Nick is busy running an antique store and building a house or some shit
>Sam is trying to do 10 different huge projects at once and is stressed the fuck out
>Charls continues to make kino with Andrew, but obviously misses MDE and World Peace
>Mfw it's just like watching me and my friends drift apart

Hey Moon

>>Charls and Sam are no longer friends
evidence?

Is the John Maus live experience kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=kGj27OOpr9Y

i saw john maus live 10 years ago and got to hang out with him and ariel pink
smoked a blunt with them

If you read between the lines, you can see hints of it. They market everything separately now. Bombstrap is Charls' own thing and MDE has become Sam's baby. In the clothing collab with Sesh they just did, MDE and Bombstrap were separate and only had their own names on it and didn't even acknowledge each other, just Sesh. Sam NEVER likes Charls' posts on Instagram anymore ,or vice-versa, which may sound petty, but Sam still uses it a lot and used to like every one of his posts. Sam hasn't mentioned Charls in fucking months, and neither has Charls. I may be reaching a bit here, but can't you tell that something is off?

this is upsetting

dont people ask whats going on charls fuckin livestream things?

Jee-zuz christ, I had no idea Sup Forums was so fucking pleb!
Hey Moon doesn't even fit the fucking video, are you all blind and retarded. That shitty song was only put in because copkiller got jewed out by the execs because they were scared of backlash, and you're all condoning this censorship of art, you should all be ashamed of your terrible taste in music.

I prefer Hey Moon because "COP KILLER KILL ALL THE COPS TONIGHT KILL ALL THE COPS IN SIGHT" is a little too extreme for me.
Blue Lives Matter.

He never talks about Sam

I like Hey moon better but am torn since I know they wanted to use cop killer

A little too extreme? are you a child?

you know he's not actually telling you to kill cops right? it's just a song. you sound like a dumb faggot.

Out of all the things MDE, the use of the song Cop Killer is what offends you? Holy shit

Never said it offended me nigger. I said I prefer Hey Moon.