Spider-man: Homecoming Official Trailer #3

youtube.com/watch?v=xEvV3OsE2WM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DlM2CWNTQ84
youtube.com/watch?v=xbQdPBiF3Co
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This looks so damn good, but all it's doing is making me wish he were an adult

Damn these trailers have spoiled the entire movie.

I still don't like that Stark is pretty much babysitting Peter, there's no Daily Bugle, and most of Peter's tech is Stark. I feel like they're just going to kill Peter off for Miles eventually.

Christ Sony

>RDJ is almost as big in the poster as Holland
>the villain takes that tiny spot in the middle

Haven't gotten around to seeing the films but It's genuinely amazing how much better the trailers for ASM1 look compared to this.
Campy tone can get fucked.
That series tried to do something intriguing & compelling like the past of Peter's parents & seemed to take things seriously. This has what? More god damn fucking hight school drama with ugly fucking bitches.
Never found Dunst attractive but Jesus she is looking good right now.
Fuck this. I say that as a fan of the Mcu.

I didn't think I would ever see KC Green's art in a Marvel movie.

Are you fucking serious with this bitch...

Is this fan-made?

They're shoehorning Iron Man so bad.

>this is fine dog

Iron Man ruins both of these posters. Man fuck off RDJ.

the movies aren't the best but the kinda capture the je ne sais quoi of the comics
this is a badass trailer though
youtube.com/watch?v=DlM2CWNTQ84

what happened to the other guy?
how many fucking reboots are we getting?

I was never apart of the "FUCK ASM MOVIES" brigade. I didn't like ASM2, but I'll always admit that the costume was baller and the movie at least looked interesting, visually. Homecoming looks bland as fuck. I'm not interested in all the little gadgets IRON MAN has brought in (Spider-AI? Really?), I'm not interested in how big Iron Man's presence is period actually.

the action scenes in both ASM movies were great too, I liked them for the most part
Homecoming just looks kinda dull compared to them though

wtf I love Homecoming now

Seriously though, this trailer was a huge step up from the previous ones. I really like how it seems like they nailed the Queens aspect, which is something the previous movies never really tried to do.

>That series tried to do something intriguing & compelling like the past of Peter's parents & seemed to take things seriously.
No, that was some shit they marketed and never did a single fucking thing with.

WE NOIR NOW

I would assume it's because a very small percentage of the domestic and global audiences would know what an authentic Queens setting looks like. I sure as hell don't.

>dell laptop
is Marvel sticking it to Sony?

Sure, but its the little things.

>Vaios
>still existing
I don't even know why they've been using a 4 year old Vaio desktop in Silicon Valley. Its distracting as fuck desu.

what are you hiding, Sup Forums?

So not only does Tony invent all his gear, he has an AI to tell him how to fight his battles for him?
Peter's fucking useless!

Did you just get out of prison?

Peter is Spider Man.

Do you care?

Yes, now what the fuck did I miss? How was Iron Man?

This 7!

All it told him was possible web combinations, not an in depth plan when fighting. Stop jumping to conclusions. And they are going with the iron spider parallel when the first civil war happened.

An erection. Wanna see it?

"we're gonna take care of the birdman now, Peter"

RDJ has nothing to do with the decision-making.

It's sony's fault.

Fuck me. I'm officially more btfo about this than I should. It's hurts my eyes to look at that.

What the flying fuck?!?

Wow... just wow.

Fuck you sony!!

>nd they are going with the iron spider parallel when the first civil war happened.
Except in this case, the Iron Spider suit that Peter has to reject his is actual fucking iconic costume.

>intelligent spider-suit
The trash your destination.

>Campy tone can get fucked.
>I say that as a fan of the Mcu.

user, VAIOs live longer than your grandma. Mine is 10 years old already and still truckin'.

>spider suit ejects a parachute
BULLSHIT

The real Spider-Man would use his web armpits or make a parachute out of webbing or something

why web up a parachute if his suit comes with a parachute.

Because he's Spider-Man and that's what he does, which is what is inherently wrong with MCU Spider-Man

Spider-Mans core, and most central appeal has always been being a self made loner hero who uses his own ingenuity to get out of tough spots, not a pet of the Avengers or more specifically, Tony Stark's kid sidekick

Best trailer so far.

>can't accept new canon on characters that have already changed a hundred times
The real problem here is that they're still using old as fuck IPs instead of writing stories about new characters. Also, it doesn't count as a new character if you just race/genderbend a previous existing character.

new characters don't sell as much
if you want to blame something, blame capitalism

Tom Rothman: "We gotta shove Iron Man in, we gotta have Iron Man! Shove him right in, make him bigger! BIGGER!"

>le edgy marxism
The Sup Forumsmblr is real.

Blame Rothman.

Holy fuck, I legitimately thought this was a funny shoop until I Google it.

arts getting funded for reasons other than maximum profit is not marxism

>Trailer #3

>International Trailer #3
youtube.com/watch?v=xbQdPBiF3Co

Why is the CGI so shit? Green screen is obvious as fuck.

This would be neat if it was just Spidey, no IM or Vulture.

>SEE THIS HAS IRON MAN IN IT! LOOK LOOK IRON MAN AND SPIDER-MAN! RDJ IRON MAN!

These aren't scholarly arts, though. It's just some capitalistic entertainment.

>capitalistic entertainment must be dumb like me

You were literally blaming capitalism itself.

This one would actually be pretty good if they didn't paste in the stock image Iron Man and Avengers tower.

I should, yes. It makes people dumb like you.

People are naturally dumb. Marxism sure as shit doesn't make people smarter.

The fuck is that second trailer? That doesnt even seem in character for Peter, more like "Hurr drr kids like selfies right lets make a selfie trailer on a front facing camera"

Real amateur hour, IM is so out of place because he's just flying by in a different direction.

>every one of Keaton's lines has been generic villain mumbo jumbo
bravo

>People are naturally dumb
Especially you, Cletus.

Hyuk hyuk, good one, Karl.

this is the ACTUAL trailer, i have no idea whats going on in the other thread here, that says its the 3rd trailer, when its just a couple of scenes released 2 weeks ago. is everyone on Sup Forums retarded?

now we know stark will build soft suit tech for his "friends" that go way beyond their normal capabilities or power sets..

..why didn't stark make black widow, hawkeye, falcon, and even cap, tech heavy protective suits as well?

it literally makes no sense for stark to build a suit for peter when he already has super-durability when widow and hawkeye can be easily killed at any moment while avenging.

entertainment is still a part of the arts field

Are you saying the government should bail out Marvel so it can keep not selling diversity comics?

He's trying to give the non-supers a hint, or just let them die. Either way he doesn't have to deal with them anymore.

this is so gonna make a billion

no I'm saying shareholding being allowed into the entertainment industry was a mistake.

What difference does it make? Whether it's a private business or mega corporation with shareholders, they're going to want to make the most profit they can.

I said that in a Mike Stoklasa voice.

IRON MAN IS IN SPIDERMAN! HE FLIES IN THE SPIDERMAN'S HOMECOMING! IRON MAN HAS THINGS IN THE MOVIE! HE'S BREAKING NEW GROUND...IRON MAN!

Enough Iron Man for fuck's sake

What's with the shillong for Spiderman?

Not*

Wait what's Donglover doing here?

>Iron Man 4 looks amazing XD

There's just nothing to this film. It looks so basic

>or make a parachute out of webbing
That's exactly what the suit did, dingus.

>This complaint still.

Damn maybe History of Cinema classes should be a mandatory thing.

Since people are pretty unfamiliar with trailers before the internet. Which did provide a synopsis of about 2/3rd of a film.

That opening shot alone looks more cinematic than all of Homecomings stuff. Everything about Homecoming looks so...basic. Like a Nickelodeon made for TV film.

jesus christ

Ok but is that emo chick mary jane?
Because if she is thats an interesting change.

>Ok but is that emo chick mary jane?

No. Now fuck off with this meme.

I think what's bothering me about this film is that it's a filler story. It's all about Peter losing his suit only to get it back by the end of the film. They present nothing in this film as a must see moment.

>only to get it back by the end of the film.

No. Its a basic hero story. Its Spider-Man discovering that he can be a hero even without all the fancy tech.

How do you know he isn't going to build his own fancy suit in the end, instead of having Stark just give him the suit back?

Would explain his suit change in future movies and instantly remove the whole "Stark supplies all of his tools" thing.

Thing is, why would they tease the other functions of the suit that Tony blocked off?

>Its Spider-Man discovering that he can be a hero even without all the fancy tech

Which is a filler story because Spider-Man never needed fancy tech to be a hero. This is some made up shit they did in Civil War and in this movie. It's like they're taking the DC route and making an entire movie to fix a problem that they created.

It just underlines his development as coming-of-age. He's coming into his own. The MCU films really want to drive home the fact that he's a kid, and not a mature adult.

I get why people complain about Stark, but they kinda already hinted at Peter and Tony starting to not get along on some things. I still think the movie is going to end with Peter figuring out he doesn't need Tony, by beating Vulture with just the home made suit.

This is actually the first Homecoming trailer I liked, really enjoy Holland as Peter.

The plot will probably be generic as fuck, but his performance will carry the movie.

:08
>>Goooooo
:40
>>GOoooo
What's with that noise?

I think most action movies are pretty generic. I think Dr.Strange was the only one that was a bit different, but even still it was predictable.

I enjoyed seeing more of Holland's moments. Sitting on the train, doing small interactions with the people of New York, eating a sandwhich with his mask rolled up. That's some comfy shit. Just hope they handled the coming to age theme well and he makes his own suit, even if he keeps the lenses Tony gave him.

My two favourite Marvel superheroes in one movie. BASED

>Which is a filler story
As opposed to what? Literally any movie they make could be argued as a "filler" story. That's an idiotic argument to make. It effectively has no meaning.

dubba dubs

Also it's strange to see someone not butt hurt about Iron Man. I just hope he doesn't save the day at the end.

The problem is that having nothing to do with the source material. Why even make the first spiderman movie in the MCU be about him figuring out he doesn't need Tony, like it was a major character arc for him?

Where the hell is this from?

Yeah those parts were my favorite too, actually brought a smile on my face. I hope there will be a lot of scenes like that.