Who is best-boy?

Who is best-boy?

Fuck Anakin. Mary Luke. Kill kylo.

well this debate is over

Luke, duh.

Anakin isn't a likable character, despite the amount of screen time he gets, Vader is an infinitely more interesting character.

Ren is pretty unlikable as well but there is a sense that he is redeemable.

Kylo by far.

pleb opinion

too many homos on Sup Forums these days.

/Thread

ROTJ Luke.

This

Anakin is a tragic character about a person who was genuinely good but desperately needed help that no one would give him. His love for his mother and Padma and the fear of losing them also put him in a state of panic that led to him spiraling out of control and exploited by Palpatine. I think he’s a very relatable character.

Who's the guy on the left and why does he have a faggy haircut

Not sure how good he is. He's a huge whiny bitch who thinks he's better than everyone and that he own teacher/surrogate father is jealous of him, and basically just disregards what others say. Kills a bunch of Sand People, and this is when he is supposed to be good before the corruption.
Not to mention is cringy ass shit that apparently gets him laid by princess.

The only people who can like his shit character are people who watched the cartoons and cannot separate that from the bowl movement Lucas put to screen.

9/10 I laughed

not even a debate

same as that image's order

>

>driver doesn’t look anything like Ford, Fisher, Hamil or Christenson
Never noticed that before. Bravo JJ

homos? where?

that cowboy look on Luke is fucking GOAT. same with RotJ Luke. The slim outfits without too much flair just look so much better

imagine being this unintelligent.

/thread

that was fast

agreed. his ROTJ-fit was G O A T

More importantly OP, who was the lewdest?

>han is attractive as fuck
>leia is top cute tier
>padme is 10/10
>anakin is literally space jesus/abercrombie tier model
Why is kylo such a fucking ugly piece of shit?

Everyone in nu wars is ugly.

Name one attractive character. ONE.

fpbp

Rose's sister.

Too bad they fucked it up by killing her off.

Good thing you didn't address his points

Poe is fucking handsome

>whiny bitch who thinks he's better than everyone
he literally was

manlet

>kill Kylo
Fuck off Luke

poe

Luke was a manlet too and im sure ypur mom fapped to him back in the day, you can be a kylo ren tall as fuck but fucking ugly or a manleyt cutie and nobody will give a shit

Luke's an even worse manlet.

c-context...?

my mom talks about short actors with literal disgust
we were watching eyes wide shut and she was cracking jokes about how they must have built all the sets small and used special lenses to make tom cruise "look like a man"

He's a fucking legend and a cutie so it doesn't matter

Yeah, I didn't really mean that as a negative t-b-h. He's a cutelet :3

Marry, kill, fuck. Kylo's fine as fuck but would be a shit-tier husband, Luke would provide 10/10 babbies.

Fuck Kylo (he's a big guy)
Marry Luke (he'll be a good husbando)
Kill Anakin (has no appeal to me)

Anakin is not very interesting if you only count the movies

Luke is a pretty straightforward "good guy with a dark secret" but he's only relevant in the OT

Kylo is easily the most interesting out of the 3, his character is walking that very thin line b/w good and bad that everyone talks about so much, and you can see he's very conflicted with himself

If anything at least I'd be excited to see what they do with Kylo in the 3rd movie

Luke >>>Anakin>>>>>>>>>>Kylo

Well he was a whiny bitch.
Not sure how good he was seeings how he lost after that 6 hour videogame duel. Which was after getting his hand cut off by some old man.

this

He killed his dad, sure he also killed Snoke, but in order to become Grand Leader or w/e. After which was set on killing the rebels and then killing Luke. And he saved Rey but only because he wants to get some milky from those Xenomorph titties.

I'd say he is redeemable, but he isn't walking the line.

what did he mean by this outfit?

[Spoiler/} Hello there

It was the 70s

I...I fucked up the spoiler...

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

why is distressed luke best luke?

>tfw you will never comfort him with your dick.

She wasn't bad.

He's taller than jango fett, the guy all the clones are based on and thus not too short to be a storm trooper

Poe and Cassian

but what did she mean by this

It doesn't help that chewie's actor is 7+ feet tall

I want to cuddle with him

True, but Mark is legitimately 5'7. That's manlet territory right there.

the older generations are smaller in general

Luke a cute! CUTE!

with your dick?

Holy shit, your mom sounds cool.

What the fuck are you people on about?
Killing his own father and boasting about, killing all his classmates, murdering a fuckload of other people is not a redeemable act by a huge margin.
I will be fucking pissed when that Dumbo eared shit gets to be the "hero" at the end and you can bet that's where we are going with Xeno Ridley sacrificing herself to become force Shejus.

;_;

Post more cute Lukes.

We couldn't protect his smile. ;_;

i only have a pussy, and I'd totally cuddle him with it

Why does Disney hate him bros, if anyone deserves happiness it would be him

Remember the times when Mark was happy in a SW set?