Do we know who's on Wonder Woman after Cucka and the kids writer now?

Do we know who's on Wonder Woman after Cucka and the kids writer now?

Not yet.

It's Bennett

Nah. Pretty sure it isn't that Margueite chick though. She's doing more bombshells plus has a new indie book coming. Tim Sleey is doing hellblazer and nightwing still, doubt ht will have time.

I could see Gail Simone actually coming back at this right, just because she doesn't have any projects lined up.

Actually from her tweets she claims she's not doing anything at DC for a little while. Whenever I ask her about her Wonder Woman run or whether she'd be interested in another shot at her she clams up though.

There's a rumor that she and Bennett are gonna be co-writing, but I highly doubt that's true.

All the people I'd want on the book and all the obvious names don't seem to even have a hint of writing something unannounced so I'm guessing they still don't have a replacement lined up.

The new team is doing five issues so they have over two months to find someone.

pls no

While we are at it...
What book do you want Liam Sharp on next?
I vote Aquaman after Sejic's arc or a Martian Manhunter series.

How has Bennett's writing been on Batwoman?

I'd like Scott Snyder to take over.

Yeah, I said it.

Seconded, with Jason Fabok & Gary Frank on art.

>Frank
He's already on Earth 2 Volume 3 + Doomsday Clock.

I think I'd prefer literally anyone at DC over him.

Why? Like the rest of the retards at Sup Forums you only dislike him because of what you perceive as edge, and Rucka entire run has been about removing edge so I seriously doubt DC will allow him to go back into Azz territory (sadly)

I like Snyder, I just highly doubt he can write Wonder Woman.

In fact I doubt he's ever even read a Wonder Woman comic in his life, except Azzarello at best.

>I don't want him to write a character he's actually interested in writing because of muh projections
Good to know you're a retard. Not that I actually want him to write WW, his indie is miles above his capeshit and I really like his capeshit stuff.

So? fanboys make for shitty writers, just look at Cucka.

Not bad. Art carries the book though.

Why do you like Azzarello's shitty run?

It made Wonder Woman interesting.

Because Azzarello WW is for people who don't like WW.

It should be Marjorie Liu.

It didn't though. Diana is the blandest character in the book, the rest of the cast around her like Strife, Hera, Orion, etc. were what gave the run all its flavor.

He'd amp up the edginess of Azz up to eleven. Plus the Joker.

She's awful.

>Diana is the blandest character in the book
Like every other run then.

Go fuck yourself.
Just because we prefer serious versions of characters doesn't mean we don't like the base character.
Nothing about Azz's run was edgy.

Cucka pls.