Hal Jordan & the Green Lantern Corp #21 Storytime

Prism of Time finale!
OTP Edition

I love it when GLs have their will usage explained.

Ending of this issue has me fucked up, being Kyle is suffering

I got it, let's PUNCH these unbreakable spikes!

G R E A T E S T

Action Comics: Detective Comics: JLA: Support your local comic shop.

>Kyle's kiss of death skipped the girl this time and went right for his future son

I've only read the panels with Kyle this entire series

this poor guy don't can take a break?

being stuck on a team book written by Venditti is a fate worse than that death

Its ok kyle you can still bang donna

>Kyle dicks the DC universe
I'd read that

Sorry that's Roy's job now. Kyle is fucked.

Is that the good bird green lantern that went bad and killed the evil yellow bird lantern or did the yellow lantern win and assume his identity?

But wally is gonna bang donna. And since kyle isnt a horrible redhead donna will go for him

The twist everyone saw coming!

I think Tomar killed Romat but I guess we'll find out soon

I just can't feel sad for Kyle since he cucked Hal. Also it seems like it's his fault that this guys was asshole.

Can any of the other Lanterns understand him without their rings to translate?

lol
Carol should get fucked by Kyle, John, Guy and Simon at once

But if the Gauntlet isn't buried there then his son will never find it in the future which means he'll never come back to the past to die.

Also it was hinted that he will join the reds

OK cover.

Better cover.

>back to shit art

The fuck is going on?

Are you fucking kidding me?

I genuinely did not see that coming.

Thanks, OP.

If you are going to keep fighting anyway why take off the rings, John? At least they gave you flight.

You're punching crystal now you fuck

So, It just occured me. The guardians have enough raw power to harm the anti-monitor, where the fuck were Ganthet and Sayd during all this?

Thanks for the storytime. I dont want Tomar to be the renegade green/yellow in that epilogue chapter. Vendetti who will you butcher next?

Then you're retarded and incapable of getting obvious hints dropped in the comic.

Unless you were being sarcastic, in which case fuck you.

out getting milk and cigarettes

They're with the blue lanterns now. Probably by the time Gary the Lantern traveled across the galaxy to give them the news and returned the whole thing was settled.

It's pretty obvious. Sarko is Kyle's son.

The confusing thing is how she lived long enough to have a kid.

Genious. Instead of having flight and a beam that can be used to manipulate all kind of physical matter like fucking rocks to smash they all took their rings off

Why? This run was going so good, such a shame.
I guess it was too good to be true.

Not for everyone, just blacked for Jhon and then killed for the Predator or something like that.

So I've been out of the game for a bit, why is Kyle in his 90s digs and not any other outfit?

Quadruple 7s doesn't mean you're not an idiot. Read the previous issue.

>Oh no these things are immune to our beams and constructs.
>Better not use them to make buildings crash into them or throw random shit as shot with their enhanced ring power
Instead they take them off to then fight on and as we saw here they are relativly ealy physically harmed

>Sornik
also who didn't see that one coming

Kyle deserves a little suffering

Sarko could have been an interesting character to keep around, shame he died so fast

kek
that's a good solution, I don't like the pairing but it's the only one where Kyle can't fuck up more than he gets

This is the most forced romantic interaction, there's literally no chemistry or organic interaction between them...

He's probably not going to fuck Sora now anyway so his son is already not born which means he can't die

I honestly belive they are going to reveal that Sarko is already born in this timeline

>"He has tested the combined might of green and sinestro corps"

In theory how strong Sarko would be now that his heritage is confirmed?

Well he doesn't actually have a ring so who knows

He probably inherited all his crafty smug genes from Sinestro

If this is the case, or if this will be the case, they must do somethig about him, like sending Sarko to the Indago Tribe to teach him some manners

Can Korugarans get pregnant by kissing, and give birth in a matter of hours?

MUHRINES

Hal a cute

The Guardians asked him to resurrect the Blue Lantern Corps, but the attempt failed and the White Ring split back into the seven rings Kyle used to create it.

He kept the Green one, and for some reason decided to use that costume with the huge-ass mask.

I hope this REALLY drives an irreparable rift between Hal and Kyle. Hal's actions WERE partly behind the kids demise

How is it Hal's fault? He couldn't have known the thing was going to shoot out random beams that just happened to hit Sarko

Ganthet was like High father level pre FP, I mean he was in the same council as Zeus, High father, Phantom Stranger and the Wizard plus he did say he could rival the Spectre's powers (tho that could just be a pride thing).

Can I just say one thing about this issue? I kinda hated it, the covers and the flow of the last issue, You'd think Hal would have went all out on the Gauntlet demon but he doesn't he just fucking digs a hole in the ground and I hate how John gave up their rings just so they could fight them with their fists, they could have done that with the rings, the prism beast is just immune to hard light its not like they suck the energy from the rings. Vendetti takes 2 steps forward and 1 step back.

The two already have a past tbqh

Yeah the conclusion to this was really rushed and disappointing, although that's par for the course for Venditti

It bugs me that they seemed to have dropped Hal turning into willpower and they're just glossing over him accidentally turning willpower sentient (would have been a cool lead in for introducing Aya desu)

Also the reveal for Sarko was really predictable and the build-up with Kyle hitting on Soranik felt rushed too and since Venditti likes to avoid anything that might be emotionally satisfying I'm sure it'll go mostly ignored and they'll hook up in a couple issues anyway

Also GLs have gotten really weak and stupid, why didn't Mogo suck in space debris to get rid of the birds? Or they could use constructs to hit them with rocks? But I guess that wouldn't have been an opportunity for John to give a pointless speech

Also Rip was a useless exposition cameo, how much better would it have been if Hal or Kyle noticed Sarko looked like Sinestro, scanned him and realized he was from the future and who he was related to? I guess I'd be surprised if rings could do anything that basic anymore

I wish this book was better, I miss enjoying GL stuff

Revealing that Soranik had a child in the past that she kept secret from Kyle for no reason would be pretty dumb and pointless

Very dumb, very cliche and wouldn't add anything interesting to the story.

Just like every revelation was pointless in this arc.

True, but that's no reason to keep compounding it

>introducing Aya
Well its possible seeing as the glove twitched. Yeah you're right about GLs not being creative anymore, during Blackest Night Mogo increased his gravity a thousand fold so the Black Lanterns get suck into his core so they cant regen fast enough. You're right about the Sarko reveal, Vendetti dropped too much hints like the whole ARTISTIC Storyteller description and Soranik and Kyle getting back together. Kinda scared what the Newgods arc will be in August, godhead wasn't that long ago. And you're right how they dont explore the Halwill route anymore, after the emerald space thing they don't do anymore, they basically just focus on the custom ring ( I wish it did stuff that normal GL rings can't do like maybe it doesn't need to be charged anymore or it goes pass the 100% charge). I'd sacrifice my first born so Johns can go back to the GL book.

>He kept the Green one, and for some reason decided to use that costume with the huge-ass mask.
In other words "REMEBER THE 90'SXD"

Or more like giving Kyle back his only good costume. Thematically it's Kyle going back to basics. It was either the Crab Mask or the awful Gay Biker Jim Lee look.

I'd have been okay with his GLC costume

They could have still given him the NIN shirt

Post SCW Kyle had a pretty good costume.

so apparently guy does not have his arsenal powers at the moment. shame that.

If you're talking about his Vuldarian stuff, that got removed way back in the first GL Rebirth.

HULK SMASH!!!

He hasn't had those in 13 years

Green Lanterns #24 new cover by Brad Walker

The angle of that mark compared to her fist's trajectory is triggering my autism...

Will Guy ever stop being the butt of all jokes in GL books?

Fucking Baz's face.

"dwam mothafucka"

Guy should be thankfull Jessica just punched him. People like her usually shoot the whole place and kill themselves when they break

No but if you're leaders starts punching things, you'll probably do the same.

The other humans can understand John and they're all that matters

Also Soranik learned English I guess

Someone say Ora?