Is this shit worth it? I've been wanting to watch some space cowboy opera and everyone keeps recommending me this

Is this shit worth it? I've been wanting to watch some space cowboy opera and everyone keeps recommending me this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dWk-VpK4hJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its worth a watch

You know of many other space cowboy operas?

.....no seriously, you wouldn't have happened to have heard of any others by any chance?!

It's literally rėddit

it's pretty good. whedony of course but good. probably for the best that it ended before river became more of a thing

Not many. Some time ago I asked if the genre even existed and to my surprise, yes it does (it's called "space western"). Most people actually recommended Cowboy Bebop but I'm not into weebshit so I passed.

This guy isn't joking OP, it's about as 'Reddit' as it gets.

Cowboy Bebop isn't very weeb at all, I'm not an anime fan in the slightest but I like it a lot. It has a few shitty episodes but a lot of very moving ones.

It and Legend of the Galactic Heroes are excellent sci fi shows

Depends on how much you revile Whedon-esque quippy dialog. Show has a cool premise and some really solid episodes. It's only one season and a pretty good movie, so it's not much of a time investment to see if it's good or not

The first five episodes are pretty cringe but the others are decidedly fine. I’ve honestly never understood the hype even if I have gotten some enjoyment from the series.

Yeah... I dunno man. I like the artstyle but I don't see myself watching anime (or any animated media, really). Nothing against it personally, just meh.

>Whedon-esque quippy dialog.
Ah shit, what a shame. I guess I'll see it anyway. Thanks.

It's kino, it just gets hate for being made by Whedon. Who I hate too, but Firefly is still good, after a few episodes. Some are absolute kino (Out of Gas)

Honestly, it's worth giving it a shot. It's genuine kino and has a fucking great soundtrack too
youtube.com/watch?v=dWk-VpK4hJo

I miss her bros

Fear not. She was in Deadpool.

Ok, so there are only 26 episodes huh. I might actually watch that, thanks.

skip the second episode, it's fucking shit and it all it adds to the story is that they get a dog

But I like dogs.

who doesnt? communists

It's worth a watch. Don't let the fandom turn you off to it.

As others have said, Cowboy Bebop is really good, too. And if you're into that vein, then Trigun is a fine watch. It's about 20 episodes or so and it feels like 2 different series. The first 10 or 12 episodes feel disconnected from the latter half of the series. The first half is episodic villain-of-the-week fare, but the latter half plays out in a more serial way and is a whole lot grittier and moodier. But it's still a great series.

If you want to watch garbage space westerns, then there's always that 80s classic, "BraveStarr."

Muslims