>Frank Grillo
>Iko Uwais (Raid dude)

>youtube.com/watch?v=j4LwHTz3GF4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fkqGiPB2D8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, it was fun.

cmon

io9 was shilling it pretty hard for a second there. It looked pretty alright to me, nothing special.

When I see movies like this, that no one has ever heard of, I just wonder who the fuck funds stuff like this.

This. Who funds a sequel to fucking Skyline?

It must be some jew hollywood accounting meme

Caspere style money laundering

how come frank grillo isn't a bigger star? hes a decent actor and looks good for a 50 year old

Say what you want about the first one but man did that ending catch me off guard. Refreshing twist seeing him coming back and overcome the alien just from his brain for love. Gonna watch the new one now OP

he looks fucking great and would have made one hell of a punisher

The first one had great CGI, in the second one it was much worse.

>overcome the alien just from his brain for love.

i can't understand how he did that. he was a shallow bitch / failed rapper, and it's been a while since i forced myself to watch it, but wasn't she fucking one of his friends behind his back?

lol what? You are blending characters. The white dude and his girlfriend (who was pregnant) were genuinely good ppl. pleasant young couple in love and shit.

it was his best friend who was the rich asshole. He wasnt a failure tho. He was a graphic desginer. He is the one that cheated on his girlfriend with the secretary/help. he was played by the black dude from scrubs.

>first one had the aliens as this weird abomination type of hive mind creatures that were seamlessly blended with with bio organic like tech

>second one shits all over this concept by just making them humanoid creatures in alien amror and the big things just giant mechs

They totally fucked it. shoulda kept the aliens true form underneath the weird monsters as something completely foreign and grotesque. most of the time they are walking around in cheap alien armor and mask like they are sr8 outta power rangers or Starkid

wait they made a sequel to that fucking movie?

based

He's the white star of the biggest movie ever in China, Wolf Warrior 2, made more money than Wonder Woman. But his new Netflix movie Wheelman sucked ass, I anticipated this movie for a year and was just bummed, thought it'd be his version of Walter Hill's The Driver. So I've avoided Skyline 2 because of that.

He should have been The Punisher, he'd be even better in a hard-R Lobo adaptation though, which the Rock was in talks for, ugh, circa 2009.

Might be Jewish math, or Chinese and Saudi money. They don't care about randomness, they care about action and actors.

>wolf warrior 2
>youtube.com/watch?v=fkqGiPB2D8M

Lol what the fuck is this c level garbage. Frank is better than this. gonna give wheelman a try later today

>So I've avoided Skyline 2 because of that.

Thats stupid fucking reasoning. seeing as how either you like the actor or you dont. if you do, skyline is clearly made by entirely different ppl than the movie you disliked and it stars an actor you do. at the very least you could give it a shot because you may enjoy it. dont be a retard.

anyway skyline 2 is in fact shit for many annoying reasons. but grillo is fucking great and charismatic as fuck as the hard ass action hero lead. movie wasnt good and became campy as fuck half way in but enjoyed every minute watching frank kick ass

Sucks how they treated them in the second with no real closure between the too or final goodbyes when they really loved each other. He could have at least did the forehead touch thing as she died. Pissed me off

This shit literally turned in to the Guyver meets power Rangers in the middle out of nowhere. Holy hell what we're they thinking?

It's like one of those countless flicks made by The Asylum, but better.

Literally syfy tier. Hour in I don't even know what I'm watching anymorr. But it's sure as shit not skyline

Bump

so how is it? i kinda enjoyed the first one

Better than the first. Grillo, Uwais get to kick some alien ass. Pretty good visuals.

Didn't expect more than that, so I liked it.

Downloading it now. Hope it's good. Loved the first one.