The fuck was his problem?

The fuck was his problem?

His dumb cunt wife kept calling his minerals "rocks"

His twin brother hank was a jerk

What was the purpose of the rocks?
It's abit if a stupid hobby. Was it meant to sooth him or be metaphorical or some shit?

Good thing they killed him right before the end. He was probably the only threat to Walt during the last season.

It was a long con to setup viable alibis for marie

People kept calling him the wrong name

His name was Isaac but everyone kept calling him Hank.

LOL

he's in A$AP Mob but nobody in ABQ gave him the due respect

What's with this? I just saw two Breaking Bad threads lately
Has something happened?

>literally the only character in the show I didn’t want to die
>dies

Why tho?
Hank stank

he was a nigger

It is a stupid hobby. He was away from being a cop and they gave him the most meaningless, stupid hobby they could to emphasize how much more meaningful his police life was.

Do you think Netflix will give BCS the SJW treatment this year?

Based Gilligan would never allow it. He's too committed to telling a good story and character development to be distracted by petty political bs like other Netflix shows

>Directed by Rian "lol I'll kill the characters for shock value XD" Johnson

Of course BB fans were entertained.

Hank was a cop. Cops fucking hate drugs and people involved with them. They make it their life mission to eradicate drug dealers. And Hank was the embodiment of this conservative policeman type. Great character.

What is BCS

He was studying blue rocks in particular

Exactly.

SPOILERS

Better Call Saul, do you live under a rock?

BB marathon on amc

Kim Wexler's feet are amazing

Being a director of an episode has absolutely nothing to do with the writing of the episode.

ok you piece of shit there better be more of this

Bald opinions

he just trying to keep himself occupied. schraeders spiral into lunacy from inactivity was actually one of the best parts of the show, the portrayal was very realistic boasting as one of the most grounded characterizations in the entire show. i only feel this way because my father was in a wheelchair for a year+ and he started developing very nuanced and stupid interests.

>my name is Itzakh Sharadim

where the hell did this come from? I thought his name was Honk Shredder??

Better Cuck Chuck, formerly Sneed's.