>I will now attempt to provoke the spirits
>SHOW YOURSELF COWARD

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514958267887.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WOAH DID YOU HEAR THAT

>COME OUT GHOST YOU FUCKING FAGGOT NIGGER
Did Zak go too far?

I’m very concerned you might be possessed. Your ina state of oppression. Which can lead to full on possession.

was this good? can't remember

>I hear you spirits don't like masks
>well how about THIS
>REVEAL YOURSELF
>DOCTORÊ
>DID YOU HEAR THAT

Now you've done it.

>Spirits, we're not here to harm you...
>FUCKING NIGGER SPIRITS SUCK MY BIG JUICY GHOST KILLIN' BALLS!
I can't believe Zak got away with this.

>*disembodied voice*
>Could this be the previous owner of this house confessing to us that he murdered his wife in cold blood?

what is Sup Forums's favorite episode of ghost chads?

Not the all time best episode but Fox Hollow Farm is one of the best locations they've been able to investigate. Walking around the abandoned property of a former serial killers house is creepy in itself

I like the one where they go to a haunted bordello and see who can bang the most ghosts.

>investigating a Spanish Bordello
>spirits haunting the place are at least 200 years old
>zak walks in
>if you're here with us right now I want you to go over and walk in front of the Xbox Kinect camera and talk into the Sony wireless Bluetooth headset

Bordello mind

And ironically I'm watching Bordello of Blood right now

Are you ironically watching it or watching it ironically?

>threads yesterday were full of orbs and spirits after the gates were opened
so we closed them for good r-right guys?

Both. But I also unironically love this movie

Zak used his body as a conduit to close the portal but any triple or quad repeating digits could be enough occult power to open them up again. Don't tempt the spirits

>Zak used his body as a conduit to close the portal
>dubs
> any triple or quad repeating digits could be enough occult power to open them up again.
thank fuck that was close

>9199
DONT TEMPT THE SPIRITS

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514958267887.webm

Lmao

lel

I have no fucking clue what this is and it upsets me everytime I see a thread about it.

Ghost Adventures. And what we are doing is ghost posting

Don't get so perturbed. You will leave behind that negative residual energy when you die, trapping your spirit here for eternity

>hold on
every fucking time

Sauce me up brochacho.
Plz

Imagine being a ghost and living in your basement or room or whatever living the NEET life, then some spikey haired faggot walks in and starts saying random shit really loudly to you.
I wouldn't "reveal my presence" either. I'd want him to fuck off as soon as possible and not have any other people like him come around. If I spooked him he'd have a return episode and other "hunters" would bring their fucking tape recorders and special cameras in to fuck with me day after day after day.
As far as I know I couldn't even kill myself to escape the torment of normalfags constantly barging into my room and calling me a coward or asking me to knock or whatever since I'd be already dead.

I thinks its Ringu

There was one I saw ages ago where like every time they took a photo they got a spooky human-like figure.
One of the pic was super fucking spooky with like fog around a standing figure and a light in it's face.
They also got lots of EVPs.

That one made me watch a ton more hoping they would be as good but they never, ever were and it was just that bald guy getting freaked out over air.

>KILL ZAK
Was this the spirit trying to communicate its displeasure with being summoned by a chad?

Does anyone else think Ghost Hunting would be the funnest shit ever? Watching this show makes me wanna do it so bad.

I'm a skeptic so I always wonder if any of this shit is for real.

Anons stop temping the spirits

I would use my spooky ghost powers to draw dicks on all his stuff.

Whats this?

URAM-001