Best comic book villain coming through

Best comic book villain coming through.

judge dredd is a good man

He's definitely up there.
He's also in the running for best hero, mind.

And that's why we love him.

Only when written by Alan Grant. He's a hero under Wagner.

That's not Judge Death though

Good lord, the dredd smile, I think this is one of a handful of appearances in 40 years. I myself can only think of another example

There was a time when the gods made him

There was also the time a guy got godly powers and made him smile. Then there's one or two in the 70s, there's the one at the end of Firepower, and the latest one was when meeting Walter. Which was also the purest smile he has ever cracked.

Isn't that Judge Pal tho? We musn't mistake other Judges for Dredd. They sometimes smile freely, as if they didn't care about The Law

But Sidney is a good guy, he just wants to free world of crime.

Yeah, that's the one I'm thinking about

Much better to be oppressed by Dredd than Tito, Videla or His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular 2BH.

They should do something where Dredd meets the dictators of history except I'm sure they already have. But maybe the LESSER KNOWN dictators of history.

Judge Pal is just a Psy-Op by the Justice Deparment. Time to wake up, citizen!

I heard that it's Judge Fish's brain in a human body!

Time for a storytime!

Post the Walter one. It sounds great.

At least in Mega-City One you have a fifty-fifty chance to get your head bashed in by a hot badass woman in tight leather.

Oh my God he looks like he's in agony.

You got it!

Jan Shepheard was the creator of the original Judge Dredd logo, plus hundreds of classic british comic logos from the 70s and 80s. She's the genius that put Dredd's profile inside the "J" in Judge.

Judge Dredd lick buttholes
t.perp

Theeere it is.

I think Karnak is the most evil comic book villain. Not only was he very creepy to Moon Girl but he also murdered a guy just because he didn't agreed with his philosophy and crippled a teenager, just because his powers didn't agreed with Karnak's worldview.
Worst of it all that he got away with it all because he lied about it all.
Karnak is like these cult leaders that retilate against everything that don't agree with him.

You've got your priorities straight.

Who's this artist?

Glass half-full, my man.

Glenn Fabry, mostly known for doing all the covers in Preacher and a couple of awesome runs in Sláine.

>Glenn Fabry, mostly known for doing all the covers in Preacher
Ohhh that makes a ton of sense. I really dig it, expressive and grotesque. The visual equation of nice with faggy is a little off-putting but I imagine this was a while ago.

>Even Gods are afraid of Dredd when he smells crime.

And that's the end of that.

I really like this artist.

Yeah, this was late 80s/early 90s. Fabry has done precious interior work, but what he has is nothing short of godlike. His Slaine is phenomenal.

Well, we are talking about the guy who literally punched the Devil into submission and locked him up for all eternity. It's tough being a God in the 22nd Century.

Remove Shithumans

Colin MacNeil is pretty grand, although a lot of it depends on the colorist nowadays.
He's drawing the current Defoe series in the weekly progs and it's probably the best his art has looked in years.

This is great.

>She's the genius that put Dredd's profile inside the "J" in Judge.
Hot damn I might be retarded for never noticing this

In the original there's even an outline of his visor.

This is the most terrifying thing I have ever read

Not Dredd-related but saw this in today's Wonder Woman and oh Liam Sharp you wonderful motherfucker...

Judge Death is a fantastic villain up until you read the tale of Sidney De'ath, the Amazing Pig-Faced Butcher Boy Who Is So Unlikable He Doesn't Even Manage to be Likeable in Fall of Deadworld.

>Much better to be oppressed by Dredd than Tito, Videla or His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular 2BH.
I dunno man, sometimes Mega City comes off as worse than even third world ditatorships

WHY DO THE GODS USE CREDITS

>you have a fifty-fifty chance to get your head bashed in by a hot badass woman in tight leather.
I quite like those odds!
>captcha: hatchet anderson

>He doesn't know about the great prayer crash and devaluation of 2083
What are they teaching you juves in school anyway?

It's a fair cop!

>read prog 2032 today
>the conclusion to that dredd story
whoever wrote this I want him to never touch my comics again

>Lebowski's food mart
>Walter wearing a bathwobe
HMMMM

bunp

That pose.

I'd say I'm sure someone out there jerked off to it, but I don't know if 2000AD's reader base has ever been big enough or filled with enough degenerates for that to be a statistical "yeah probably."

Well he IS clad head to toe in leather