figsoku.net/blog-entry-68178.html

He looks suspiciously like Cloud from FFVII

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JbXVNKtmWnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also with weird robot arms

>Looks suspiciously like Cloud

In what ways, user?
Are you talking about the fact he has similar hair?
Because, goddamn, then most of the human race looks SUSPICIOUSLY similar, huh?

Fucking idiot.

...that transform into a wheelchair for some weird reason

YOU'LL NEVER SEE IT COMINNNNNG.

Isn't that the one twink's hair cut from the latest final fantasy?
That redhood is ridiculous.

Of course gooks have to make everything faggier.

>Old Man Joker
Huh?
What the fuck is even going on?!

Looks just like Cloud, you're right.

that's Hazama from Blazblue

also only three belts, not muh Nomura

>Final fantasy XV
>that one twink

You're gonna have to be more specific.

Joker through the Ages?

looks like cloud had a bad day.

And just to recap, here's Nomura's Batman

And Catwoman.

Apparently these were designs from a canned Batman game that Squaresoft was working on back in the day

fuck that cat woman is so hot

Azrael eat your heart out

I think he's going off the Morrison idea that Joker reinvents himself from the ground up in response to new stimuli

Imagine being Batman, and you go to confront Joker at his latest escapade and is what greets you, who insists that he's always been an old cripple in a wheelchair and oxygen mask

THE MEMES BRUCE!

I don't know what's going on with the robot arms/wheelchair but the hat/mask combo looks pretty cool actually.

I wonder what's up with the monster Joker head?

>Imagine being Batman, and you go to confront Joker at his latest escapade and is what greets you, who insists that he's always been an old cripple in a wheelchair and oxygen mask
I shouldn't be chuckling from something so simple, but that's actually be pretty amusing from what we normally get from him.
Like some sort of warped improv routine Batman has to just play along with or Joker refuses to reveal his scheme.

>This board is so full of normies nobody even knows about Earth-2 Joker
Even Nomura could find this on Google, Jesus Christ.

I like this jester mask that makes him look like an FF boss though.

DC tetsuya-verse when

Why can't Japan just fuck off forever?

that pin.

hypercrisis?

Probably just an homage to it since that one is crying blood

anyone else get a Bowser Jr. vibe from the mask?

So why the no makeup face then?

Most of the human race have anime hair?

Oh no he's hot.

I feel like this was going to be a toy for another character and then somewhere along the line they got the rights to the Joker and made it him instead.

>joketopus

Dancing Mad
youtube.com/watch?v=JbXVNKtmWnc

Idk man, why the giant robo legs? If Nomura didn't put his spin on things, this line would be pointless, but it's clear that was what he was going for.

man-bat formula is my guess, especially since the mechanical doodads seem to be rearranged to resemble wings

>Nomura will never make a Batman game

I would seriously play the shit out of a Tetsuya Nomura Batman game. If referencing Earth-2 Joker is any indication he seems to be a pretty big Batman fan. I really like these designs personally.

WE LINGERING WILL NOW

Because then westerners would have to come up with their own endings to cartoons.

>with every passing second, batman thinks that surely he's gonna just stand up and yell gotcha, but if he so much as hints that he has any disbelieve about the joker's disability it'll just guarantee that joker waits even longer before dropping the ruse
>it ends up taking an entire year and five more altercations with crippled joker
>when he finally drops it, Batman isn't even dealing with Joker at the time, he's wrapped up in some Solomon Grundy/Two-Face team up when Joker just waltzes into the room with a "what's up doc?"

>Weird mechanical arms

Bet he constantly makes jokes about giving people a hand. Probably waiting for Batman to show up so he can say, "Look how far out of HAND our little ARMS race has become!"

>it ends up taking an entire year and five more altercations with crippled joker
Thank you user, I needed that.

Has there been an AU Batman story set in the medieval era? Batman as a literal Dark Knight and Joker as a literal Jester gone mad or something like that?

I'd like to think that this could work if the Joker was just some really old C.E.O of a rival tech company to Waynes Enterprise. Living life bound to wheel chair until he inhales some sort of gas causing his skin to shrink turn white and stretch into a grin while giving him basic motor functions. Allowing him to walk around yet still rely on his wits and gadgets to fight instead of his fists.

Batgirl.

I thought he already did.
What's this then?

kek

The Bat-Family would be the most bishonen thing ever. I'm just imagining.

Hot

hahahaha cause you would walk to work every day

I want that game!! Nomura's a bit exaggerated but the game would be really cool. I grew up with his designs so I'm used to it. Batman needs another head but it's a great design.

Nice

>long hair Catwoman

NO

Also here's Nomura Harley

More?

I wanted to hate it (because I hate Nomura's sugar-faced boys from videogames), but instead found it kinda cool. Maybe Nomura is not so terrible artist after all.

>because I hate Nomura's sugar-faced boys from videogames
no need to kinkshame the man

Found some better pics of her

????

I'm ashamed to admit this looks pretty cool

White haired anime with eyepatch isn't really an original design in the first place

This is my fetish

is this the new g-rank armour?

>Nomura confirmed that all these are from a Batman JRPG that never left the concept phase sometime during FFVIII release. (he even mentioned that the Batman costume is basically what ended up inspiring the Keyblade armor designs from KH)
>tfw we could have had a Batman JRPG made by Squaresoft during thier glory days

This just makes me sad

>The Bat-Family would be the most bishonen thing ever. I'm just imagining.

Whatever happened to that series of Robin-statues that was being designed by a known bishie artist? I think their first one in the pipe was Dick and his butt.

Every Nomura character has spiky hair.

This has a gatchaman vibe to it and I like it.

Nomura Syndrome strikes again

So...Joker themed Doctor Octopus then...

With a hint of Vulture in there too

I know realize what a fucking retard I am for never realizing that joker and batman being know as the joker and the dark knight were both medieval stuff.

Nomura Raven when?

>hypercrisis?

yes it is always hypercrisis

This doesn't look bad, though he looks like he should be in the Turks.

what the fug

That looks pretty coo-
Holy shit

Yeah, I hear they got him to do the DC work and he decided fuck it I like my work so much I'm fitting it into my Disney Fanfiction.

I'd agree but it would just make Joker a clone of Osborne

DC backed out. So he just decided to put his Batman characters in KH.

Many of them share similarities with the Batman characters he was going to use.

I really appreciate how this site made me hate raven

I want more pictures of her.

Is there a Nomura Superman?

>Exposed thighs

Missed opportunity to use this joker design for a brainiac revived version in injustice 2.

I assumed that he would look like Kefka.

see
Gettin' kinda closer there.

We're approaching Katoki-depth here with those legs

This is....Really really good. What the hell.

what's the appeal of the joker? always thought he was one of batman's least interesting villains.

Which would make things go full circle since Goblin is a Joker clone

>Intelligent
>Nihilistic
>Wicked sense of humor

What's not to like? I agree. He's not even one of my Top 5 Batman villains.

>Nomura does better DC designs than the fucking DCEU

JUST

He's Jokers good except for those mechanical arm things but his Batman and Cat Woman are shit.

If you cut the robo arms off it basically is just the joker, he's a hard design to fuck up.

If I had to take a guess the this was designed around when arkham city came out, thus the wheel chair because of sick joker.

juxtaposition
a man who hates feeling helpless vs a man who hates knowing how its gonna end
a man who put on a mask vs a man who lost his face
the man in black vs the pale devil
a man who needs to lighten up vs a man who needs to take things seriously
a man trapped by his past vs a man with no past
the 'knight' of law and order vs the 'prince' of crime
supremely disciplined master of yoga, ninjutsu, forensics, pyschology, jeet kune do, cheistry, commerce, yada yada yada philosopher king vs A. Fucking. Clown. one that doesn't even have super powers.

Outside of the Joker, not really

>A. Fucking. Clown. one that doesn't even have super powers
Joker's plot armor is a superpower.

While he's not my favorite, Joker is the "greatest" Batman villain, in the sense that he's been around for the longest time, has had the most appearences and generally poses the biggest threat (apart from characters like Ra's Al Ghul). Greatest doesn't necessarily mean best or the most interesting.
He's Batman's complete opposite in virtually every way, and while all the rogues embody aspects of Batman in some way, Joker's connection goes much deeper.
And he appeals heavily to normies and edgy kids so there's that.
I'm sick to death of the Joker too but he does have appeal.

I'm personally more of a Penguin guy.

>its a silver age style comedy-esque batman story, but with designs by Tetsuya Nomura.