A pinch of paprika

A pinch of paprika

This it. This will be THE meme of 2018. And here we are, all the way back, back at the start.

>yfw you were here for the birth of paprikaposting

PAPRIKASH

The fuck is this? From a new trailer?

I looked at this pic from the catalog and it got me kind of bothered but didn't know why. So I opened the thread to see better and, again, why would I be kind of tense to see Paul Bettany as capeshit #37 in a meme thread? Did I see Paul Bettany in anything lately? Not really, no. Then I remembered I saw the Black Museum episode in Black Mirror just yesterday and the pain addicted doctor kind of looks like Paul Bettany and there is kind of a scene where he is also going along red tones (his own blood). And they both have this weird smile of someone who is both in pleasure and in pain, they are both also puzzled by the question of how the other feels, one a robot, the other too human, both lost in between special effects and real life.

There's a scene in civil war where vision is cooking something. The recipe he is reading requires a pinch of paprika

Was it kino?

I remember watching it in the cinema and that scene came on right after a really intense scene. A fight or something. Absolutely hilarious. Kino for sure

When you need mind stone to convert pinch into grams

>02-mind-stone.nocrop.w710(...).jpg (71 KB, 1131x754)
$0.02 has been deposited in your account.

>capeshit
>kino

Fucking fuck off fuckers.

What the fuck do you think capekino even is retard

Mmmm, sorry sweetie...

TARS, set soy in this thread to 0%

How is a robot to determine exactly what a pinch is?
Does he even have taste-buds?

>Mode set to: purge.

>mfw

All the lighting and makeup in the world can't do anything for these malformed beasts

Based paprika poster

Is paprika food approved by /fit/?

They are your queens user show them no disrespect