>An entire gang of big guys,

Superman is better

Nice and relevant message for interrupting a storytime, pal
/s[/spoiler[

Who cares you cunts can gloss over it

Hi Damian.

Totally didn't see that coming.
Next:
>“RISE OF THE DEMON” part four! Can an older, physically weakened Bruce Wayne come out of retirement to rescue Batman? As Terry battles a renewed and more deadly Ra’s al Ghul in Tibet, only Bruce knows that Terry is facing two life-threatening menaces—Ra’s and the experimental Batman suit that he’s now wearing. It’s a race against time and a battle against impossible odds.

They make dami bad for terry cancer fuck you dc-

The end

So, now that that twist that couldn't have been predicted is out of the way, did Damian get driven crazy by the suit, did he get Ra's-'d or was he just that butthurt Bruce chose Terry over him?
I thought it was option 2, but honestly I could see it go either way (though leaning towards option 1)

Someone who's never watched the show, I see.

bruce is a cunt i hope he die

I don't recall seeing you in the previous threads.

Look at the punctuation carefully. Especially if you've been in the Injustice storytime threads.

Do not like the white boy cancer .

Damn Damian is attractive.

yeahhhh.

Its probably revolves around Dick's relation to him in this universe. Its pretty consistent that Damian doesn't turn out well if he doesn't have Dick there to guide him.

Terry is a loser, unlike Damian Wayne.Terry. Mc. Ginnis. What a generic teenager name. It sounds like the name of a guest character from The OC or something. Just a completely lame and forgettable name. I can't take it seriously.

Sorry, but this is just... stupidest fucking revelation ever. It makes no sense. It's the worst thing since sliced bread. It's worse then midichlorians. It's worse then M Night Fucking Shyamalan's twist endings. It makes no sense.

I hope that's the reason. I wanna see how it happens too.

If Dick's even still alive in this version of the Beyond continuity, this must be pretty awkward for Bruce.
>Yeah, Tim went missing while on a case. I'm sorry Dick, I failed him.
>How's Damian? Err...

Can you stop flase-flagging please.

It was easy to see coming seeing how part 2 ended.

Dick is probably Dick Fury in this version too, bearded Tim disappeared in a flash of light and Damian is Ra's. Now all we're missing is Jason

.. I hate it. Damian gets treated badly for Terry cancer.

Huh that would be neat to tie it into those recent Nightwing revelations.

IIRC Dick's basically Nick Fury now.

>yfw Jason ends up being the only one with a stable, normal life
>Or at least not screwed up from his past with Bruce in some way.

>muh Damian
This has always been Damian's destiny, it's literally why he was made. Bruce is made to suffer in beyond verse for letting batman get in the way of his life and the life of those around him, and never being able to let it go until he pushes everyone away. Now we just need Red Hood beyond too see how the rest of Bruce's legacy ended up.

>Bruce is made to suffer in
Batmans white man pain is now canon ion comics.

I thought it said Dick was dead?

Did it?????

This is the type of book which lives or dies with good art. The art is terrible.

OK, now, who's really surprised here? I mean, I saw this coming from a long distance. The moment Bruce had a flashback with all his Robins (including Damian), and then we have the return of "Ra's al Ghul", it wasn't so hard to put two and two together.

why do writers have to do future Damian so dirty…let the boy live for God’s sake

Batman #700 gave him a pretty decent future. Also, ironic in the case of this issue.

In Morrison's future Damian fucking sell his soul to the devil and dooms Gotham.

Dick Fury, user.

The Batman #700 future may or may not be a different one. Unless Damian got Terry killed and had to get back in the cowl. Was it ever said how Bruce died in the 666 continuity?

Morrison glossed over.

Oh. I was wondering since the one in the stand-alone book and the one in Superman/Batman were completely different.

Notice that Dick is dead and most of those and Bruce is shit either way, so its the logical outcome for Damian

For yous

it makes no sense that the little twerp who refuses to learn from his mistakes, is completely convinced of his own genetic superiority, and canonically treats people like expendable assets didn't turn out exactly like his grandfather?

seriously? your that ignorantly blind to the character?

all it would really take is for Damian to realize just how corrupt the entire system really is and decide that the only hope is to completely tear it all down and start over. and he already believes he would be one of the best people to lead that new world.

Batman is a cunt.

That was in the old kind of DCAU based Beyond continuity. This current series is strictly supposed to take place in the main timeline's future.

>Was it ever said how Bruce died in the 666 continuity?
I got the impression that the 666 timeline was one where bruce died in batman RIP/final crisis and never came back

So it's different than in the cartoon? iirc Bruce retired after a heart attack during a mission

so batman will fuck babs ? URGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

R like robin

Yes. This version is based on the current universe rather than the DCAU (which is a different Earth).
That one had it's own continuations until Future's End adapted it for the DCU (though there were references to it in some places).

This is not the cartoon, this is the future of the main continuity. This is Rebirth future.

SO batman will fuck batgirl-all My friends laugh ..

banes?

R like Ra's

Dami is ashamed because his dad fucked batgirl
My friends can not stop laughing Can someone post picture with bruce and babs.they do not believe me that it s canon

oh ffs, so it's another Futures End scenario instead of an AU? I sure hope they have a good plan for the inevitable JL arc since Eyepocalypse isn't a thing
good eye

they're right it's not canon

It's... complicated. Futures End was supposed to be the future of the New 52, but then the future of Futures End was changed and the New 52 has been changed significantly. But this comic still retain a lot of things from the Futures End timeline when it should.

So who fucking knows.

this is the rebirth future which is indirectly the continuation of future's end since tim drake was BB here at the beginning

Keep telling yourself that.

>This is what DamianFags think

ffs blue dong do something about this mess

Tell me about the Banes!

Yessssssssssssssssssssss THE ALL TIMFAGS ARE FAT :)

>four

They knew.

they'll probably do a secret files and origins after doomsday clock, it's tradition

Quiet you. People like you give fans a bad name.

That sounds ridiculously dangerous. Like the kind of thing you'd destroy afterwards.

Holy shit! The amount of asshurt produced by Damianfags is unbelievable here.

Terry fanboys must be like 50..The show is ancient

As evidenced by:

Classics never gets old, my man. Unlike the modern stuff.

He looks so good..Dami thinks the dick is dead..Nobody knows the dick still lives --(Jst bruce and babs know I read that in the comic)

I like how you just say the things that pop into your head without actually considering what they mean.

Wait what is going on with Dick? I'm so confused, whats hold I read to catch up?

Ha! Yea & Damian fans must be 12. Show isn't ancient. I'm a fan of Terry & I'm only 20. Still got my VHS tapes of Beyond.

In the original beyond timeline, Dick became Dick Fury. We don't know what happened to him in the current timeline. Also:
>Paying any mind to Damifag's ramblings.

you really want to examine it, I mean thoroughly, check out the Hush Beyond tbp. In short, a futuristic incarnation of hush pops up in Neo Gotham threatening/killing off Batman's old foes. Dick enters the fold after Terry comes to him with questions regarding the murders. In BB continuity he's somewhere in his early 60's it looks like but in otherwise great shape. He lost his eye in a confrontation against Joker alongside Bats -Bruce made a tactical error and left him exposed to gunfire. So in theory it was Bruce's fault he's one-eyed. Bruce never apologized or even went to visit him in the hospital, instead he sent Alfred who basically dropped off a fresh new costume for Nightwing to return after rehabilitating. Dick was so disgusted with Bruce he cut off ties with him entirely and retired. He comes back years later to aid Terry on his case and proves he's still a BAMF.