SCENE PITCHED TO DISNEY BY JJ FOR STAR WARS PISODE 9 WHICH WAS SUPPOSEDLY VETOED BY KENNEDY

A Mark Hamill narrated flashback scene where Luke and Han go and find Snoke after Ben disappears. JJ's intent is for this to be shown as a flashback with a slightly CGI de-aged Mark and Harrison.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OQrzt7JI_DM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thank you based jar jar for saving star wars

SCENE PITCHED TO Sup Forums TO GAUGE AUDIENCE INTEREST

>Damaged control: the flashback

>based jar jar
he fucked it up to begin with faggot

I dont care about star wars unless you retcon the fucking hyperspace bullshit disney

if you put up with tfa and r1 shit you can eat tlj shit too.

That would actually be pretty cool, but they'd never be able to convince Harrison Ford to do it. Probably why she'd shoot it down.

most likely bullshit but even if it was real what would be the point? you already know they don't achieve anything.

>They fucked up everything else so badly they now need to gauge permission from a mongolian tapestry forum dedicated to chinese cartoons
Holy shit. Absolutely

FLOPPED
L
O
P
P
E
D

Too many white men together, had to be vetoed.

Nope, I didnt even go watch it, and R1 is actually good

>Probably why she'd shoot it down.
the reason for that would be her knowing even after millions spent on marketing no one give a fuck about the new characters.

fuck disney and fuck jewjew

I don't understand. Where are the black characters in this scene? WHERE IS THE CULCHU?

>and R1 is actually good
sorry user I didn't realise you're a fucking idiot

main reason is probably that even if they COULD convince Ford, he'd pull a huge amount of the budget towards just a cameo of him, and they wouldn't want to spend that money

>Film the culmination of your new story and the only thing people focus on is a 2 minute cameo with the guys from 30 years ago

Seriously braindead we didn't get at least one moment with Han and Luke together before sending them off.
You can kill the past but fuck, at least send it off with some respect.

5>4>3>6>R1>1>2>7>8

he did train sheev and push anakin to the dark side.

3>6
Do people on Sup Forums seriously think this? 3 is the best of the prequels but it's in no way better than RotJ. I'm sick of seeing it on here.

this is one of the more retarded orders I've seen
You might be able to make the argument 8 MIGHT be worse than AotC, it'd be a huge stretch, but there's no way 7 is worse than AotC. AotC still stands as the worst Star Wars film, assuming we're not adding in the Ewok films into this.

5>4>3>6>1>2>R1>...>7>8

>Muh perfect ot

Fuck off nigger, 3 was better than your stupid Ewok shit

This

if they really wanted it they'd give him a couple of million to show up for a day but kathleen doesn't want white males or classic characters so I doubt it would ever happen.

Sorry you dont get points from me for being a rehash, and having a mary sue

>Episode IX
>"Rey I had a terrible fever dream, I must train you"

there you go I fixed it

>7 is
automatically worse because it doesn't fit with the 6 real star wars movies.

Yeah this is spot on, well done user

Good tier
>5
>4
>3
>6

Acceptable tier
>R1
>1
>2

Absolute dogshit tier
>7
>8

being bad doesn't mean it doesn't fit

sure, TFA has that, and AotC is still by pretty much every other metric still the worst Star Wars film.

Oh boy I can't wait for Starkiller Base 2.0!

it certainly doesn't follow on from return of the jedi.

I agree

Why is Han in the ST? The entire appeal of his character was his charm and youthly energy. Remove that and he's just another old man. He didn't need to be in these films. Or atleast not a big part.

At least it is not a rehash and doesnt have a mary sue, its 2 hours of boring world building but it adds more that the nu star wars

>AotC
I watched it yesterday. it was a good film.

>Why is Han in the ST?
it's ok user, they killed him so you won't have to worry about that ever again. they're even going to give you a jew manlet nu han. what a time to be alive.

My man, kit FISTO

Nope, it was just shitty 2 hours of fan-service, "callbacks", shitty love story, bad CGI, bad acting, and a million "my former apprentice" moments because "remember how cool that was before?" Not a rehash, just enough "remember these moments in the OT" to where it was almost trying to be. Lucas desperately wanted to try to please fans, and couldn't figure out how.

Ewoks may have been dumb but so what? You're still far more invested in the battle and the character fates than anything going on in 3. Jabba's Palace is great and the Vader/Luke/Palpatine stuff is some of the best scenes from the whole trilogy. Easily compensates for some dumb puppets aimed to sell toys. It may not be the finish envisioned by Kurtz when he was still involved but it's a fitting end to a wonderful trilogy and easily better and far more memorable than 3.

its ok to have shit taste

I'm assuming ST is sequel. We need to revoke that. Need to be OT, PT and NT.
N for Nu/new trilogy.

ST would make more sense, it just gets weird because of Star Trek. Context should make it obvious, but some people get retarded.

I saw it 7 times in the cinema.

Actually good alien design

This

What a waste of money.
My friend and I skipped school to go see it day of release as 16 year olds. We both loved it and genuinely though it was cool to see Yoda use a lightsabre. We walked out of the cinema talking about how cool it was. Within half an hour we were sort of making excuses for why some things weren't good and others were just okay.
I saw it once more in cinemas alone and hated it. Strangely enough he did the same but he still liked it. He liked it less over the years but I still noted he owned the PT on DVD and not the OT. I was the opposite.

5 > 4 > 6 > 3 > 7 > 1 > R1 >>> 8 > Caravan of Courage:An Ewok Adventure >>>>>>>>>> 2

I bet you suck JJ dick

This is the sort of diversity I want to see in my space movie.

>What a waste of money.
I enjoyed it so it wasn't a waste.

Why Plo-Koon is so awesome? He has like 20 seconds in PT, few episodes in Clone Wars, yet he is my second favourite Jedi after obvious Kenobi.

yeah aliens are way cooler than just different shades of brown people

I hate everything JJ has ever done except Super 8, that was okay but still poorly structured and the final has a moment that contradicts how the two main characters have acted which makes me irritated.
Overall he's fucking garbage, like Force Awakens.
Last Jedi is on a whole different level of shit though.

I totally agree, Episode 3 is hot garbage.

I liked regarding henry but I haven't watched it in around 15 years.

N for Non-canon trilogy.

8>4>6>5>7>R1>3>1>2

Aside from the bounty Hunter chase, this is the only other scene that's interesting.

Interesting in how bad it looked?
Obi-Wan chasing Fett through the asteroid field was rad as fuck though

It's turgid shit designed to hit the sentimental buttons and far beneath the talents of a man like Mike Nichols. I liked it first time I saw it too but I was fucking 12.

youtube.com/watch?v=OQrzt7JI_DM

Yeah they should make it luke and leia...
oh. : |

>how bad it looked?
oh fuck off cunt. it looked amazing at the time. It doesn't look bad now either.

Dude, it looked bad back when it was in the theaters. Coliseum scene with a million jedi extra swinging wildly at nothing?

No, not interesting in that way. I was only 7 or 8 when I first saw AotC, so watching all the clones and jedi storm in to the arena was fucking cool in my child mind. And yes that part was dope. Other than those 2 scenes, the movie was a bore fest.

>Dude
it didn't look bad at all.

Fair enough. I've got stuff from my childhood that are like that, and I wouldn't try to negate that for someone else.

Do Star wars and John Carter take place in the same universe

>the movie was a bore fest.
now your can watch add nu wars faggotry as much as you like.

>it didn't look bad at all
except when it did
dude

Honestly, I appreciated John Carter. It respected the atmosphere

What

If its luke narrated it would possibly be force ghost luke talking about kylo. If it opened things up on kylo it would be good.

fuck you kid it looked fantastic. the only part that didn't look very good was anakin riding on the back of that shaak.

If true, then the best thing to do for 9 is
>make this last episode a real deconstruction of the genre, that's what the fans want in their optimistic space fantasy - a deconstruction of archetypes that engage in some postmodern interpretation of their actions and motivations
>more quips, more more more
>more space lasers
>more contrived nonsense where Rei saves the day and can do no wrong
>more Rose, like at least a solid 40 min of screen time
>more strong females leading the resistance. Actually, just come out and say its a matriarchy. don't be shy
>please make the FO even more bafoonish and slapstick as this clearly adds to them being considered a threat by the audience
>more Kylo being t h i c c
>more Kylo Rey shipping, do it for the fans
>bring back Darth Vader for a contrived cameo and have James Earl Jones voice him so he sounds as old and as tired as possible
>have force ghosts fight...in space
>end credits sequence that teases Luke returning as an evil sith lord force ghost

That was the most noticeably shitty edited scene for me.

you're a faggot so go and watch your disney faggot shit you little cunt.

Be like in Return of the King (film, not book), where they added more context to Gollum and the Ring in the last act in order to give more weight to the story (yes yes, book and such, I know, timing was different).

If JJ could give better context to Kylo/Luke/Han, could make the last act of this trilogy more interesting.

Forgot more PORG

>fantastic
awkward gestures towards nothing, frantic waving at nothing, with horrendous CGI? Good?

>kid
kek

get back in your general hole
> If it opened things up on kylo it would be good.
you've already been shown/told what you need to know. a shitty, pointless, forced flash back cameo to get a few extra asses in seats isn't a good thing.

>its another episode of
>duuuude, the movie is totally genius when you watch the UNEDITED HD DIRECTOR'S CUT SPECIAL EDITION

you joke but this is probably the real reason

ok you baited another reply out of me but they were swinging at plenty of stuff in the context of the movie and by 2002 standards that cgi was state of the art. it holds up much better than the two towers.

>faggots keep making the wrong tier list
3>1>2>>>>>>>garbage>>>>R1>OT>TFA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*hyperspace jump*>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*woops out of gas*>>TLJ

4>5>6>3>8>2>7>1
Haven't seen rogue one.
100% unironic btw

not baiting, just surprised that someone would, in all seriousness, try to make the ridiculous claim that scene didn't look like shit

wait, why do you think 2 > 7, and especially why 2 > 1?

if only that was what they did, instead they use reddit to gauge where to go and what to do

how old are you user? are you one of those fags that says the ot always looked like shit? how about jurassic park or t2? they've all aged but they all looked fantastic at the time. can you name a movie with better looking cgi from 2002?

>unironically preferring 7 and 8 over R1
Oh dear

I think its highly underrated

early 30's.
Those looked great for their time.
AotC, not so much.

I haven't watched the prequels in a while, so it might be a bit hazy, but episode 1 felt like a Saturday morning cartoon to me. 2 was also trash, but at least starwars-looking trash.
TFA had the feel of a star wars movie, but the new characters didn't get likeable until TLJ. I might have been too harsh, raise it up a notch in my meme arrow scale

fair enough
I wasn't trying to be a dick, I was just honestly curious

I sorta want to agree with this.

Why is aotc's music so much better than the rest of the star wars series? What was Williams on when he made this score?