What if Gummi Bears was kept in the States?

Please here me out on this.

When Disney released The Fox and the Hound the company was in a deep slump, The 9 Old Men were gone and the men who were supposed to replace them ran off to find a new studio instead, by 1984 Ron Miller was fired and Michael Eisner took over the company and his way of saving the company was to start doing TV animation, since the feature team was still doing The Black Cauldron the TV animation was done in Japan by TMS.

Little Nemo was delayed because of the Disney show they were doing and ended up getting retooled, due to what was going on with Nemo Yoshifumi Kondo left to take a brake and went to South East Asia of which he and his wife got pneumonia, the later died from it, Kondo ended up resigning from TMS because and when he got better and tried to get his job back he got rejected because Atsuko Tanaka took over his unit, he ended up at Nippon Animation then at Ghibli, the later of at which he died at, as for Nemo the movie stalled and TMS did Disney shows as fuller until Nemo went somewhere (the only other projects TMS did at that time were Galaxy Rangers, The Fuma Conspiracy and Akira) and when it did the movie ended up bombing causing massive layoffs of which Eisner took said staff and placed them in his newly founded Walt Disney Animation Japan, TMS on the other hand found a huge success with Warner Bros with Tiny Toons but the scars of Little Nemo never went away.

I got from someone who works for Disney Feature Animation that when I was asking about the recent poor quality of their TV shows when the earlier one were much more like their name sake and he said...

>Disney has always treated it's TV unit as a red headed step child, if Disney cared about it's TV unit the first 5 years would of not only been kept in the States rather then being ditched to Japan but would of been done by the same guys making the features as well when everything after that will be 100% done in Australia.

This had me thinking, if Disney would of cared for it's TV unit this would of most likely happen.

>Cancel The Black Cauldron to have the animations work on TV animation, the movie was a huge sink hole anyway.
>No Wuzzles and no Fluppy Dogs, if Disney cared about doing TV animation they will be doing only 1 show at a time (unless it's to over lap into the next series) as well as using the money that would of been spent on Wuzzles & Fluppy Dogs on Gummi Bears instead.
>No DuckTales, Pooh, Rescue Rangers, Goof Troop, ect, Eisner tried to keep the TV unit towards it's own original original character rather then using characters set by the feature unit but then Roy E Disney said "Who is this Wuzzles? Wheres Scrooge and the nephews?" If Eisner explained to Roy rather then doing his demands the TV unit would of been much better off.
>No features until The Little Mermaid, by that point the TV animation is moved to Australia.
>Seasons 1, 2 and 3 of Gummi Bears would of been done by Disney Feature Animation in Glendale, 4 5 & 6 would of been done in Australia by Walt Disney Animation Australia.
>Right after Gummi Bears is Darkwing Duck, 100% Disney Australia and no Launchpad (due to no DuckTales) but will be their only TV show from 1991 to 2001 ending and the break of 9/11.
>No Toon Disney/XD and Disney Channel will be just like it was in the early 80s, except in more cable packages.
>Disney will still have ABC & ESPN, but they will put more thought in their programs.
>Katzenberg would of still left Disney to find DreamWorks Feature Animation.

>After Darkwing Duck Disney Australia stops doing TV animation and Disney exits the TV market because of the market getting to cheap to keep the quality, Australia becomes reserved on short featuring Micky, Donald, Goofy, ect and C focus features (Roger Rabbit 2) when Florida will be the B focus features (Lilo & Stitch).
>No Home On The Range due to that originated from the TV unit and that it was transferred to the feature unit due to the TV unit being full at the time.
>No Chicken Little, Meet the Robinsons and Bolt due to Disney still making quality hand drawn movies.
>Oswald would of been transferred back to Disney with Eisner still in charge.
>No Miley Cyrus.
>The move to CG will still happen but it won't hit until Tangled, Princess and the Frog & 2011 Pooh will still be hand drawn but Disney Feature Animation will be 100% CG by Wreck-It Ralph (excluding special projects like Get a Horse! and Moana's tattoos).
>Florida and Australia will still be running, Florida will still be doing hand drawn animation to keep up the company's legend but Australia excluding Mickey and the gang shorts will be 100% CG by 2014.
>Iger would of still took over Disney but Eisner would of been at the company longer due to the company still making hand drawn film, Iger would of took over for Eisner due to his retirement.
>Disney would of still bought out the likes of Pixar, Marvel and Lucasfilm.

If this happen Disney and the industry would of been in a much better place; Thoughts?

Go away Famicom.

He would of not manage to talk to someone who works for Disney nor call out TMS.

Relax.

I want to fuck the yellow one

Who wouldn't.

Anyone with good taste should.

Just imagine the fun you could have with them on their gummi juice, against a wall or riding.

Well, it depends who is drinking it... it makes Gummis bounce, but it gives humans super strength.
Though, either ability could make sex more interesting.

Fuck off, TMS fag.

As said, he would of not manage to talk to someone who works for Disney nor call out TMS.

Relax.

I was thinking her, kinda flubbering off you and the wall. I mean it could be hard to keep it in but damn. Also, you will want some lube to prevent cockburn.

I imagine it would be a tight fit, too, due to size difference. Yeah, definitely go for the lube.

Famicom, you are literally the only reason why people never discusses Disney tv animation aside from waifus and Gadget

Fuck off and kill yourself

Good thing is I feel it would be harder to tear a gummy especially on juice.

And this is what I talk about on very little sleep.

Feminine tomboy, I guess?

That's pretty cute.

But this is a topic about Disney TV Animation and why it would of been better off if they kept things in the States and not ditch it overseas just to delay Little Nemo.

Famicom will never say TMS was a ditch pot, also explain all the the topics that GF, WOY and Star got.

>Famicom, you are literally the only reason why people never discusses Disney tv animation

And 90s WB cartoons like Animaniacs or Tiny Toons.

Because TMS fag always shits them up. Every time. No exceptions.

Hey man, own it. Lack of sleep is merely making you more honest about your love for tight, tiny yellow bear pussy.
Bet she gives great head, too.

I would like advice on suicide, please.

No, we been through with this, those shows had topics that he never shown up.

>Feminine tomboy, I guess?
Boy boy girl? It's still a tomboy, she just likes girlish things occasionally. Hell, I've seen fat-old bikers skip; I could swear the first one was out to kill me too. Most of my decor is 1930-50 Americana, brown and black everywhere with dark leather and wood tan lamps etc, but I'll go for some fresh flowers in the right place.

>tomboy
Sunni was a fashion enthusiast and loved to get prettied up whenever she had the chance. She just dressed practically for forest living, I guess.

She was really cute when Grammi dressed her up in a dress like hers in order to make juice.

Go out in the woods and try to paint a real bear yellow.
Make sure someone films it from far away.

>TMSfag will never kill himself

Can't you guys talk about animation seriously for once? Rather then cyberbullying and talking about fucking cartoon bears you should be talking about "Wow, I did not realize that keeping Gummi Bears in America would made such a impact".

This cartoon is too old for Sup Forums to care about. If it's more than a decade old, noone remembers it.

I'd make an impact. All over her bouncy yellow ass.

Not true. I remember it fondly. That's WHY I want to fuck them.

It made impact in the industry that it was the first TV cartoon along side Wuzzles to have good animation and a story.

The Wuzzles also had a cute, fuckable yellow bear. It was a good time for animation.

Wuzzles had good animation, but is was a toy ad and the 80s were chuck full of them.

I always felt bad for Cubbi. Being born with pink fur has got to be rough when you dream of being taken seriously as a knight.

Especially a knight with a shovel.

>would of

Kill yourself more.

Thats how he said it.

Then go away Simon

He does not care about how things are produced.

wrong. but im convinced you are Famicom now

He wouldn't call TMS a ditch pot on this.

Gusto: Gay, or just a huge fruit?

Good god the grammar on display here is horrible, even for Sup Forums standards. And even if we were to consider that, Disney would still have to outsource regardless. It'd just be delayed by a few years.

Are you kidding? Unless it's a thread shitting on modern animation, rarely anyone even brings up animation studios or even the animation of shows themselves these days. And those aren't always serious.

And the ones that try to be are either ruined by Stevenposting or Famicunt's TMS shilling and baseless Japanese animation facts (Still not over that dumb argument over Nakamura Pro's in-between department).

Fuck off, TMS fag.