Plastic Man

Just how strong is he? Why are people in DC scared of what he can do?

For example:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJVvrmLSTsg
At about 3:10 batman talks about how the league is lucky he's on our side and just comic relief.

Other urls found in this thread:

sfy.ru/?script=plastic_man
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pic related is also in reference to plastic man. From that Injustice annual.

Because he is immortal, can't be really hurt by physical attacks and is immune to telepathy.

The only reliable way to stop him is freezing him.

>How strong is he
Probably can't die in all seriousness and if he really can control all his molecules you could be looking at a full on naked blue man situation.

interesting
what if Plastic man fight Blue Dong

He’s almost indestructible, and in the few cases he could be destroyed (freezing and crushing him to pieces, for example) he can put himself back together.
That said, as a fan of the original Jack Cole stories, all this power level wankery that gets brought up around Plastic Man triggers my autism. Don’t think too much about it.

>Green Arrow
>Immobilize one of his arms

The only thing stopping him from wrecking everyone else in the DCU is that it wouldn't be terribly funny

He’s not the fucking Joker.

He also has toon forceon his side, keep in mind that he was made as a parody towards superheroes.

If we're going to mention Plastic Man and Injustice
IT'S STORYTIME.

Oh god yes

Thanks I love this issue

Ever considered not being autistic?

I think he was more talking from a writing perspective than the character's.

I'm really curious to see how this ends, because I know Plastic Man isn't a big player in the rest of this, so he must get taken out of the story somehow
He just goes into hiding to prevent his son from being hurt, doesn't he?

I'm still salty they didn't include Plas in injustice 2. Too busy adding Batman characters to come up with some crazy animations Ed Boon?

never brought up again

I didn't know Offspring didn't have color restrictions to his shapeshifting. Is this an established thing, or just lolInjustice?

What is this shit? That's one of the most inefficient jail cells I have ever seen, I know it's supposed to look like the Superman 'S' but man, literally most of the thin or small villains could slip through.

Impressive.

I once read in a comicbook that someone read online that he's the most powerful member of the Justice League.

Established since his original appearance.

It's cannon that Plasticman Is the one that keeps Batman up at night in a cold sweat. "if he ever turns".

>Plasticman wrestling Infernus to a standstill for comparison.

To be fair, Plas is about the most difficult character to render for a modern, 3D-model using fighter I can think of. Especially since if at any point he's not all wobbly and shifty, it's not doing him justice.

Plastic Man is either immune or resistant to magic. When Circe turned him into a pig he turned right back into himself.

FUCKING
WHY

It's because of the 90's JLA, where Kelly showed Batman as being pals with Plastic Man and faboying him hard.

That stuck for some reason. Not that i'm complaining. I love Plastic Man.

not much of a comic reader, but holy fuck this is captivating.

At the end of the day any old superstrong dude could toss plastic man into space and forget he ever existed.

There are several characters that Batman's always fanboy about:

Superman
Wonder Woman
Kyle Rayner (Green Lantern)
Plastic Man
Detective Chimp

The end of the Annual.
How's your verdict?

Bonus Page(s)
The start of Year Five in Injustice

Fun/10
Thanks.

>killer Crock

YOU BETRAYED HIM CROC!, You betrayed the Plastic Man, you betrayed him and went right back to working for superman. You and all the others. Scum.

>If you guys are gonna be assholes, you should be assholes to Superman
Has there ever been a badly written version of Plastic Man? Everything I've ever seen him in has been intimidating comedic gold.

He truly is one of us....

Why doesn't Plastic Man just rape Darkseid?

>implying Plas wouldn't just grab onto something

Too much of a hassle.

Anyone heard of the unmade Plastic Man movie? It had a screenplay by The Wachowskis
sfy.ru/?script=plastic_man

>Plastic Man will never be DLC

We all know we want him in Injustice 2

t.Dhalsim

Plastic Man deserves a DLC spot

Supercuck.

What are some comics where Plastic Man is using cool techniques?

Plas just being "lol long limbs" Dhalsim clone is a waste. He should be a shape shifter, more like Eddy from Guilty Gear, and turn into random stuff, with big area denial moves.

>you can't hide from me, Plastic Man

Plastic Man reveals himself as Supermans cape

Could Plastic Man wrap himself around the globe like a giant blanket, then give the world a Super Dutch Oven?

>Jail is in the marianas trench
>Marianas trench is 10,000 feet underwater.
>sunlight can only penetrate 1000 feet underwater.
I dont know man, that trench is lit up like its on fire.

Also those school of fishes dont belong there.

Light source is the prison?

Super fish? You don't know what's down there.

Actually now that I look closely at those fish, those fish looks like yellow-fin tuna's.
10000 feet deep in the ocean.

Also the light is coming from above if you look at Supes when he is standing on the platform.

Yeah, forgive me but I am being a bit picky here since it really should just be gloomy and dark considering how deep the league is in the ocean.

The speed at which he's traveling is causing such friction against the surrounding water that the heat is creating a light source.

Super yellow-fin tuna? You still don't know.

You should read his old ongoing by Kyle Baker.

Is that Cheetah and Grundy in the non-supers section?

like the person throwing him, dragging them both into space. Plas would say something funny, then just bounce off the guy back into reentry.

I'm thinking Dhalsim long range, plus some Sasquatch moves plus maybe some Gill?

>zsasz has a shiv
It's the little things

Hmm actually has anyone ever drawn out a PlasticMan V Metamorpho fight?
I feel like that'd be a real sight to see.

Or melting him.

And why does Bane have his venom?

>Just how strong is he?
Even in his Jack Cole days, he could redirect gunfire at his foes and disguise himself as any given object in a room. Plasticman was a ridiculous troll, even if he mostly fucked with Gangsters.

>I didn't know Offspring didn't have color restrictions to his shapeshifting.
He does, his first appearance is him running around with some cholos as a Triceratops.

No, he's not a threat.

His power is being plastic and stretching. Hardly threatening.

Wait... was literally every villain eating lunch simultaneously? That's just bad scheduling.