Please welcome a new student to our class, I'm sure you all will be very nice to her

Please welcome a new student to our class, I'm sure you all will be very nice to her

New student sits down.
>Hey.
>they call me triangle button bitch.
>I'd like to press the button on top of your triangle.
>Ik how to play the game.

I don't trust her. She looks European.

Why is there some green-skinned dude following her around all day long? Should we do something?

>*New student blushes*
>Beast boy assaults user.

But he doesn't go to that school...

Oh that freak? Yeah we know him,we'll take care of him

Cracker bitch.

LaTyron DeShawn! Do i have to send you to the Principal's Office again?

Isn't that Terra? Then no, I'll actively avoid her at best.

And you are...?

Seriously, do you even have names?

It's normal!Terra, so quite different from original Terra.

Traitorous Heretic!

Is that old man living with you your grandpa?

What old man?

What does slades dick feel like?

I'm real tired of Terrafags protecting their shit waifu. She is undeniably evil and there is no denying it or explaining it away.

Having an autism fit when Robin guesses you need training, because you assume it means someone told a secret? Understandable. Letting that drive you to leave the people who care about you because you have issues with trust and control(not just in the sense of superpowers)? Retarded, but not evil.

Joining up with someone people who care about you has said is evil because he says he will help do the thing that you ran away from your friends for offering to do? Shit Person Status: Achieved. But still not outright evil.

Even being an infiltrator for Slade against the people who's only crime was treating you like family isn't the damning action. It petty and awful but it's not the act that truly clinches how unyieldingly evil Terra is.

It's the part where Slade tells her to take over the city and she totally goes with it.

Terra is evil at that point. At that point it's not a misunderstanding. It's not a personal grudge blown out of proportion. It's a conscious decision. Terra wasn't even coerced until well after she'd already attacked the Titans and conquered the city. Terra is an evil person, no conditions, no exceptions.

You can't even use insanity as a defense. Legal insanity is defined as a person being mentally unaware of their actions. Terra gives a monologue lucidly detailing her actions. She is entirely aware and entirely in control when she chooses to attack the Titans, people who have proven over and over that they trust and care for her, and when she attacks and takes over the city.

Terra is evil, selfish, petty, and a bad person. Her """redemption""" is a farce. She realizes the Titans are going to win and so decides to pull a murder-suicide on Slade. That's not noble. That's pathetic villainy. The Titans think of it as a sacrifice but that just drives home the point even more: the Titans trusted her, and that was a mistake.

The old man you told all of your secrets and who knows so much about you, he can send random robots to troll your ex boyfriends about how little he knows.

See this post here. Newgirl has a bit of a stalker problem. Think we should do something?

>Ooo, a bad boy...

You ruined a great post by turning it into a copypasta. Nice work, user.