Vikings settling Iceland, 9th century

Vikings settling Iceland, 9th century.
The BBC bullshit is spreading around and their lies are digusting.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Other urls found in this thread:

yorkshiremuseum.org.uk/collections/collections-highlights/ivory-bangle-lady/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You sound triggered, my man

>BBC

lil snowflake triggered

Anyone reasonable should be

Triggered over one brown face, really?

I am. They are falsifying European history.
This.

it's a lie

Give them an inch and they'll take a mile.

Or, you could not give a single fuck about some mediocre show and the decisions of its writers, you literal reverse-SJW mongoloid

>There is evidence of the presence of people from Romanised North Africa in Roman Britain. Archaeological inscriptions suggest that most of these residents were involved with the military. However, some were in the upper echelons of society. Analysis of a skull found in a Roman grave in Yorkshire indicated that it belonged to a mixed-race female. Her sarcophagus was made of stone and also contained a jet bracelet and an ivory bangle, indicating great wealth for the time.[23][24]

>In 2007, scientists found the rare paternal haplogroup A1 in several living British men with Yorkshire surnames. This clade is today almost exclusively found among males in West Africa, where it is also rare. The haplogroup is thus thought to have been brought to Britain either through enlisted soldiers during Roman Britain, or via the slave trade. Some of the individuals who arrived through the slave route, such as Ignatius Sancho and Olaudah Equiano, attained a very high social rank and many married into the general population.[25]

>Historical records indicate the presence of a very small African population in Britain dating at least as far as the 11th[26] century.[27] In 2013, a skeleton was discovered in Fairford, Gloucestershire, which forensic anthropology revealed to be that of a sub-Saharan African woman thought to be an unpaid bonded servant or slave,[28][29] who died between the years 896 and 1025.[30]

Are you implying that they are claiming that there were loads of niggers there?
It's literally just allowing niggers to play a part.

dropped this shit around season 3 i think

Im 100% sure you are americans

I'm not.

>the absolute fucking state of triggered Sup Forumseddit snowflakes

Like why do you care about history dude. Surely you can see that history is problematic and that it's something that needs to be retroactively changed in order to be more inclusive and diverse. Why don't you just turn your brain off sweetie and play with your porg toys.

A black viking peasant woman is beyond silly though.

Thats pretty embarrassing then, Its expected from ameriorcs to act this dumb, but you have no excuse

They aren't fucking changing history by having other ethnicities play those parts, you fucking retard.

Calling out lies and bullshit is not embarrasing, it is the right thing to do.

German here. I was tought at school that Germany and Germans and by extension Europe and Europeans are evil, so I'm ok with this.

triggered

It's a black actor portraying a peasant Icelandic woman.

Can you westacucks stop ruining historical tv shows for me?

What? I don't see her in whiteface.

the bugman with open mouth at the back. Everytime.

Remember when emperor of China was a ferret and the 2nd Zulu King was a gender neutral sponge. Just turn your brain off bro it's jut fun entertainment after all.

I can't imagine how people live that way. Who the fuck would get triggered over a background actor?
Do you have a meltdown on the street every time you see someone who isn't white?

Why do it then? if it's not historically accurate at all?

Get off your high horse sperg lmao, go get in parliament then and actually do something instead of whining about some shitty irrelevant tv show on a Djiboutian basket-weaving image board, fighting the "good fight" just like those twitter feminist that are outraged and nothing 24/7

Black people have been in Europe since Roman times, significant populations were definitely around during the Viking age
Why are Americans so obsessed with European tv shows based on history they know nothing about?

Isn't she a sef/slave?

>History Channel
>historically accurate

pick one

Grow the fuck up this isn't important. There are Star Wars figures to collect.

serf ffs

>Do you have a meltdown on the street every time you see someone who isn't white?
Not a meltdown but it ruins my day for sure, glad that other races make up only 1 - 2% of population here.

>Why do it then? if it's not historically accurate at all?
Protip: No actor or actress is accurately portraying the real thing. It's a representation. Why should she not be allowed to play the character, just because she's black? Find a white girl, and she'll have other features that don't accurately measure up.

edgy

>My day gets ruined when i see somebody with a different skin tone than me

lmao what a fucking beta

>Why should she not be allowed to play the character, just because she's black?
A black viking peasant woman is beyond silly though.

slaves from north africa/iberia aren't out of the question

>All these triggered Sup Forums babbies

I love it

>imagine having this much of pathetic life

At best they made a tiny minority, we all know that this is due to inclusivity political bullshit.

Imagine being such a cuck that seeing a black man sent you crying home to mommy.

Did a black guy date the girl you liked in highschool?

Silly to whom? People obsessed with color?
You're seeing her color, when it's utterly unimportant. She's playing an Icelandic peasant woman. Why does it matter to you that she's black? Does it become more accurate to you if she's white, has shaven legs, and a modern hairdo?

Fuck off Sup Forums this is an left leaning board.

It's a lie promoted to brainwash young white people who are realizing shitskins immigration was a net (massive) negative.

Reductio ad absurdum.

I will say it again, this is a left leaning board, fuck off Sup Forumstards

triggered drumpfinglet detected. saged.

Based commie block shithole poster

I grew up in a scandinavian country and I first saw a black man(In real life) when I was 18 years old, so seeing shows that include them in a ancient time setting makes me laugh.

>Did a black guy date the girl you liked in highschool?
There were no black people in my town, only one korean guy selling sushi.

What's the difference between you and people triggered about not enough diversity in media?

>casting decisions aren't important in historical depictions.
In the trash you go!

there are degrees of accuracy

The truth

There are +120k more people from Iceland living in Canada and the US than living in mainland Europe. In Europe it is only around 40k. When you consider that the population of Iceland is only around 350k that is a large proportion of Icelandic people who claim to be American. Europeans are therefore less likely to be Icelandic/knowledgeable about Icelandic culture than Americans. We would request that all Europeans please leave this thread.

And color is the most important factor? You people are fucking obsessed

I want history not falsified and they want history falsified to further their ideology.

>Black people have been in Europe since Roman times
lmao source me up senpai. If you mean african you are corect but if you mean black as in Idris Elba black you are wrong

>Why does it matter to you that she's black?
I'm into history, a bit. It feels like they're trying to normalise multicultural depictions of ancient peoples out of a misguided sense of social justice, when it really just serves to make impressionable plebs think there were black vikings.

This, you’re not welcome here

And you got triggered walking by his place every time?

It's like walking down the street and seeing a big pile of dog shit. It would be better for everyone if it wasn't there.

>those people actually exist

Yeah. Sure. And Louis XIV was black. We know. Now go kys.

Why do you go outside, then?

Race/ethnicity is important, I don't like watch dindus play vikings. If you want more liberty, why not make a historically inspired fantasy show.

>when it really just serves to make impressionable plebs think there were black vikings.
No one thinks this, you dumb faggot. Everyone else just aren't hung up on ensuring that every actor in a historical flick has the right complexion. It's utterly unimportant to the majority of people, who can still watch the fucking thing without assuming this is Jewish plot to genocide white men

race, ethnicity and their direct relationship with culture is a historical factor yes.

You know I love my countries history and I would hate it if some anglo produced show made a mockery of it. I understand why Scandis don't like Vikings. Imagine if America had any significant history before 1850 and some Polish fuck makes a show using only chinese people in it because muh diversity

Race you nigger. It's not just color.

Because a popular tv show is the same as a textbook.

I just feel bad for niggers. They have no history of their own so they have to be inserted into that of others. Truly parasites in every way.

Not really, I mean koreans are better then most of other immigrants, but I'm glad he fucked off somewhere else.

>something something da jooz
Yeah okay fuck off now.

It's on the History Channel, so obviously it's true. They were the guys who told me about Alien Hitler.

>I don't like watch dindus play vikings
Not very many producers etc. care a whole lot about the feelings of a right-wing retard NEET on Sup Forums, lad.
>Race/ethnicity is important
Why is it important in this context that the woman is white? What does it change besides getting you emotionally perturbed?

>And color is the most important factor?
It is if you're making a historical show. If you claim that the show is based on real events and people.

What a great question you retarded nigger gender queer faggot. Kys.

stopped reading when you began to project something about jews. People want historical accuracy thats all.

>In the past few decades, this ideological mission has morphed into “presentism,” an academically sponsored effort to narrate the past in terms of the present and thereby reinterpret it to serve contemporary “multicultural,” “diversity,” and “peace” studies, which necessitate rejecting as retrograde, chauvinistic, or, worse, “conservative” any view of the past that may conflict with the progressive agenda.

t. dario fernandez-morera

>Remains, dated to the second half of the fourth century, were found with jet and elephant ivory bracelets, earrings, pendants, beads, a blue glass jug and a glass mirror.
>She is thought to be of a high-status, mixed-race woman from Roman York, likely to have been of North African descent.

yorkshiremuseum.org.uk/collections/collections-highlights/ivory-bangle-lady/

>it's a /tvpol/ moans about 'historical inaccuracies' but doesn't actually write emails to the BBC asking why they're 'REVISING HISTORY YOU'RE KILLNIG THE WHITE RACE YOU KIKES!!!!' and if they can justify the inclusion of actors who are perfect 1:1 representations or not
>Yet /tvpol/ had no problem with the actors in Spartacus being mostly Kiwi's and Brits instead of Turks or Hungarians.

>I want historical accuracy in my historical television shows
>LOL YOU FUCKING LOSER

>Getting this triggered from a race-bait thread

I don't think you're cut out for Sup Forums, young man. Try r/the_donald

>mixed north african

Because she does not remotely look like Scandinavian, not to mention it's used to push for multiculti agenda. It would get personal if they tried to ruin my nations history that way.

>Getting this triggered
Look in the mirror

Regular people are complaining about diversity casting at this point, even people who I've never known to be particularly racially aware or even some who I've known to be expressly liberal.

>It is
To whom? A white nationalist? Is it that hard to understand that other people just don't give a shit about whether a viking character is black and that this doesn't change how they lap up the historical events being portrayed?

>spartacus
>turks and hungarians
wat

probably from Tunis. meaning she's not black but looks like a mix between a turk and egyptian.

Oh wow one mixed nigger fuck toy. That must be the one in the show.

I'm pro-white, and faggots like you are anti-white. That's the difference.