Do you collect film merch/memorabilia?

Do you collect film merch/memorabilia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NsT1Qrhi2gU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. Collecting things is for people who are seeking to fill the hole in their lives left by disbelieving in God. Get right with Jesus and you'll instantly recognize that hobbies like this are nothing more than a pathetic bandaid for spiritual desolation and frankly childish. The only "collectors" I know are vain, self-absorbed, broken people who were completely failed by the people and societies that should have raised them to have correct morals and attitudes centered on things not made of dead, decaying matter. These people are unanimously liberal atheists totally in love with their own egos but who under that mask hate themselves most of all, almost as much as they hate God. I tried collecting once when I was young and stupid but as soon as I took a serious, hard look at what I was doing as well as the the adult men around me who had basements full of video games and star wars SHIT I dragged it all to the trash and never looked back. I would NEVER waste a second of my time or a dollar of my children's inheritance on such puerile vanity. It's absolutely disgusting to me that effeminate numale soyboy cucks have eaten this poison without a second thought and base their entire lives and identities around it, but I understand their pain. God have mercy on us all.

>Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal, but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal.
~THE LORD JESUS CHRIST

No but I have a few friends that do and it's a big red flag for soy consumption.

No, same reason I wouldn't subscribe to lootcrate because I don't want to live in a litter-pile of shit.

Of all things to collect why fucking Razer?

If god has me get hit by a car right now I'll believe in him all you want.

youtu.be/NsT1Qrhi2gU

I wasn't being sarcastic I just legitimately want to die and I'll believe whatever you want

No, but I collect amiibo.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else

If you want to die then you don't want to believe in God. If you wanted to believe in God then you would, and you'd want to live as long as possible to serve God. Believing in God would make you want to live. You should want to believe in God. That would fix your problem. Your problem is that you don't want to believe in God.

All that razer merch but such a shitty monitor.

Classic

Well he just gave me 50 years to deal with my wife being dead so yeah not a fan of his.

>poorfag neighbor is animefag
>collects anime figures and buys every special edition of blue ray boxes
>fucking ninja turtles and transformers figures and anything that says limited edition on it
>keep telling him that's garbage but he says I just don't understand "the passion of a collector"
>doesn't have enough room in his apartment left to display all of them
>decides to get a fucking futon to sleep on so he can get rid of his comfy bed and make space for more fucking figures
>tell him his back will hurt but his "passion of a collector" is too strong to listen to me
>the guy is >10k$ in debt at some point and often asks me for a few dollars at the end of the month so he can get some food but as soon as his paycheck rolls in, so do new packages

>eventually he realizes how retarded all of this is
>tells me he can't believe how much money he wasted on this crap
>puts all the figures in boxes and gets rid of futon to build a new bed because his back is killing him
>while building he's missing some tools so he buys them
>starts telling me shit about tools all day
>now every other day he buys new tools (expensive drill, saw, hammers, etc) that he has no use for
>think about telling him that he's making the same mistakes all over again but realize that I now have every tool I might need right next door to me for free

tl;dr: if you want to collect something, please collect something that is useful for the non-degenerates around you.

Imagine having an eternity to deal with your son being publicly tortured to death.

In sorry to hear this
Time will make it easier and you will find love again
Fuck off with this garbage
Does someone close to you need to die or suffer so you can know real suffering and not make childish comparisons of fictional characters

I used to collect Hot Toys, but they're waay too expensive these days. 300$+ for a plastic toy is where I draw the line

No.

no i have sex

Aren't you worried that that's a rather hasty assumption? By the way, my wife and eight year old daughter were raped and murdered in a home invasion 15 years ago where I was left for dead. You know what to do with your childish garbage, friend.

not really

are you a vigilante now
do you live in a Le Samourai style minimalistic apartment and live by a strange code

I have fucktons of star wars figures and statues, as well as other properties, especially Sup Forums and Sup Forums stuff. Posing and photographing figures is my hobby.

No. The courts dealt with the guys who did it. I do live in a minimalistic apartment now. I happen to live in Japan. The Christian code is no stranger than that of a bitter atheist.

Why are you lying on the internet?
If perchance you are telling the truth, may I ask, did you find 'god' after this supposed occurrence?

Wow what a great design, I can't wait to dump my clothes all over the floor and make happy little piles, or just throw everything on the floor in general

This.

I'm sorry I may have confused the 2 posters for 1 person

>Give me something else

take it or leave it chump.

>he didn’t like it

I'm telling the truth. They beat my skull in with a baseball bat. I'd post a timestamp of the injury if I thought you actually cared about what happened to my family in any capacity beyond being a snide prig on the internet. You'd have to be a cowardly faggot to use the existence of evil as an excuse not to believe in God. In your heart you know it's not a real excuse. You deny the existence of God because you are evil.

eh, 299 already seems a bit excessive

Didn’t you say God didnt exist, you would believe in him if he let you be hit by a car.
It’s time to stop posting.

Learn to samefag.

Is this like the guilt equivalent of the navy seal copypasta?

I think you're getting confused about who's who.

tis

post timestamp
I'm actually interested in this. How old are you now? How did you end up in Japan? What happened the day of the incident?

Here's the thing
I actually do care
My empathy for you honestly cannot be greater but also cannot somehow show you I am being truthful.
What I cannot get behind is you needing some higher power to help you cope with your loss and I would assume, some feeling that you will see them again in the afterlife. You calling me evil for saying god is a fictional construct perpetuated by people that can't cope with the finality of death and loss, does not make god real or me a bad guy.

I'm an old, old man. I moved to Japan to get away from violent street crime. I don't want to dox myself by giving out any details of the case because it was covered in the media in my home country. If the thread is still up tomorrow I'll post a pic. It's bedtime here.

>Do you collect film merch/memorabilia?
Yeah, I have ten anime figures, but not much more.

>I'm an old, old man
You can't be that old I'd you said you have 50 years to love without your wife and daughter and this happened 8 years ago
You're mid 40's at most

>hurr how dare you mention God to someone whose wife has died you're childish
>durrr your own wife and child died you are weak and foolish for believing in God

Fuck off you absolute retard.

fuck im jealous razer is so dope

>I'd you said
If you said*

Once again learn to samefag.

>He fell for the physical media jew.

VHS gets released
>Spend life savings buying every movie possible in VHS format
DVD get released, VHS Obsolete
>Spend life savings re-buying every movie possible in DVD format
Blu-Ray gets released, DVD Obsolete
>Spend life savings re-buying every movie possible in Blu-ray format
4K Ultra HD gets released, Blu-Ray Obsolete
>Spend life savings re-buying every movie possible in 4K Ultra HD format
8K Diamond GOLD Retina™ Real Life Mega Ulta™ High Definition™ 'Retro 80's Beta Max™ gets released, 4K Ulta HD Obsolete
>This is the life of the Eternal Physical Cuck

My mum kept the collection of VHS she purchased for us as children, with the expectation of her grandchildren watching them. I had to explain to her that by the time any of us had kids (if ever), these VHS tapes would be so decayed from tape rot that they most likely wouldn't even work anymore.
>"Well... this was a waste of money then".

>Buy a HDD
>Buy a Raspberry Pi
>Download 8gb+ 1080p rips
>Only save pure Kino, delete flicks (capeshit)
>Spend $100 every 5 or so years replacing the HDD.

Where is there a discrepancy?

The OP pic its kind of cute. It reminds me of that typical teenager phase of wanting to be cool, like those late 80s pics with kids with Batman posters and sunglasses.
It's also fun how the teenager looks too nice guy to be "bad". Although he has quite bad taste :)

Between what you ought to be and what you are.

(OP)
Not really since I am not a dork. Why do people think they're in good company with other social recluse when they go here?

I got a razor mouse over a decade ago when I was a dumb kid and it felt really cheap and kept giving me static shock so I threw it away. How is this shitty company still going?

Is vs ought
Redpill me Mr theological philosopher

I collect my toenail clippings

Yes I have a bunch of 1/6 scale figures

What does razor have to to do with film merchandise

I collect digits

kek

Clearly you do not

pretty good

no

Certainly don't buy fucking figures and what not but I am guilty to some extent as have physical media and I collect original film posters.

I currently have a really nice US One Sheet of Road Games and a UK Quad of Mullholland Drive up in my office.

>You aren't for real, right?

I collect math books, does that count?
Also, why the duck razer, that's way too expensive and... kinda meaningless, to me at least.

>all razer errthang

>duck razer
Used for shaving ducks that one collects

Must have

Imagine having more people over than can sit on your white egg stone thing.

Not really. I do have a good reproduction of the glass Deckard drinks whiskey from in the original Blade Runner though.

>that's how an average white boy looks like
>they're act surprised that white women prefer black men

lmao

kek my sides hurt

Sort of

So Jesus is still saying to put your efforts into something which is material but in a different dimension? Sounds even more vapid

>having people over

>Get right with Jesus
How could I even begin to believe in such nonsense?

>Do you collect film merch/memorabilia?
I have these posters... that's about it.

hahahaha

You may be trying to b8 but you aren't wrong. I've seen it work for me and a lot of folks.
If you are sceptical then try it for a bit with your heart in it and begin to see coincidences mount up.

I collect props and costumes from the sets of movies, that's considered cool, right?

That is fucking hilarious

Buying things isn't an form of creativity (Amerimutts will not understand this).

Caspere knew this

You probably bought a shitty mouse then. I've had my razer keyboard and mouse now for at least 4 years now and I haven't had any issues.

Thread is dead
Bury it

you are like little baby. watch this

fpbp

HEY GAMERS!
ENTHUSIASTS!
BUY THE NEW RAZER DEATHADDER, FRAG LIKE THE BEST.
USE CODEWORD "FATFUCK" TO GET SOME #FREESHIT.

when you don't live with your parents you usually entertain guests in your living room or dining area, not your bedroom