How did she become a serial killer so quickly?

How did she become a serial killer so quickly?

by killing people in a speedy fashion

When the guy told her his plan I thought "just kill him. Kill everybody why not" and the she did it. The absolute mad.woman.

How did she overpower so many people she weighed like 90 pounds

how did she kill that guy who was definitely over twice her weight and then drag his body such a distance?

adrenalin

what country was this even set in?

In the future all men drink soy where as the women switched to protein

Looked like either Scotland or Iceland.

englistan

It's stupid because the first guy she didn't murder, he fell and hit his head and died. She could have called the cops and told them he fell and wouldn't get in trouble. But instead she had to cover it up like she intentionally murdered him which led to her murdering everyone else.

She was a strong independent woman who went to the gym.

It was the least obvious attack I've ever seen. She was just hugging him and then started shoving. He would not have feared for his life. He fell and hit his head, making the job easier.

As for moving him, that is less believable.

evil white (wo)man kills innocent brown family

how did he even fall? She is skinny as fuck and he was twice her size, she shouldn't have even been able to move him

What was her plan anyway with the shoving ?

Like that would have stopped him writing the letter.

I'm baffled why she needed to kill anyone. She didn't kill the cyclist. She should have just ratted our the drunk and gotten immunity to testify against him at the trial

Don't you think they would have used the memory technology they presented in this épisode? I doubt that they would believe her

Technology is crazy bro just turn off your brain!

Dedication

She already had the mind of a serial killer from the start and just snapped

Iceland, after half the UK flees there for a better quality of life because they read a Vice article (and the UK keeps getting shittier IRL so it's not unforseeable)

The drunk guy pressured her into helping him hide the body, implicating her in criminal activity; her then failing to report the death in a timely fashion would only make things worse

Dumb batch would've been caught in today's world too even without all that recall shit.

She used the cart to get him to her car, then pretty much just drove the body to the construction sight or whatever. Not too difficult to fathom.

It wasn’t set up from the start that she had a serial killer’s mentality though.

Only when she dragged the guys body, did it become slightly apparent.

Black Mirror is tricking all of you morons. It's a mediocre as fuck BBC pile of shit forcing an agenda on normies via "entertainment" using technology to twist trite stories that have ben told thousands of times before to fit their little narrative resulting in tedious episodes of normie fear mongering multi culti brainwashing brought to you by the BBC.

Like most modern productions it has the shine of quality while being nothing but a cheap veneer hiding the recycled mass of garbage beneath.

I think she just wanted to stop him so she blocked him. Once he hit his head she panicked.

Possibly her experience with getting away with it 15 years earlier influenced her.

I had more of a problem with moving him in the cold at the construction site. Would not be easy to drag him.

Yeah, that's true. She was probably afraid if they used that as a lie detector they'd find out about the hit and run.

Serial killers have a cooling period so she never became one

This
She was a spree killer, not a serial killer