WHAT THE FUCK????

WHAT THE FUCK????

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PaASQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Cx1MA6ousJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

obviously this means that Star Trek is anime

>/mlp/

I hope when I'm ninety, I have such a dank sense of bantz.

it's not 2006, Sup Forums is a high traffic site. You should be able to tell by the simpleton mentality of most boards

THis is more than likely his social media guy

>Sup Forums
I bet his tastes are shit.

ALL an*Me are shit

William "The Shats" Shatner:

Master of bait

Nah the guy is great fun, he just does a lot of random shit now.
He's a fan of MLP so Hasbro let him do the voice of a one off character in season 7

>/mlp/
ultimate shitposter

I also heard that he likes baneposting on Sup Forums

He played Applejack grandfather on the show so it barely makes sense why he would visit the board. Can't imagine him liking animu lolis.

>I also heard that he likes baneposting on Sup Forums

Shatner is just your typical Jewish pedophile.

Here's an actual banepost.

>bantz

people have had an a affinity for horses for horses since they were tamed

as soon as you animate them people will secretly love them, It doesn't however work as a good in places where they are food even in Europe the shittiest places are the one who decided the horse was food

>talking about Sup Forums in public
this is objectively the worse impact of Sup Forums, a bunch of weird (and senile) faggots inviting other normie fucks.
this is why reddit is here, its why 50 year old divorced men are here, its why mods need to be here
you autistic fucks didn't learn how awkward it is to talk about Sup Forums and now this is where we are

I like what Sup Forums has done to you

>this is objectively the worse impact of Sup Forums, a bunch of weird (and senile) faggots inviting other normie fucks.

This is bullshit and lets too many people off the hook.

Bringing on the bantz to TLJ

You guys realize this is some edgy retard running his twitter account and 86 year old William Shatner isn't actually tweeting or posting on fucking Sup Forums, right?

>you have baneposted with William Shatner and probably other famous people. Also and just as importantly other just regular cool dudes.

This. Old people dont even know how to use computers

Horsefucker detected

dude his grandson has to be controlling his account, like there is no other explanation

Marlon Brando used the internet a lot near the end of his life and would start fights in chat rooms.

He quit Sup Forums cause someone pretended to be him and called TLJ a pile of dogshit.

The President of the United States spends all day watching TV and on Twitter, old people can be autistic NEETs too

watching TV isn't the same as using a computer

you are either swiss or eastern European or asian

horses are not food buddy, they are work animals

who the fuck still uses a computer?

Shatner voiced a character on MLP (and he was first asked to be on the show after it was already known he was a fan)

He just asks the bodyguards to recommend him some anime and then he bingewatches whole seasons

he provides the voice of Applejack's maternal grandfather Grand Pear.

>We want the chan audience

im 100% sure ive argued with alex jones on Sup Forums

>, I have such a dank sense of bantz.
It's run by a PR account you drooling retard.

These are photoshoops, right? There's no way Shatner actually visits Sup Forums in his free time just "for the bantz".

>Because Shatner would definitely want to be associated with the hacker known as Sup Forums if he wasn't browsing it

>All the water filter merchant memes are done by him

Prove it

He did actually make a thread a few days ago
archive.is/PaASQ

I refuse to believe he watches modern anime and actively went on Sup Forums any time in recent history.
>muh grandkids
not buying it. it's some autist showing off his power level.

i can't prove to you that i believe it but trust me i believe it.

Oh god.

To be fair, you have to question what you're doing on Sup Forums if you're not posting on Sup Forums at all

I can't wait until the feminists start raging on celebrities for posting here so that being a 4channer becones shameful again and all these fucking normies leave.

This is after all a misogynist, racist, pedophile, sick, gore website what are you Redditurd normies doing here? LEAVE

Holy, literally /our fucking guy/
Bill's the greatest

>t. never eaten an amazing horseburger before

You are missing out.

You are very welcome to Sup Forums, Mr Shatner.

I regularly eat horse, they make good sausages.

>who the fuck still uses a computer?
Smartphones are computers.
And non retards tend to post from PCs.

you are going the way of Sweden lad

>even in Europe the shittiest places are the one who decided the horse was food
If you are talking about modern times, I'd say it's quite the opposite.

Sup Forums is dead

Fuck our guy, he's my guy.

we're worse than sweden, have been for years. just waiting for it all to burn now.

William Shatner can i pull off your mask and make you big guy for me ?

all because you think horses are food

ironic isn't it

horses and cats came from the middleast, the true white man feasts on these foreign invaders

50 year old divorced men were here long before you were champ.

horse sausages are pretty good tho

how so? you could say that only if we imported rapefugees by the millions, but we are not suicidal like Sweden

>You have lived to see Alex Jones and William Shatner publicly discuss Sup Forums
I am so glad I decided against the rope last year

I know you're exaggerating, but Sweden's top politicians are uncucking themselves as they speak, they acknowledge that the immigration was stupid because we took in more than our small country could handle, and are working hard on undoing the damage

>he doesn't know of based meetvursti

we are infected with introvert feminism, so its harder to showcase to the outside world. sweden becomes a easy target because its branch of feminism is extroverted.
because of this the damage being done goes on behind closed doors and most people will never ever protest. we are becoming a african country step by step, most people are just against islam not multiculturalism.

reddit came in 2012.

>its why 50 year old divorced men are here

They've always been here.

>it's why mods need to be here

They're here less than ever and it's great.

Calm down Switzerland

>mfw I may have called Shatner a faggot

>wanting mods
Pro-mod skills are the worst shills

>they're less here than ever

newfag
the trivialities i've been banned for in the last 4 years...

It was Sup Forums, not Sup Forums. This fucking board I swear

It doesn't matter Sweden.
The entire world will be overrun.

how pathetic is Sup Forums that Sup Forums has a higher stigma now?

Helping Africa was a mistake

>mfw i told shatner to fucking kill himself

Pretty sure it's a PR account because he goes into depth on which best Love Live or Nico girl is or some shit iirc.

Is Shatner a based umarubro or a dumb umaruabuser?

It may sound depressing but, we can't really do anything, you know how people when their minds are set, it's not easy to change.. When the next generation or the one after that, probably when we're dead, realizes that over-population is a real problem due to being affected by it heavily, only then will small countries that can take care of themselves be thriving and close their countries off from anyone who wants to enter

That's amazing.
>You will never shitpost with Don Corleone.

>The European virgin pecker
>The Chad African bulge

Phone poster spotted

>inb4 the_reedit_old_people.jpg

>go to /mlp/ for the first time to see what its like

I do wonder if he was around when /mlpol/ was a thing

What a wonderful magic time that was
youtube.com/watch?v=Cx1MA6ousJE

if you're lucky there's sometimes a show discussion thread between all the fetish generals

>he dislikes the whole franchise
I like u Shat. Idc about star trek tho.

No need to play "pretend" for that.