Well that was disappointing

Well that was disappointing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fKIwj1TQmFs
youtube.com/watch?v=IGl1CCprCeU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd be fine with it if, you know, he actually made jokes out of it. Half the special wasn't even jokes.

>the absolute state of lefties
Lol

Yeah i was expecting some good shit aka his 2015 and last years special but this was fucking aweful, I didnt watch the 2nd part either.

Seems he is playing both sides .It just wasnt that funny for the latter half of that first episode

>Muh blacks history
>duh take knee
I actually found the donald and shillary jokes funny because i am not american but when he started on about MUH BLACK TRANNIES HAVE A HARDER TIME BECAUSE WHITES STILL HAVE A INHERENT ADVANTAGE bla bla bla crap you could see he was just shilling for the biggest possible crowd

Fuck him he is a richass uncle tom race traitor

>muh statistics
Lol fuck me why didnt he talk about how black on black crime is at record levels and his own people keep themselves down.

Fucking retard he is

This is the biggest problem it just turned into a soapbox opera

>Hey man are you from here?
>because one time a Black kid was beaten to death by a horde of enraged whites because this lying bitch

Comedy at its finest

Too much of his act was purely reactionary shit. Tranny/Drumpf segment was more of a political grandstand than actual comedy. Just say some funny shit man quit worrying about "WELL GEEZE, I HOPE NO ONE LEAVES WITH THE IMPRESSION THAT I SUPPORT TRUMP AND HATE TRANNIES. BETTER EXPLICITLY STATE MY POSITION THEN MAKE A FEW LIGHTWEIGHTJABS."

>10 minutes of him "ironically" jerking himself off
>20 minutes of tranny jokes and anecdotes to piss off lefties
>20 minutes of fuck drumpf "jokes" to piss of righties
>10 minutes of fuck wypipo even though they pay my way

The only joke that was actually a joke and enjoyable too was the "it's 3 in the morning son, I'm shitfaced too!" joke.

The sad part is the audience probably went home happy because of the "fuck drumpf" aspects alone. The way he jammed white privilege and trannies into one was interesting to say the least.

why? too deep for you? it was fucking amazing and this is why chappelle will always be the greatest because for retards it takes several viewings to even begin to understand the depth of his jokes. keep watching kevin hart you spastik

hihg intellect humour, its not for you double digit IQ fags

Hi Colin!

He's the new Carlin

hi, seen you samefagging on hating on chappelle since the release lieerally posting the same shit over and over

So did people have a problem with the Pimp story? I heard it referred to a lot here and saw Bird last night. I thought it was a creepy way to end the specials but ultimately I liked it.

I dunno, all the hate feels like it's coming from people who were expecting old Chappell back

A Netflix release was disappointing you say?
Well color me surprised user.

>hihg intellect
Yes. You got his number

Shame about GoT though, not that I ever watched that garbage fire

Kek, my man. Kek indeed.

It's just a "hey look I reads books and I'm going to teach you all something" yawn fucking fest, everyone who reads has heard of that fucking book, entry level shit

Ballers is fucking God-awful and GoT is embarrassing. Netflix has some good shows, HBO has some good shows.

That line of reasoning could be used about Sex and the City as well. But what you are forgetting is that HBO needs shows like that to pay for The Wire or In Treatment.

>Fuck him he is a richass uncle tom race traitor
>Lol fuck me why didnt he talk about how black on black crime is at record levels and his own people keep themselves down.
You say he doesn't talk about how his own people keep themselves down but you also call him a race traitor. Which is it?

If we were to get anything of Sopranos-quality in the future, I'd gladly suffer through the worst of the worst

>watch early Chappelle special
>iconic joke after iconic joke that I know almost all the words to
>watch new special
>45 minutes in
>realize I haven't laughed yet
JUST

He seems pretty goddamn full of himself in the last two specials. I don't give a fuck about the white people/Trump jokes, I just really don't give a fuck about him leaving "MUH SHOW" because Jesus Christ man it was like a decade ago.

The way he bitched that everyone else ripped off his show... When his show wasn't more than a variety hour of sketches was bizarre. As if he invented that format.

what was said before they deleted it?

learn to laugh. No one can fucking take a joke.

>muh based black man can do no wrong
take the BBC out of your mouth and join the rest of us here in reality

what bit triggered you the most?

I love Chapelle, but no. Carlin is one of the few comics who's as smart as any intellectual out there.

Did anyone else notice that he bangs the mic on his leg far too much?

>That poster
>mfw Amerimongs don't know how to pronounce 'equanimity'

how do you pronounce it brainlet?

Like it is shown on the poster; my point is that Amerimongs have to be shown at all.

lel ok fair enough

>muh Emmett Till

WHERE'S THE JOKE, DAVE??

Satire or bait...

>"A black person was beat up a hundred years ago!!!"
>"The Knockout Game? What's that lmao"

Bird Revelation was the better of the two.

I feel like he used his legendary comic status to try and push "muh black power" and for thepeople who are not of african descent; most the jokes fell flat.

Good stand up though. Probably the best of 2017.

Why? I thought it was good

>laughs at own joke
>bangs mike

You forgot
>hits cigarette

Isn't it the same word that's explained to the viewer in The Nice Guys as well?

Is Dave the pinnacle of black comedy?

Key and Peele are unironically better now even after that trash movie.

For the first half hour, sure. The final story was just awful. Overall, I enjoyed these two specials. Dude is a bit full of himself, and tried a bit too hard to make it safe.

We did though it just didn't last long which is the problem

Both specials were terrible. The bird one had a good start, but turned to shit

>ITT: Alt-right pussies are offended at another comedy special

At this point, who cares?

Just shit like "fuck drumpf supporters and white people, get over it you big babies, inconvenient truths, etc" meanwhile not a single Sup Forums post was in sight.

At what point did my op imply I was alt-right or offended? It just wasn't a funny show, and it too relied to heavily on "my political opinions are the same as yours, america, amiright?" It's a lazy way of getting a group of people to clap at your "jokes"

Alt-left just go into every thread to start shit like this, it's quite boring at this point

>this set will trigger alt right weenies and sjw hypercunts alike
>it's easily his most kino stand up ever

I pity you suckers who are too wrapped up in your internet hugboxes to enjoy this

Yeah and he might have realized it too because then he tried to play it off with that Gavel joke. At first I was okay with it because he was laughing at his own jokes and I can't knock a dude having fun but then someone on Sup Forums pointed it out and it was all I could pay attention to.

Fuck this place sometimes

I havn't watched it yet, but from what I read is that he lost his touch and most of the jokes didn't land

Only people wrapped up in politics will enjoy it because there's no fucking jokes in it.

He wasn't complaining about people ripping off his show, he was complaining about them keeping his show going zombie mode with guest hosts like key and peel after he left

>there's no fucking jokes in it
Just objectively wrong, I'm sorry you got so triggered that he mentioned trump or talks shit about trannies that you couldnt actually listen to what's being said, but there's plenty of jokes in there.

>it annoys both the left and the right
>that means it's funny

Get a load of this pleb.

All these lightskin niggas and chicks ITT not getting the meta

>just gonna stay in and chill with muh monkey

How far he has fallen

That's not why it's funny, that's why faggots insist it has no jokes or some other bullshit as an excuse to not like it

Remember how The Playa Hater's Ball and Baby selling drugs on the streets sketch/joke was the best ones? And they got nothing to do with politics?

>say that one more time and I will go ALLAHU ACKBAR on yo kaffir cracka ass

He's not even trying to hide his power level anymore lads. Taqiyya time is over

>comedy should have nothing to do with society or politics
Actual pleb tier opinion, and completely divorced from the reality of comedy and it's history
Sorry your feefees were hurt because you were exposed to opinions you don't like

There's literally no point in trying to be friendly with alt-left's like you is there

Baby selling weed on the street isn't exactly divorced from poltitics though. He's pointing out how shitty is in the projects.

Not so much they didn't land, they were just shock value "really made you think" statements followed by (black facial expression and the word NIGGA!).

They weren't even jokes for the most part, felt like I was listening to his drunk ramblings bsck stage rather than an actual set.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Really stretching it

Isn't he actually Muslim in real life?

This meme copypasta again

There's a difference between a good set up with a witty punchline that satires society, and just saying trump is dumb, crazy, and I wish hillary won even though she's cold as ice. One is a joke, the other isn't.

>Comedy central uploaded a bunch of Chappelle sketches to their youtube account in good quality in the previous 3-4 days
How nice
youtube.com/watch?v=fKIwj1TQmFs

>Going to Sup Forums
Howdly doodly reddito

I KICKED HER IN THE PUSSY

I don't get it, last night's special was good. Dave Chappelle is one of the best comedians of our generation, and my other favorite comedians are Seinfeld and Macdonald.

Dave goes after everybody, he opened up with stereotypical jokes about the Chinese and he rips on blacks every single set.

And with the season premiere of Black Mirror as well.. That was one of the best episodes of TV I've seen in a while, and this entire board was pissed at it because of some weird self-esteem issues going on.

Sometimes I agree with the general sentiment of this place but it's becoming more and more rare.

>is right
>reddit spacing
I'm torn

No, it's Rip Torn

BANANA

I'm not necessarily mad that he goes after trump or wypipo, it's just a given in 2017-2018 that comedians are gonna jump on the hate train for easy praise. You're right that he goes after everyone. However, this was one of his weakest performances I've seen to date not for the topics but the execution.

That's a fair and level-headed criticism, even if I slightly disagree. When my friend told me Chappelle goes after Trump in this one I literally said "isn't that a bit of low-hanging fruit".

>implying that was the whole of his set
>implying comedians like carlin haven't made careers out of political bitching
>implying you aren't just triggered because the political content just happens to make you feel uncomfortable

>uncomfortable
Try fatigued. I'm tired of it already. It's one big circle jerk. Comedians who just say "fuck trump and fuck racists" can get more praise and laughter from a crowd than comedians who actually put effort into their jokes.

There's going to be a fucking Donald Trump cartoon for Christ's sake. The horse has long been dead, and people show no signs of stopping the hourly beatings. I don't care who or what the topic is, if it's done to death to this extent, it's lazy, unoriginal, and just appealing to the mob.

Stop responding to it holy fucking shit. All he's going to say is that you're "triggered" because your opinion disagrees with his, no matter the reasoning or context involved.

>Speddit Racing

Just kill yourself, you mullato faggot. Adults with at least an average IQ, who arnt phone posting before wiping thier ass, use punctuation.

Wasn't that way before he became one? Thought he became one somewhere in the middle of Chapelle show or something

You keep implying that the whole thing was just him saying fuck trump, but there were shitloads of topics in the special, he spent like 2-5 minutes on trump out of 2 hours, and it wasn't just limited to him saying fuck trump

He used to be funny now he is just like every other garbage comedian out there

youtube.com/watch?v=IGl1CCprCeU

Basically, it's the, I got no more jokes, so let's start pandering, hopefully Chapelle ends his career with some style and doesn't end up like this

Oh, you poor baby.

>he likes LE DRUMPF humor

Whoa, hold on there son; There is no such thing as the alt-left!!

Bring back my nigga Chris Tucker

Isn't he in JUST-town?

>hears the name trump once in a negative context and can't hear the rest of the two hour special
>pretends not to be triggered
Sad.

why are all netflix comedy specials total shit?

I still think he voted for Trump secretly & is conflicted on it

He doesn't want to admit it because all of his black friends will hate him, hes no Kayne West, Dave is a bit fragile