Batman: You can't kill anyone ever even if it's for self defense or to save others

>Batman: You can't kill anyone ever even if it's for self defense or to save others
>Superman: You need to kill anyone who does something wrong or wrongs you
Is there really not a superhero with a reasonable middle ground? You know Barry believes in the death penalty but only for the most dangerous criminals. Why didn't he speak up and be the one reasonable guy with a solution?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9H06CQSpy7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Superman and Batman are both idiots.

Because the game is badly written. Although Batman IS generally a huge autist about killing people.

Why did brainac give a Shit about earth but seemed to care little about The Speed Force, The Rock of eternity and other crazy cosmic physics defying Shit that superheros have?

The flash is literally always undervalued in cross over events. Barry could have broken through the shield and Barry could have stopped superman.

He wanted Superman/girl because they were the last to his collection. Once he found out about the Rock of Eternity he did want a piece of it though.

The story should have been more about conflicting ideals and less about Superman being straight up evil. Keep in him killing Joker but Have Superman start his own prison or something sending people he think are bad into the phantom zone. Then Batman can bitch and say they cant play judge or whatever.

Wonder Woman was that.

"I didn't read the comic or played the game "

Wonder woman was killing people left and right. She straight up tried killing Harley for insulting her.

i hope Wonder woman kills Harley

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9H06CQSpy7Q
Anything going to come of Barry's ending? I loved seeing Jay and Wally show up.
"But if we just keep running"

I mean in gernral

At least their conflict is clearly defined unlike Marvel's typical hero vs hero comic crap.

>Harley gets more attention than Hal or Barry
Harley was a mistake

Harley disappears from the story after Wondy shanks her.

Barry and Hal are part of the final boss rush in Superman's ending.

R.I.P. Hal's hand.

Injustice is only barable because of harly to be honest.
Her shinanigans were the only fun thing years 1-5

What do you want? Someone with a 3 strikes policy? First murders free?

I think you mean Harley shows up more than hal or barry but messed up

You know we have laws for the death penalty right? Murder should be life. Mass murder is the death penalty

Red Hood. He only killed the most dangerous ones or when he had to.

>Why did brainac give a Shit about earth but seemed to care little about The Speed Force, The Rock of eternity and other crazy cosmic physics defying Shit that superheros have?

Because he values knowledge more.