dick
in
crazy

>perfection
>living statue lookin ass bitch like I see on the street corner

We always want what we can't have.

PERFECTION

>Be Ben Browder
>Star as he main character in an amazing scifi space adventure series for four years
>Fourteen years later, get called on to act in a scifi space adventure movie
>Your only role is to stand next to this bitch for one scene

Where do you live where you regularly see women half as good looking as Liz Debicki?

Green is more of a meme color than gold.

still got more screentime and lines than nathan fillion at least

Outside of usa. 60 percent of american women are obese or overweight.

Movie Peter is a playboy. There wasn´t an expiration date on Ayesha´s offer, with Gamora he´s invested several months into her and still hasn´t gotten to second base.

That ain't Leeloo.

Skinny people can be ugly too

yeah, but you're guaranteed to be ugly if you're fat

California.

remember that time in the 70s when he fell for a beautiful lady who turned out to be a mind-altering lizardwoman and then he fucked her anyway

pretty sure he also fucked his sentient ship too

She's a cunt.

fpbp

>implying he turned her down

>she's making Adam Warlock in the cocoon
>half of Adam's genetics are hers
>Adam has power rivalling celestials
Gee I wonder how that happened

She looka like a man.

maybe if you're not white and can't tell the difference between whites

The entire time i was watching this movie, all i could think about is how disappointed i am that there are no colored girls in real life.
I want to fuck the rainbow so bad. Even bald blue chick was weirdly hot.

I mean i guess there are colored girls irl, but they are all some kinda brownish.

Please don't post pictures of my wife

Looks like C-3PO.

That's one sexy man then.

Faces dont matter. Most americans are ugly.

I thought you lived outside of America

As someone who has stuck his dick in crazy, I disagree with this post. Broken windows was worth the amazing sex, and no "regular" chick has enjoyed letting me fuck her butthole

Must not have been crazy enough.

That's part of what makes her so perfect.

You guys say that about literally fucking everyone with a jawline.

fpbp

He didn't turn her down, they just left before he could bone her friend. Then Rocket stole the batteries and that kind of ruined that plan.

I think I'm too far gone. I saw the movie today, saw her, a statuesque, powerful, authoritarian woman and all I thought was that she'd make a good sub.

>Dishevled hair
My fucking dick

Literally just a chick in gold paint.

Actually there's a real condition that turns people's skin silver-blue. Get to it.

>Chubby chasers don't exist

>pick gamora over ayesha
>choose his friends over Ego
Star-lord made some fucking wrong decisions in this movie

She'd be a great target for mind break.

Genetically engineered gold high priestess, man.

Rule-focused, authoritative, strict people make excellent subs.

go back to Sup Forums

>actually considering seeing movie just for moar Ben
Well shit, thanks for the heads up user. Now I know not to waste my time.

What, did you think he was a main character or something? t's still basically a 2 hour Farscape episode so worth seeing IMO.

C'mon man, don't insult Farscape like that.

Besides, there wasn't nearly enough leather and omnidirectional sexual tension for it to be Farscape.

>commiefornia, nothing but gross Asians and gross Mexicans
>seeing any half good looking girls anywhere besides the over crowded tourist beaches

afraid he can't satisfy perfection?

Insult? Farscape is my favorite TV show. That I'm comparing GOTG to it is high praise for both series.

Can we talk about how they were trying to pull this "Will they or Won't they" nonsense with Pete and Gamora for 2 movies straight? I thought they hooked up at the end of Guardians 1.

You misremembered. It's always been an unspoken thing.

Personally I like that they're taking it slow. I wasn't a fan in the first movie but it was so well-handled in this one that I didn't even really think about it til after the fact.

>wanting to fuck only gross whiteys
being colorblind to pussy is your own damned problem, have fun never mixing your paints.

During the movie, it really bothered me that the Sovereign were getting shit on for the whole movie.4

>literally bred to be more or less genetically perfect
>considered douchebags for acknowledging that fact
>"Man, look at these petty assholes" the Guardians said as the refused to return batteries that Rocket had no right or reason to take

>Smart enough to use remote controlled robots in place of flesh and blood soldiers piloting ships
>portrayed as cowardly
It's one of those things where the heroes are nowhere near as justified as they're written to be.

>"Man, look at these petty assholes" the Guardians said as the refused to return batteries that Rocket had no right or reason to take

When did they say that? Everybody was pissed at Rocket for it but by that point the Sovereign were already trying to kill them. Except Drax I guess but Drax doesn't really give a shit about anything, he's just along for the ride.

As if smelly Mexican and weird faced asians are better than whites

if you're Star-Lord in that situation, how do you return the batteries without being killed?

You don't. No one but Rocket did anything wrong. Hell, Peter warned the others about offending the Sovereign.

>Final battle with Ego comes up
>Sovereign appear in their drones to fuck shit up
>"Thank God you're hear! I know I couldn't explain things before, but we had to take the batteries quickly so we could use their massive explosive planet to kill this Celestial that's threatening to overtake the entire universe!"
>Sovereign check news reports from other planets, find out the Guardians' story is verified from all the reports of Ego's plants spreading on various planets
>Sovereign join in the battle to destroy Ego
>High Priestess decides it is her right as perfection to mate with the man who has twice saved the Galaxy

High Priestess wanted to kill them for the insult to her shitty culture. She outright said the batteries didn't matter, it was the insult of stealing them. If you're going to shitpost about the film watch it with your fucking eyes open. They opened fire before they could even offer to return the batteries because they're a pathetic race of stuck up douchebags who spent the last several thousand years "perfecting" their genome and they still got trounced by a fucking cyborg raccoon. They're a fucking joke, and their DNA is pretty fucking shit if that's their standard for perfection.

The heroes are justified in self-defense because a planet of faggot golden space elves in desperate need of a good raping has no sense of proportion, probably because over-engineering of their entire culture had reduced them to a race of pathetic man babies and womanchildren incapable of original thought or adaptability. Can't wait for Thanos to murder all of them.

Easy there /tg/, I know y'all hate elves but let's put the pitchforks down.

This user gets it. Normal Women wont do anything fun.

>It's one of those things where the heroes are nowhere near as justified as they're written to be.

I mean....they ARE the Guardians of the Galaxy. I thought it was a pretty fun idea to start the conflict off with the Guardians being assholes.

Or even afterward:

>>Contact Nova Corps, explain situation
>>Ask them to send a formal and very public letter of thanks to the Sovereign for providing the batteries that saved life as we know it
>>Sovereign cannot both attack Guardians and accept credit
>>Sovereign are reduced to maybe sending the occasional assassin after the Guardians due to realpolitik

god my dick got so hard after seen her like that

I don't even know how this is possible, but I want to read it

Source for both?

>Faces dont matter
Faces are 90% of my attraction to people.

You be surprised, just about every girl I have dated I talk into doing anal. It's just being what they want enough that they will degrade themselves for you.

What's it called?

Its fun though. Also with the stolen batteries they were already fucked.

I'm not sure she fucks though could be some DNA extraction of the non fun kind.

Argyria

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argyria

Can't wait for Adam Warlock to cuck Peter.

Marvel Super Special 10 and Marvel Preview 14

Being mentally ill is not an excuse

ayesha is only into guys named adam

>Can't wait for Thanos to murder all of them.
As of right now, they don't have an Infinity Stone. Xandar has a much higher chance of being slaughtered.

fpbp. Rational and steady win the race.

>implying anyone sane would let me get my dick anywhere near them

That's not even crazy, that's 1950s housewife problems. Where are the false rape accusations and semen collection from used condoms?

I bet she never even tried to stab him.
Oh god I miss her so much.

Listen to this man, he speaks wisdom.

You could always kidnap her user. Guaranteed swoon during the raping. :^)

He did not age well sadly. Need to get that nigga on the same stuff stallones on

Breaking windows isn't crazy. Downing dozens of muscle relaxers she already crushed into a shake when you call her suicide bluff during the post-fuckfest period of arguing and screaming is crazy.

She admitted she's never had sex before.

It's pretty hard to let a virgin down, hell I once fucked a virgin when I was so fucking hammered I got soft during it and she still said it was great., which was surprising.

>bald blue chick was weirdly hot.

Karen Gillian is hot, dude