What's the worst art you've seen in a comic?

What's the worst art you've seen in a comic?

Other urls found in this thread:

comicvine.gamespot.com/elsa-charretier/4040-77472/issues-cover/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's Arcade?
i thaught it was wendy

Without my glasses I thought it was owlturd

Storytime of pain class:

War Machine 2.0 MAX
Animecomic Phoenix

Worst current run:
My vote goes to Squirrel Girl.

fucking

ramondelli

seriously, what the fuck

my own.

>War Machine 2.0 MAX
Seriously, who in the flying fuck approved that shit?

who needs to draw a background when you can slap on an image with humans in it and throw a few filters over it?

If you include webcomics there's always Sarah Zero

I feel like the actual style isn't too much of a problem even though I know some people on here will call it tumblr. BUT, the actual problem is that it looks so fucking unfinished. Backgrounds for almost all the panels are just little shapes except for two, one of which doesn't even have a background. The lines are sketchy as shit, they couldn't even be assed to erase where lines go a little too far. Coloring doesn't have any shading at all, and they didn't even put the lines of Arcade's jacket for half the page. Also the perspective is pretty fucked in the 4th panel where the characters that are supposed to look like they're in the background doesn't work because they're on the same level as purple boy. I can't even tell what that blue thing on the bottom of the last panel is supposed to be. Is that her looking up? Why does she only have one ear? Now I want to read this just to see if it's this bad the rest of the pages since this is usually the only page I see.

>found the SJ comic after finishing S5
>can't read past the first issues because the art is utter shit

>Storytime of pain class
Girls.
*wap* *wap* *wap*

That's like trying to pick the worst unpublished novel

Plus Moon Over June is worse.

is it normal that I can't see anything with pastel colors without reminding of tumblr?

i'm sorry, you have boogeymanitis

Different weight class.
That at least has passable women in it. It's the plot and characters that drives the pain train there.

>tfw all the magnificent edits are lost

>the only detailed panel looks like a completely different art style
Why couldn't the artist just put a little more effort into the rest of the panels so it wouldn't look like complete ass?

I kinda demand good art out of comics I'm paying for though, and that simplistic drivel doesn't count as good. It's acceptable for a webcomic, or possibly a newspaper strip, but I wouldn't want to subject any human to 20 pages or more of that.

time, probably
nat colored the pages too it seems, so she probably ran out of time

The fuck is this comic? Is it official?

still better than rob liefeld.

>bitching about a free webcomic

You do know that this is a published Marvel comic, right?

Manface Squirrelgirl

What in the prophets of every religion is that shit?

I don't know how someone managed to make a lazier comic than Coupon Kids but they did it.

>this artist has been chosen over hundreds with better skills and willing to draw
>the artist was paid for this work
>people have paid money to buy this comic

Same artist.

Anything from the America comic seems easy pickings from what I've seen.
Anyone have the one where she's standing on the panel?

That artist only did one issue of Patsy. She is the regular artist on Unstoppable Wasp, which looks like that Starfire issue, but with bad coloring.
comicvine.gamespot.com/elsa-charretier/4040-77472/issues-cover/

Yeah, supposedly she was asked to draw that way for Hellcat. They wanted a specific "style"

I almost feel bad for her

Wait the purple haired character is a guy!?

Moment user!

This not the worst art, only the Worst comic