Would you Rick & Morty & chill with her, Sup Forums?

Would you Rick & Morty & chill with her, Sup Forums?

She can't even light the joint properly.

What about her?

>candle
>flowers
>a shittone of water in the bathtub
>smoking in her bathroom
>posting a picture about it

Nope.

what would happen if i bumped that tablet into the water?

Why do chicks get a pass for being this cringy?

>Laugh at Western Philosophy
>Being a Nihilist

Because guys are fucking idiots who will put up with anything to get laid so she gets a thousand messages a day praising her personality.

A part of me refuses to beleive how one fanbase can be such a massive collection of human garbage.
After years wasted on this god-forsaken shithole of a website, I am willing to beleive that ((some)) group of people out there deliberately put together fake profiles like that and spread them online to make another certain group of people hate the series or the fanbase or both. For whatever fucking reason, it's still more realistic than people actually being THIS cancerous.

>making fun of white people
self blame?

>sonic fanbase
>tf2 fanbase
>mlp fanbase

most fanbases are cancer

damn so close to sexts

also it's a fucking battery so nothing. it's not an electric current retard.

>tfw you're not the pickle

In the case of Rick and Morty, it's a one two combo of people trying to make the fanbase look bad and the fanbase actually being embarrassing on their own.

Liking something so much that you're a "fan" of it (unless it's a specific CREATOR of content) is the biggest indicator that someone's so dull and worthless they should be pulped and made into leather car seats.

women were a mistake

>making fun of white people
So she makes fun of her self, I assume? Totes self aware.

will it die ?

>Makes no fun of white people
>Gets made fun of on Sup Forums

Pottery

I mean, it's quite funny how triggered Sup Forums gets over that picture.

Just take a long look at Dan Harmon, it doesn't surprise me at all that he could create something that would foster such a god awful fanbase

looks awful

Without the hardware she has the potential for qtness

They don’t. Try to leave your basement once in a while and step into the real world outside, interact with people there. You will notice that the internet bubble isn’t the same as the real world.

You mean to tell me that the West isn't currently lighting up in flames and every white girl gets fucked by black guys?

At first I was gonna disagree with you, but if you think about it, it makes sense. This is great negative advertising for Rick And Morty, and you know what they say about publicity. The "high iq" meme made waves on the internet too.

Yes.

depends, I think samsungs can withstand water

some tablets and phones can at least

Honestly I just want to kick her in the face and shatter her nose tb.h

it's all in your head user

t. Abdul Ali-Jafar

It would be extremely painful

These ads tho

tf2 fanbase is comfy as fuck, what the fuck are you talking about?

Yeah if she learns to roll and light a joint better than a highschooler.

For you

>I can't believe some people are this retarded, it MUST be a secret plot from the (((JEWS))) !
You should go outside more often instead of staying on /po/, there's tons of stupid people like this

You could roll it for her, user

>literally intelligent, nihilistic, with a wicked sense of humor.

Hmmmm

You know what "most" means?

i bet she grew up with wealthy parents (white) and they spoiled the shit out of her.
whats with younge people these days??? fuck we need to get nuked and start over

look at her eyes. she is got that liberal lunacy eyes.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

You can make fun of your own race? Like it's not that foreign of a concept?

The ultimate irony is that most people who read western philosophy get a good laugh out of how edgy nihilism is.

I'll admit, that's funnier than baneposting

>reading and laughing at Western philosophy
>nihilism
Now hold on a goddamn minute...