Bladerunner is a metaphor for the struggle of white men

I finally get it now! So deep and inspiring!

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's true. It's depressing, not inspiring.

True, white men do most of the work of complaining on the Internet about how women won't have sex with them.

Ahaha, my God you bunch of stupid cunts.

Replicants represent the lower persecuted/exploited class, you just happen to identify with it because gen Y boys have a victim complex and a lot of misdirected anger for some reason. You can be identify to any group that's been treated bad in fiction if you believe it hard enough and are enough of a wimp to rid yourself of responsibility.

White men are the only net positive contributors to the government.
The shitskin masses will never understand why everything goes to hell when it happens, they will just get angry like the fools that the are. 3rd world, here we come

Yea that was pretty obvious

>Replicants represent the lower persecuted/exploited class

Hence the film resounding with straight white males.

>and are enough of a wimp to rid yourself of responsibility.

Sounds like the sort of thing an oppressor would say.

>Replicants represent the lower persecuted/exploited class
>Hence the film resounding with straight white males.
lel

>It's a liberal pretends women and POC are oppressed rather than the most privileged people in Western societies

How exciting.

not true at all. asians have a higher average income than white people.

sorry mean to reply to this post

They aren't retard. Try applying to a job as a black person.

So how did a (((Hollywood))) movie get made about redpilling the masses? Why wasn't it shut down? Why did it get almost universal critical praise?

Jews are behind redpilling

>lower qualifications
>get hired
Explain, compadre

>try to apply to a job as a black person

>get pushed to the head of the line despite being unqualified because of quotas

>be straight white male, get pushed to the back because of your race, gender and sexuality

try again, brainlet.

How is that the result of oppression and not niggers-being-niggers-and-making-shit-hard-on-themselves?
When are niggers going to take responsibility for their shitty reputation?

Grow a pair and start cleaning your room

Oh look, it's a redditor from The_Donald.

BASED JORDAN PETERSON, AMIRITE PEDES

Not saying its the fault of opression, it is the fault of black people's bad reputation entirely. Still, because of this you can't say black people are priviliged, that's ridiculous.

and you get hired instantly, what's your point?

Shall we count the number of White-only scolarships and job positions compared to black-only ones?
I'm on the bones of my ass most of the time, user. When does my privilege kick in exactly?

>Hence the film resounding with straight white males.
In western countries, the richest people are white, in every class bracket. Whether that's because white are superior or unfairly advantaged is irrevelant, either way their social status has nothing to do with replicants - except maybe in your head. The BR2049's message goes beyond the narratives you pathetically see in every film. It does resonate with *some* white males in this way, but that's just because they're really really stupid and have a one-track mind where everybody but them and their cohorts are wrong and evil.

>Sounds like the sort of thing an oppressor would say.
Nice completely baseless ad hominem, brainlet.

Completely false

Have you ever thought that that metaphor for that particular struggle is the only thing you will ever see?

lmao never, you seem to be too dumb to take advantage of it

but keep attacking other poor people around you because of their race, it pleases your masters

>do the real work
>get ignored or demeaned
so it's a film about the working class

Most rich people are white but most white people aren't rich

>take advantage of it
Please, define what 'it' is.
Also, black people have the biggest fucking victim-complex. It's insane. When you nig nogs gonna wake up and better yourself as a race?
Start at the schools, user.

that was their market demographic it really doesn't go any deeper than they were pushing it for guys to go spend their money on it

Dude come on, most people aren't rich period. My point isn't that the richest people are white, my point is that even poor white people are richer than poor black people on average. Say what you want about the inherent worth of white people as a result, you can't be both the undisputed master race and also the underdog victim of all social persecution that ever was.

This.

They are not a large enough demographic to make a difference. If you have 1% of the population making 3% of country's GDP (making up those numbers, it's an example), they are one of the most productive members of the society PER CAPITA, but they are so small that they are insignificant in the overall scheme of things.

I went self employed years ago most business load sites actually state If you are an immigrant or women they will guarantee you a loan

there are gov funds solely for women and if you are not white

>In western countries, the richest people are Jews
FTFY

ahaha, what made you think I wanted to debate a fag like you? kys

*loan

>In western countries, the richest people are white, in every class bracket.

No they aren't. Indians, Chinese, Korean, Jews are all wealthier than whites.

>in every class bracket

lol, so those in the poverty bracket are wealthy?

>either way their social status has nothing to do with replicants

Sure it does. Hence it's appeal to straight white males, the most maligned group in Western society.

>brainlet

Unironically something an oppressor would say.

>it pleases your masters

Jews?

>The black mentality

>Dude come on, most people aren't rich period. My point isn't that the richest people are white

Based on incomes, Indians, Asians and Jews are all far wealthier than whites in Western countries.

>You can't be the undisputed master race

We're not. Hence why Blade Runner 2049 ressonates with straight white males.

yes

i'm not black though, you just seem dumb and uninteresting

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/

I posted this later in the other thread before salty faggot OP sarcastically made this one. It backs up user's claim here.

>but keep attacking other poor people around you because of their race
Blames user for using race as argument
>my point is that even poor white people are richer than poor black people on average
(Perhaps another user) uses race as argument
Sure sounds like black people using the race card, but disallowing others using it, to me.

You are an absolute brainlet

>not black
Whatever Jamal.
You're just as racist as any klan member, you just seem to think that because you're black it's okay.

>untermensch only here to insult and slander

The only way this movie would resonate with blacks is if it were about a black replicant who wants stuff like cars, gold, a lot of food, every scene would be around what he want. The scenes of sort of vague reflection or the effect of those types of scenes in Blade Runner, blacks do not have the same receptors to respond to that because it is too cerebral, if it showed a sad Ryan Gosling face looking at a plate of food behind a glass window it would be something of a similar effect to the negro brain but not exactly the same.

Oh look - yet more oppression and abuse directed at...wait for it...straight white males.

Where do you get this idea that 'poor whites' are richer than other poor people? Poor is poor, man.

Replace white men with "workers" and women with "bourgeoisie"

I am a straight white male myself, I am insulting you because you are fucking retarded, not because you are white

This pretty much sums it up. It resonates with poor white males because it's obsessed with ideas like belonging, what makes you a real man, your place in society as a whole and so on.

Not bitches, crack, bling and rims, which is all black people think about.

Blacks have no empathy or intelligence. That's why it doesn't resonate with them. Only with stragiht white males.

>*affirmatives your action*
>*anti-discriminations your laws*
heh, nothing personnel, WHYPEPO

>Calls the people that are providing counterarguments "fuckin retarded".
>Responds with "You are an absolute brainlet".
Really activated my brain.

Replicants = white males

>I am a straight white male myself

And here you are, cracking the whip over your own, like a true self hating Uncle Tom.

>I am insulting you

Because of internalized racism, or because you feel like the oppressor will kick you some crumbs for helping oppress your own.

Disgusting. Shameful.

>Replace white men with "workers"

redundant.

>Replace women with "bourgeoise"

Also redundant. Western women are the largest consumers in the world and drive the middle class, and roasties are the true enemy of the straight white male aka workers.

Did you just assign gender?

I'm not cracking the whip over my own, I have absolutely nothing against whites. Not everyone is a Sup Forumstard like you who sees everything in race, including movies apparently.

>I am a straight white male myself
confirmed jew. they all say this shit.

You guys are worse than sjw, jesus christ, get some help

Not sure how blacks came into it.
The OP image doesn't even state non-whites. It's just a narrative on the white perspective.

Stop oppressing the white race

>Based on incomes, Indians, Asians and Jews are all far wealthier than whites in Western countries.
They're not far wealthier, they're slightly wealthier. It's still not enough to pose as an underdog, especially when the affirmative action boogey man you present often are the blacks, which are by far the poorest ethnic group in the US.

>In western countries, the richest people are white, in every class bracket.
See above.

>lol, so those in the poverty bracket are wealthy?
I'm gonna scratch this one off as you having difficulty reading, I obviously mean that relative to other groups in that bracket, they are wealthier. This is proof that you are a true brainlet btw.

>Sure it does. Hence it's appeal to straight white males, the most maligned group in Western society.
You just feel like you're the most maligned, but it isn't the case, or it would be reflected in mass western culture. It isn't, most movie/tv show leads are still white, most tv anchors are still white, most internet celebrities are white even. I'm sorry to break the bad news, but whites are still on top, if you feel like you're losing, it's not because of that, it's probably because you're just a loser.

from a Jew god?

>I have absolutely nothing against whites.

You're sending out a lot of dog whistles that would suggest otherwise user.

>Not everyone is a Sup Forumstard like you who sees everything in race

Sure, some of them are soulless vultures like you, who no doubt see everyone in terms of economic output. That's why you have such disdain for white people, whom are being difficult about allowing you to import brown child labor to mow your lawns, oppressor.

>You guys are worse than sjw

Qualify that statement.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>Because of internalized racism, or because you feel like the oppressor will kick you some crumbs for helping oppress your own.
Literally every problem you're confronted with boils down to a conspiracy against the white race? Reminds me of another race you guys dislike, several actually.

>which are by far the poorest ethnic group in the US.
I wonder why they're the poorest. Actually. I wonder why.

The sad thing is that the isolation of living in a chaotically multicultural society did contribute to the world building of the first movie and is worth analyzing, but that aspect was eliminated in 2049.

How?

Trick question. Black people don't apply to jobs.

Do people genuinely believe white people are oppressed?

Posts like this are why we need IDs on this damned board. I can't tell if you're the salty, retarded OP who's mad that many whites have actually found a movie they can identify with, a troll, or just a bad arguer.
We can't actually have discussions here, we just throw words at the collective board.

Where did this pasta come from again?

I'm not even trying to defend the situation of black people. Just arguing that you can't say that whites are the very bottom of the barrel and thus a good analogy for the way replicants are used and treated in BR2049.

In the first movie LA has like different district with people speaking different languages, like the chink district, the arab district, etc.

You don't really see that in 2049

>They're wealthier

>In our own countries

An imported ruling class. Much as the British were in India, or the French were in the Congo.

We are truly an oppressed people living under Neo-Colonial rule.

>blacks are the poorest ethnic group in the U.S.

Even with them being given all social and economic advantages at the expense of the straight white males who have provided for them for 150 years. Truly a shameful squandering our exploitation. More pain that the straight white male must endure.

>I obviously mean that relative to other groups in that bracket, they are wealthier.

>Poor people are poorer than the same poor people in the poor bracket

absolutely almonds.

>You just feel like you're the most maligned, but it isn't the case, or it would be reflected in mass western culture. It isn't, most movie/tv show leads are still white

White males are disproportinately represented as leads in world cinema. Blacks are overrepresented.

>most TV anchors are still white

But not enough.

>most internet celebriteis are white even

But not enough, relative to their actual numbers.

>whites are still on top

Objectively false. Both economically and culturally.

>if you feel like you're losing

Objectively true. You only need to see census results for that.

>It's probably because you're just a loser

Precisely what oppressors have told their victims all throughout history.

>Needs to know who he's arguing with instead of just debunking incorrect assertions with quantifiable facts.
You're better than that, user. Just consider - this whole thread is you and one other person.

Yeah you do, a lot of the signs are in Russian/ Japanese

>Literally every problem you're confronted with boils down to a conspiracy against the white race?

Was the atlantic slave trade a conspiracy against Africans?

No. They simply faced oppression from an evil system.

Same with straight white males now.

There's literally an entire scene devoted to him stomping back through a multi-cult ghetto to his aparmtent and having to listen to some non-English pig language and racket.

Not as prominent as in the first movie though

>actually comparing white people today to slavery
wew

>like the chink district, the arab district, etc.
Was never really apparent in that those were completely separate sections of the city nor that they had any effect on the people. Besides 2049 had K live in a shitty Russian tenement so maybe that aspect was still there but you choose to ignore it.

they're still a positive net contributor to the government which this guy claimed only white people are () which was my point.

>in our own countries
THIS. Black countries for black people, asian countries for asian people, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYONE, and if you complain about it, or want privileges in the land that your ancestors built, you're a piece of shit who should become jobless and starve to death! Asians have asian privilege in asian countries? SHUT UP, RACIST!

>decade old reaction image
What did he mean by this?

Being oppressed makes you cool these days, that's why all the cool people on Sup Forums and their friends at r/the_donald are so obsessed with it

Are you honestly saying that ANYONE can get away with talking about blacks the way people talk about whites in society these days?
You really think that if you took two equally hard working people, one black and one white, that the white person wouldn't be made to feel as though he's holding the black person back?
You gotta get out more and listen to the anti-white rhetoric going around, user.
And yeah, white men can totally see parallels between the replicants and themselves. Blacks likely could too, if they wanted to. The OP image doesn't even discount black people identifying with the replicants for other reasons than stated.

I'm not. It's far worse for whites. Blacks were exploited but the long term result was hugely beneificial. Whites are being exploited and long term will cease to exist.

I wouldn't comapre the two. White Genocide is far more serious than an absolutely miniscule amount of black people being given a free ride to another country where their ancestors will live fat off the land (statistically the fattest on the land actually).

People speaking german and chinese and japanese and english prominently throughout the movie. The use of german is meant to evoke weinmar berlin, specifically in the night club during the snake show.

True, we also need usernames and a voting system so that we can democratically filter out stuff that we don't like.
Also in this scene replicants = white males, Wallace = Jews

>implying people aren't making retarded posts on purpose so that they can debunk them, making the other side look stupid and theirs smarter
It's not just about 1 on 1 discussion, it's about the lurkers, as well. It's about changing minds honestly, which this does not allow. That's why Sup Forums is actually a potent force in changing minds, because people have real discussions there.

Maybe white people should become slaves too, then in a few generations we can have it just as good

There is nothing in OP's reading of the film that is wrong though. You're strawmanning. You should be better than that.

>Sup Forums is actually a potent force in changing minds, because people have real discussions there.
>real discussions
Fucking lmao

There were plenty of Japanese, Russian, Hindi signs and speakers in 2049
If anything, the film kept the original's world largely intact by not having Mexicans running around like real world LA

We already are slaves.

White men work day in and day out at gunpoint to provide a first class standard of living for blacks and women and le 56% Americans.