ITT really obvious stuff you failed to realize until recently

>mfw I just realized Inspector Gadget is basically just Maxwell Smart from Get Smart but if he where a robot

I don't know why I didn't see this sooner. I mean he's voiced by the actor who played the character in the original live action show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsxCjuKfoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Could be that you were too young to even know about Maxwell Smart at the time.

>Misery's (from Ruby Gloom) hair isn't blue, she's just wearing a cowl

>gadget doesn't actually like building bricks with minecraft, he was talking about building brown bricks with minecrap (his shit)

Oh look, a free ipad.

You can shut up now.

>watched Inspector Gadget as a kid
>also knew of Get Smart because of Nick at Nite
>mom tells me they're the same voice
>bullshit
>listen to both
>just too young to hear it

Funny how that works because it's extremely obvious it's the same guy, but as a kid my hearing wasn't as attuned.

>There is not a single episode of Inspector Gadget where Penny plays Minecraft on her computer book

So why did he say that?

And here I thought he was patterned after Inspector Clouseau.

He WAS Inspector Clouseau, except he looked and sounded like Maxwell Smart. Gadget was Clouseau in Smart clothes.

BROWN

So did Inspector Gadget have any hobbies?

I'm pretty sure in a few episodes they showed him relaxing, but it's been 25 years since I've seen the show so I don't remember what they were. Usually I think it was something minor in the little safety bits they played at the end of the show.

Did he actually save day at least one time without Penny and/or Brain?

I don't remember that ever happening.

BROWN GIRL
ON MY
BROWN TRAIN

Mike Matowzski did literally nothing wrong

Don Adams

He's always on duty.

The dubs lie
youtube.com/watch?v=tHsxCjuKfoY

Who the fuck's that guy? We're talking about Mike Matowzski here.

Im sorry. But how is this NOT a MINECRAP thread now?

Fuck mike. You sure do have a hot gf

Originally they wanted a Don Adams impersonation was decided to go for the real McCoy.

I'm surprised he was up for it. But then again by the late 80s he didn't have a lot going on.

And Dr. Claw was voiced by the same man who does Freddie on Scooby-Doo (and now Scooby, too).